Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry left in 95 but I no the shop he was headed to , I used to play softball for the Hawks and frequent it , basketball craze era .
i lived on Gascoyne way .

Were you living in Rockingham when Gerrard Ross was abducted, Oct 97?

Looks like I better read it more closely then!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

"Me thinks" you should. I'm on an iPhone so can't type 'grave accents'

Mr Ross seems quite credible . IMHO

Background on how the taxi Industry in Perth works. Most people will recognise the similarities and difference with how Mr Ross described the events of how Sarah Spiers travelled to South Perth, and also the Taxi rank system which was operating adjacent to the Jane Rimmed CCTV footage. Some of the difference being technological in nature, with radio dispatching, but otherwise same.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Dad built me a go cart and I used to race it down a pine plantation with local kids I dunno how we got there I was new to the area one time crossing the golf course to get there one of the older kids introcued me to a teenage golfer I think he's famous now ? I often think of Gerard after I read what happened. I was young at that period 10s 11s12s so only remember bits aye .
No sorry left in 95 but I no the shop he was headed to , I used to play softball for the Hawks and frequent it , basketball craze era .
i lived on Gascoyne way .

When I hear all the things that people like Mark Dixie have done (and been convicted of doing) I can't help but wonder how the judicial system can determine whether they are brain damaged, insane or evil. The horrible things they have done which would leave the families of their victims traumatised for the rest of their lives. I know we live in a civilised society and try to rehabilitate some of these people but it is so hard to show them any sort of kindness.

If the accused CSK is like a lot of other SK's I dread to think what he has done to his victims. He may be a 'quiet man' who kept to himself but I think Spooks is right in saying posting those things on FB may have reminded him of his alleged crimes in some way.
MOO
After reading about Mark Dixie it advises he had a very violent upbringing by step father Ronald McDonald. Dixie was a serial rapist, murderer and necrophile. It doesn't seem that BRE had a bad upbringing because the other family members aren't problem people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-past-Sally-Annes-killer--struck-before.html

Looks like I better read it more closely then!

Did I uncover some thing interesting without even realising it?
What a sleuth!!!
Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

I think so [emoji4][emoji122]

After reading about Mark Dixie it advises he had a very violent upbringing by step father Ronald McDonald. Dixie was a serial rapist, murderer and necrophile. It doesn't seem that BRE had a bad upbringing because the other family members aren't problem people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-past-Sally-Annes-killer--struck-before.html

Sorry, don't mean to trivialise things, but I instantly thought of this: 🤡 only with more red hair.

Very true CV [emoji846]

Can anyone tell me why or hypothesis why Debbie marshals book is called the Devils garden ?

I followed this link and thought the exchange on this blog between iprangedtheute and honey bee to be very confronting. Seems to be a fairly direct threat towards honey bee, who's living in another state apparantly, from this poster. Seems familiar from his style of posting. What dober.php?30366-iprangedtheute&[/url]

[quote author=iprangedtheute link=topic=20399.msg1521764#msg1521764 date=1264771003]
Honey bee what do you really know? C/mon tell us?  Informer fill me in on your investigation; All you seemed to have done is you have told everyone who you are. Cause we know hey. Fancy coming over here From coolbulture (QLD)to solve the CSK killings? The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a real job hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if you spilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you, s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up last week. Things happen, oh well. x

Does anyone know what or who 'the Oracle' is?

Its really old ,
true websleuthers would have read it already .
Dr p is a case study on its own imo
The Dr should just tell the police where Susan Christie is and stop obfuscating with crackpot trigonometry on CSK dump sites. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

How are you able to state this as fact?
Applepie,

That’s a good question and no I’m not able to state this as fact. I’m local to the area, and know just a little about the family. What we all know is that BRE wasn’t from a broken home; he grew up with both parents who had reputable jobs. BRE lived in an average suburb and attended public schools. The brother (TE) holds down a reputable job, which he’d need ongoing screening.

Can anyone tell me why or hypothesis why Debbie marshals book is called the Devils garden ?
paulrobo,
That's a good question which I've wondered myself. My thoughts are the devil being the CSK and garden being the Claremont suburb. Has anyone else got any ideas?

paulrobo,
That's a good question which I've wondered myself. My thoughts are the devil being the CSK and garden being the Claremont suburb. Has anyone else got any ideas?

I often wondered the same.
I thought the CSK was the devil obviously, and the garden was Claremont. And the CSK was picking flowers (the victims) in his garden. The 'flowers' to be admired or used for a short time, but then eventually wilt and die.

A garden needs tendering and is often admired and loved by the garden's owner. A place of growth with growing plants, but also death, as plants die off. Weeds and thorns are the rubbish and pricklier sides of life.

Maybe DM thought the CSK was out frolicking in his garden. Doing his 'gardening' - Claremont being a place he felt comfortable and at home to carry out his SK tasks.

Quite ironic now the book was titled "Devil's Garden" considering the poor state of the accused own garden at his home.

Hi Paulrobo,
I thought the title of the book The Devils Garden was indicating that the areas around Club Bayview and The Claremont Hotel were a playground for the young people. The devil - the CSK. A garden being a place of beauty, fun and playfulness. MOO

What are you saying here Meticulously?

Mark Dixie .
Still frames from the documentary linked below .

e36328abfea6fbf07657ec61eb62793e.jpg
59c59ff472a7302566daece8dbf525e7.jpg

https://youtu.be/Idh0IAXhPVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads