Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Agree Spooks (all due respect to your comments). I had several female friends from that era that were into online gaming. One of them even met her husband through online gaming. They are still happily married 20+ years later.

I'm sure it happened! Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

For those not living in West Australia; locals refer to Perth’s suburbs as either north or south of Swan River or the hills.

Both the suburbs Huntingdale and Kewdale are located in the south and considered more affordable or average priced housing.
. Kewdale to Perth 11.6kms
. Huntingale to Perth 32.1kms

The western suburbs of Claremont and surrounding areas are considerably more upmarket
. Claremont to Perth 9.4kms

http://www.onthehouse.com.au - 344 Acton Ave, Kewdale

https://www.realestate.com.au

https://reiwa.com.au

It's a sad thought but very possible - BRE could have utilised a Madora Bay fishing freezer perhaps to provide some breathing space as to what to do next.

The freezer could be long gone now also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was mentioned previously, because the family who discovered JRs body, although quite close, didn't detect an odour. Spooks mentioned that beforehand.

This was mentioned previously, because the family who discovered JRs body, although quite close, didn't detect an odour. Spooks mentioned that beforehand.

Thanks CV [emoji2]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

I am also wondering about BRE either not wanting to have children or being unable to have children. The reason it crossed my mind is that perhaps he was on meds for a mental issue which prevented him from having children. IMO
Possible that BRE was treated for behavioural or psychological issues during his youth in the Claremont area. If he was treated with medications that led to him being infertile, this may have led him to what happened. Not having any children with two long term (?) partners is somewhat unusual but could be a number of reasons.... All just thoughts....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could we probably assume the accused likes kids because of his long term volunteering at LA? Accepting a step-daughter is one thing, but donating your Saturdays and other spare time for kids sport is commendable, alleged SK or not.

Summer - Saturday mornings volunteering at LA
Winter - Sunday playing football

Fairly typical activities for a man his age. From what I can gather, the accused seemed to succeed at blending into society. Except for the time he received an award for his dedication to LA.

Possible that BRE was treated for behavioural or psychological issues during his youth in the Claremont area. If he was treated with medications that led to him being infertile, this may have led him to what happened. Not having any children with two long term (?) partners is somewhat unusual but could be a number of reasons.... All just thoughts....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's Graylands MH.

IMO Humans are complex characters full of contradictions with often multiple layers of emotions and memories. We have different modes of operating depending on context, like whether we're at work, at home, or by ourselves.

From what I've read about the accused's personality and character traits, here on WS and in MSM, he was quiet, private, friendly but sometimes aloof (Sunday Times 1/1/17), and he kept to himself not really telling others what he's doing (West Australian (24/12/16).

He also seemed to have a warped sense of humour judging from the FB comment and the scary clown cover pic on his FB profile.

Considering these accounts of his personality allegedly being more quiet and private, what I can't understand is why his football club's photo of the 'Boxers' match shows the accused kneeling up front and centre in his gold boxer shorts? This team pic was once accessible in the C***** Football website, and I'm not sure if it's still there.

But surely a man who is typically private etc would not supposedly place himself front and centre in the group pic??? Why be the centre of attention if he's normally more prone to secrecy and aloofness???

Maybe he was comfortable running around his footy mates wearing gold boxer shorts for the club's annual boxer short game?
Any ideas....

There's Graylands MH.

But there's also Bentley (?) MH

Could we probably assume the accused likes kids because of his long term volunteering at LA? Accepting a step-daughter is one thing, but donating your Saturdays and other spare time for kids sport is commendable, alleged SK or not.

Summer - Saturday mornings volunteering at LA
Winter - Sunday playing football

Fairly typical activities for a man his age. From what I can gather, the accused seemed to succeed at blending into society. Except for the time he received an award for his dedication to LA.

If you have ever done volunteer work that takes a lot of hours that you were committed to at the time, but no longer have the time to do it, it is often really hard to get rid of the gig particularly if you were doing a good job at it, perhaps intimidating for other people to take over.

BRE from all accounts was pretty pedantic about things (has been discussed previously) which may mean that he gets results hence finding it hard to get rid of the volunteer job in a quick way.

IMO Humans are complex characters full of contradictions with often multiple layers of emotions and memories. We have different modes of operating depending on context, like whether we're at work, at home, or by ourselves.

From what I've read about the accused's personality and character traits, here on WS and in MSM, he was quiet, private, friendly but sometimes aloof (Sunday Times 1/1/17), and he kept to himself not really telling others what he's doing (West Australian (24/12/16).

He also seemed to have a warped sense of humour judging from the FB comment and the scary clown cover pic on his FB profile.

Considering these accounts of his personality allegedly being more quiet and private, what I can't understand is why his football club's photo of the 'Boxers' match shows the accused kneeling up front and centre in his gold boxer shorts? This team pic was once accessible in the C***** Football website, and I'm not sure if it's still there.

But surely a man who is typically private etc would not supposedly place himself front and centre in the group pic??? Why be the centre of attention if he's normally more prone to secrecy and aloofness???

Maybe he was comfortable running around his footy mates wearing gold boxer shorts for the club's annual boxer short game?
Any ideas....

Interesting Spooks...I agree that humans are multi-dimensional.
I can only speak for myself...
To the outside world i believe I would be considered as quiet, private, friendly, and probably sometimes aloof. I'm an introvert most of the time.

However, when I am comfortable, surrounded by people I trust, love, like, feel safe with (whatever) I become extroverted and out there. Give me a few drinks and I'm almost a different person.

However, I'm not a sicko or a serial killer...

Just my opinion

I don't think that was open until about 95. If he had to go to a MH as a kid, it would've been Hillview Hospital IMO.

Oh dear me....
What's this about 1 of Hillview's former child psychiatrists?
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...t/news-story/a201f562c9df4b39a5199b239c513ef9
Wonder how any of the kids he touched became upstanding members of the community or had problems later in life?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

DRT - if BRE is the CSK I would imagine he built that sort of life for himself so he would blend into normal everyday life. Looked like a pillar of the community. IMO

I wasn't aware that was there in the 1990s. I don't suppose they take people short term.

I have a question about the 'psychological issue' theory. What specific mental issues would need to be treated with medications that would cause infertility for example? Is anxiety and/ or depression being proposed or something else?

Just my opinion

Many meds cause impotence in men.

There's a chance that if a man receives pharmacological treatments for hyper sexual disorders, ie meds that minimise the effect of testosterone, then I think there's some possibility these types of meds can cause infertility and maybe shrinking of testes. And can stimulate the growth of more female type sexual features like breasts and hairlessness.
Will need google to confirm this.

I don't think that was open until about 95. If he had to go to a MH as a kid, it would've been Hillview Hospital IMO.

Oh dear me....
What's this about 1 of Hillview's former child psychiatrists?
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...t/news-story/a201f562c9df4b39a5199b239c513ef9
Wonder how any of the kids he touched became upstanding members of the community or had problems later in life?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Petedavo,

That was quiet a find. BRE fits into the right age group to have attended Hillview, East Victoria Park.

BRE turned 18 in December 1985.

https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/ref/wa/biogs/WE01488b.htm

Many meds cause impotence in men.

There's a chance that if a man receives pharmacological treatments for hyper sexual disorders, ie meds that minimise the effect of testosterone, then I think there's some possibility these types of meds can cause infertility and maybe shrinking of testes. And can stimulate the growth of more female type sexual features like breasts and hairlessness.
Will need google to confirm this.

Perhaps BREs parents were aware that he had quiet a problem and sought medical assistance. Perhaps medication was administered to settle him down, but caused long-term problems. Thinking of his teenage years!

I think we're heading down the right path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member