Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. A mate does way up in off Bailup Rd. They buried a dog. Put glass bottles in the grave & smashed them up. Then covered the grave in soil. Sorts the foxes out.

Is this the beer bottle link Innerchild ? Trying to decipher the code thats all..

Hi,
So going back to the profile picture on the fb account of Hasselhoff's face on Yoda's body,does the accused see himself as smart and good looking?

So let's talk facts ...
lets play a game , called hat in the ring
nothing to do with pretend made up videos

previous suspects (add to the list )

mark dixie
peter waygers
Steven Ross
judo man
richard dorrough
anyone add any ? Please unless there's some msm fact to back it up

Obviously Bradley Edwards is waiting trail till 2020

Pcs, i like it when you say it is fact .

Can you tell us anymore facts ?

So let's talk facts ...

mark dixie
peter waygers
Steven Ross
judo man
richard dorrough

MM was a suspect

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Born at subiaco as a child , back and forth a few times threw old mans work , had grandparents on Marmion ave they bought in the 70s , sold , have a few relatives there .
oh yeah lived Rockingham mid 90s

Glad you where born at Subiaco as a child, thanks for that! Makes sense

Glad you where born at Subiaco as a child, thanks for that! Makes sense

lol yeah so does the case and the policing you might want to review my statement 10x and fly experts in from around the world .

So let's talk facts ...

mark dixie
peter waygers
Steven Ross
judo man
richard dorrough

Previous suspects of what?
Suspects named by wapol only?

So let's talk facts ...

mark dixie
peter waygers
Steven Ross
judo man
richard dorrough

Could you please let me know what the name of the judo man was? Many thanks in advance.

Hi,
So going back to the profile picture on the fb account of Hasselhoff's face on Yoda's body,does the accused see himself as smart and good looking?

Hi Rainmaker,

I have wondered about that myself. Either he likes Baywatch and Starwars or he was just trying to make people wonder about it. Also the clown pictures seemed to be trying to shock people. He knew his Facebook would be looked at by everyone. Maybe some people think there is a message in it too. MOO

Could you please let me know what the name of the judo man was? Many thanks in advance.

judo man taking part in Crime investigation doco and alleged POI at one stage, allegedly failed lie detector test was Stockly Davies

Hi Rainmaker,

I have wondered about that myself. Either he likes Baywatch and Starwars or he was just trying to make people wonder about it. Also the clown pictures seemed to be trying to shock people. He knew his Facebook would be looked at by everyone. Maybe some people think there is a message in it too. MOO

Previous posts, TE (BRE brother) allegedly answered questions on Frankie 1972 post and question was asked about Hasselhoff and TE replied it was because BRE wife liked him. Go to Frankie 1972 and read through his posts

Previous posts, TE (BRE brother) allegedly answered questions on Frankie 1972 post and question was asked about Hasselhoff and TE replied it was because BRE wife liked him. Go to Frankie 1972 and read through his posts

Hi Twist - thanks for that information. Will check it out🙂 MOO

I don't see this as wacky PCS - Crimestoppers reported that DA could have completed a round trip to Geraldton on the day she disappeared - merely querying whether she visited the person you mentioned in Geraldton.

Appologies Spinnaker. Anyway it was here. He must have been present at the house. Midland area.

Hi Rainmaker,

It sounds like he has a warped sense of humour. The clown thing is strange - especially someone his age.

"I have returned to Perth after working in the Eastern States for many years. I didn't fully understand what was going on from the scant news I heard in the East. I heard enough about the Claremont killings to report a person I used to know to Crime-stoppers. A bloke who used to be very angry with 'Claremont' girls. This bloke was angry, violent and scary. Stalked me out of the State - I went into hiding for 23 years. He used to give me second-hand jewellery which was too expensive and ostenatious for me to ever use. I am concerned that the murders are unresolved and that there are no obvious leads. I spend a lot of time in Claremont and after reading posts from this forum will be circumspect about going into the Claremont Village in future."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...-from-Claremont-Perth-Western-Australia/page2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member