Australia Australia - Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, WA *Sentencing* - #24

they'll get you

Reaction score
'Never-ending suffering': Claremont killer victim's father speaks
"There is no such experience as closure. Our life is now divided into two very distinct parts – with Ciara, and without Ciara," he said.
"It is unnatural for a parent to bury a child and to have Ciara killed in the prime of her life was and is our worst nightmare," Mr Glennon said.
"The suffering is never-ending, it's unimaginable, it's indescribable."
However, he praised Justice Stephen Hall's sentencing, and said he felt that, as far as it could be served, justice had been done.

'Never-ending suffering': Claremont killer victim's father speaks

ESH

Reaction score
My heart cries for all victims of the CSK...Beautiful women who lost their lives and to those womem still living
whose lives changed (horribly) forever. My heart cries for their families who will grieve until the day they die. I so hope that one day, Sarah will be found & give some closure to her family. Good job WA Police & WA Juustice system.

Last edited:

niall

Reaction score
Yeah its the name that irks me enigma of the dark, sounds like a steven king novel ,l mean
these people have more front than woolies
Let the dust settle please total disregard For all concerned, might buy a copy put it in the dunne incase of another lockdown
The name is taken from a phrase prosecutor Carmel Barbagallo used in court in her opening address on the first day of the trial.
"That fear was caused by an enigma of the dark.”

Eaglette

Reaction score
https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

The underwear, later DNA-linked to Ms Glennon and bearing her handwritten initials on the tag, was suspected to have been a spare pair inside the lawyer’s missing work bag, which she had with her the night she vanished.

Ex-girlfriends who came forward to police after the shock arrest in 2016 were asked by detectives of the former Telstra worker’s sexual habits with some recounting he had an "exceptionally thin penis", according to excerpts from Stalking Claremont.

TheBigV

Reaction score
I hope SS is found. Just for the friends and family to finally have closure. Surely something will come up.

Eaglette

Reaction score
HH attack 1990 - Wendy Davis speaks on 6PR radio about BRE's attack on her in this link

Her book "Dont Make a Fuss - It's only the Claremont Serial Killer" released 31 May 2022

Eaglette

Reaction score
Missed this from the 15 June 2022 - good old Daily Mail (trying to link MM as being BRE "known" to JR):