Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the old threads it also becomes obvious there are some who create new profiles, the vernacular is identical however different possible perps named this time, all very odd, also whatever happened to Parkie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the spooks in an open plan office kind. ;)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Ok phew! Because it wasn't me!
Such a popular name! Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I can absolutely confirm that was Noel Coward posting on Big Footy. You're free to believe whatever you want of course but I'd like to think I have a AAA credibility ranking on these boards with most people.

So sure of themselves . Hours upon hours of rehashing the same thing then some mongo pushes the thread towards dr ****** , it's unbelievable .

If you can't tell that's pcs , lol, stands out like dogs balls

Looking at the old threads it also becomes obvious there are some who create new profiles, the vernacular is identical however different possible perps named this time, all very odd, also whatever happened to Parkie?

No, the spooks in an open plan office kind. ;)

My rellies? That kind? [emoji12][emoji57]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Some great bushwalks on this twitter account.
[video=twitter;897054664717291520]https://twitter.com/walkgps/status/897054664717291520[/video]
[video=twitter;897040442583207941]https://twitter.com/walkgps/status/897040442583207941[/video]
[video=twitter;897051867099811841]https://twitter.com/walkgps/status/897051867099811841[/video]
(used to be known as GlenEagles NP)

I can absolutely confirm that was Noel Coward posting on Big Footy. You're free to believe whatever you want of course but I'd like to think I have a AAA credibility ranking on these boards with most people.

So sure of themselves . Hours upon hours of rehashing the same thing then some mongo pushes the thread towards dr ****** , it's unbelievable .

How or Why did #Droc die ?
Soon after posting information on "csk forums"
http://claremontserialmurders.blogspot.com.au/p/information-on-former-fremantle-swan.html?m=1
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

. You understand that terminology ? I'm going to imply that I believe brad wasn't going to live very long .

Not Bailey née Edwards
not zak he's deceased was connected to the case tho..... See mm inmhoo
dixie nope they DNA tested him alledgly
someone else , and that is why I'm here .

Information about Lorrin Whitehead?

---Fears Bannockburn mothers disappearance may be linked to WA murders?--- "Lorrin was last seen on CCTV purchasing items from Bannockburn Safeway on the day she disappeared, but there have been no confirmed sightings since." Geelong Advertiser.

A list of those items would have been helpful!

IIRC a link was ruled out?

Do you know something extra about this case?

Are you implying she may have been a victim of BRE?

my understanding that lorrines house wasn't treated as a crime scene , and was cleaned 3 days later , her employment at the time has some very dubious links , which I'm familiar with the locality of it and I will even push the envelope further and let it be known we/I left Geelong when all that was flashed in the media , pot luck I think not .

my understanding that lorrines house wasn't treated as a crime scene , and was cleaned 3 days later , her employment at the time has some very dubious links , which I'm familiar with the locality of it and I will even push the envelope further and let it be known we/I left Geelong when all that was flashed in the media , pot luck I think not .

I'm not familiar with this case. Could you please include web links for your posts. I'm interested to learn more.
TIA

Your a pretty handy researcher from what I can gather , you'll prob out line it better then I could . I'm suprised your not familiar it's probably the most random event msm have tried to link to the Claremont girls

I'm not familiar with this case. Could you please include web links for your posts. I'm interested to learn more.
TIA

The dog bloke is the same chap that runs the Facebook page for the Claremont serial killer .
im not even going to click that other link . Lol

dixie nope they DNA tested him alledgly
someone else , and that is why I'm here .

paulrobo239, do you think there is any possibility at all, that Mark Dixie (currently in Jail UK) could have been involved with the disappearance of Sarah Spiers?
Or do you think your someone else is responsible for Sarah Spiers disappearance too?

All three girls were linked to the same spot says enough

paulrobo239, do you think there is any possibility at all, that Mark Dixie (currently in Jail UK) could have been involved with the disappearance of Sarah Spiers?
Or do you think your someone else is responsible for Sarah Spiers disappearance too?

All three girls were linked to the same spot says enough

Hi paulrobo - when you say all three girls were linked to the same SPOT what do you mean. The Claremont Hotel, Club Bayview, Claremont itself, schools, religion,Karrakatta Cemetary, where they worked or shopped? MOO

What's your reason for being here Paul Robbo? Can websleuths help? Why are you asking us to guess??

What's your reason for being here Paul Robbo? Can websleuths help? Why are you asking us to guess??

If you go through all shaunmills old posts you will get get the jist of where he is heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member