Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

How terrifying for this child. Some one stole her from her home-regardless of what others think of that home, it is her home, with her mummy and daddy and baby brother and big sisters and everything she treasures- in the middle of the night, took her away and hid her in his house. God knows what he told her during those two days- but if he thought he was saving her he probably wasn't reassuring her she would see her mummy soon. He showered her, washed her hair and washed her toy dog. One of my kids gets really homesick- if she goes on school camp, she always takes my pillow, because it "smells of home". CC little dog wouldn't have even smelt right after he washed it. When he finally decides to take her home, he drops her, in the middle of the night, in the dark, on the wrong side of the road, in a carpark in a show ground, for her to find her own way home. I am 40, and I would be scared walking around in the middle of the night, when everything looks different. She is 3, and had just gone through what must have been a very traumatic 2 days.
This man sounds ill- there is no reason or rational behaviour here. However, I wonder at his true intention. It is a very convenient excuse to say "I felt sorry for her living conditions" when the family are being blasted by everyone, called druggies, allegations (completely so far unfounded) about drug debts, dad brawling in the street. If they don't know each other, how would he know of her living conditions? Sounds like a convenient after thought to me.

Seems to me EK isnt very rational. Who would think a man of his age would break into a tennis club? What on earth would he expect to find there, apart from left over cup cakes in the fridge, or perhaps mismatched tea cups? :scared:

Or someones old shoes? I do believe the print on the roof of the car was a toe print, so maybe he needed shoes??

They're still using all involved parties full names on the radio .. guess the memo hasn't got to everyone yet.

I am OK with suppression orders, and see it as protecting the system more than protecting the perp. Usually once the trial is done the media does a decent report on the whole case, and includes all the information they couldn't release during this phase, and more often than not, there is not much in there that we didn't already find on google ourselves :)

It is a very convenient excuse to say "I felt sorry for her living conditions" when the family are being blasted by everyone, called druggies, allegations (completely so far unfounded) about drug debts, dad brawling in the street. If they don't know each other, how would he know of her living conditions? Sounds like a convenient after thought to me.

I agree there is NO excuse.

As for the family and "family spokespersons", I liked fruity's post late in the last thread....

I still think there is a lot more to the story. But if there's not, I'm laughing so hard at the family and friends who dobbed themselves in as drunks and drug users. The public had no need to know about the drug debt, the threat 9 weeks ago, the bar brawl, the previous convictions etc. They really shot themselves in the feet.

OFF TOPIC, HERES A SCENARIO.
Pedophiles hang around schools, takes photos.
School closed during holidays.
Children's play toys at front of house.
Pedophile now watches these children playing, takes photos.
Smaller child more interesting.

DNA washed
Camera burnt
*advertiser censored* destroyed on hard drive.

please advise if I'm overstepping??

i know it has been said that EK bought CC toys, that must mean it was planned or else he would have had to have left her by herself while he went to buy them. I am hoping like crazy that the hard drive and camera only contain pictures of the family etc and nothing more dark. I can't get CC and her siblings out of my head, they deserve so much better.

So was this car full of passengers aware that EK took Chloe?
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...tried-to-leave-town?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=pos1

Police said he was driving a car full of his own passengers at the time of his arrest and allegedly told them he had to "get out Childers because of all the heat" surrounding the girl's abduction.

He also allegedly admitted he was preparing to go to Ballina, a coastal town in NSW just over the border with Queensland.

RSBM

BBM - that is an odd phrase, or is it an error? Did I not read in another article that he was stopped with a car full of his own 'possessions'?

Thanks Amee! I was having trouble trying to find the article as I'm on my phone.

Could forensics obtain info from web sites if hard-drive was destroyed? From the cloud etc?
Could forensics see where his phone pinged that night and other days?
Did he take photos from his phone as well as the camera.
CC's fingerprints at his home or hair in bath/brush with his DNA still on?

Pedophiles can always justify their actions.

PANIC.
Thank God he returned her and didn't destroy her along with the other evidence.
Possibly one child away from murder

He was allegedly driving his car which was full of his own possessions and told police he had to leave Childers ‘‘because of all the heat’’.
When questioned further, Mr Kane allegedly said he was moving to Ballina in northern New South Wales.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rn-to-court-20140417-36spe.html#ixzz2z5p1QfHE

Could forensics obtain info from web sites if hard-drive was destroyed? From the cloud etc?
Could forensics see where his phone pinged that night and other days?
Did he take photos from his phone as well as the camera.
CC's fingerprints at his home or hair in bath/brush with his DNA still on?

Pedophiles can always justify their actions.

Yes, things can be retrieved from devices if they're erased, submerged, smashed, burnt etc. my husband works in this field. Sometimes the extent of the damage can make it difficult, but it can be done. He won't be home until late tonight but I can get him to give an explanation if you want. I remember him doing that for the Jodi Arias case - I could explain it in my own words but I would probably get it wrong lol. My posts about it might still exist if you want to search through them.

wondering if she was showered and hair washed right before she was dropped off?
good way to destroy any dna!

I'd love to know what he did for a living.......
Does the school know of him.
CC's house was at a dead end road, no through traffic, so why did he venture down there.
Did he work around school or Showground?

'Daddy's friends' has got me stumped, big time!

this link has break and enter in the charges, the above link I posted doesnt. Reporters must be in a hurry getting ready for Easter weekend MOO

The case against a 45-year-old man charged with the abduction of a three-year-old girl in Childers in southern Queensland has been adjourned in Bundaberg's Magistrates Court.

Eden James Kane from South Isis is charged with child abduction, deprivation of liberty and break and enter.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...-abduction-case-adjourned/5396808?section=qld

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back