Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep shows over to you I'm off .

But not the alleged 1st victim linked by DNA in Huntingdale.

Most non drug related crime in WA is purely local other than the odd hitman procured from another state.

Paul. If you are making incorrect assumptions about me, then it's possible you are making other incorrect assumptions. jmo.

Having said that, at the time of the arrest of BRE, iirc there was at least one other poster on here who did not accept that they had arrested the right man. The complete silence, and the time he is being held without conviction does seem lengthy? Perhaps it isn't? What is the average time a person is held before a Trial?
Well 2 of the accused in that Aryan Nations group that was arrested in May 16 for the alleged murder of Alan Taylor in Girrawheen, only pleaded not guilty in May this year. The third one hasn't yet made a plea. That case looks like taking another year at least to get to trial. So 2 years would be pretty quick in Perth.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but didnt the prosecution say at one of the last court appearances that they needed at least 6 months to prepare the brief? If thats correct, its likely the defence haven't had it for very long, if they've received it at all. Thats why KOk said the trial might not be until 2019. If it takes the cops 6 mths to get their case to the defendant amd they've spent 20yrs putting it together, BRE's team is going to need a fair while to gather ammo themselves, particularly if it turns out he is innocent

Yep shows over to you I'm off .

Yeah good bye, more riddles more conspiracy, if you look you will find the truth ****. People wanting to believe you have something credible and you a mystery person with no real information but got some attention. Watch out everybody one the police are watching.

what about the poster that just randomly had a dream , and just randomly knows the accused brother. He's verified tho it's ok .

There's always room for more verified insiders in this case.

I'm surprised that there's only 2 verified insiders at the moment.

Please stop with the cryptic comments and personal drama in this thread.

Conspiracy theories are not allowed.

If something is simply your opinion, make it clear (i.e. MOO, JMO, IMO).

If you state something as fact, you must be able to provide a link to back it up.

Please do not discuss/question Websleuths verification process. It works well, so don’t knock it unless you’ve tried it.

There's always room for more verified insiders in this case.

I'm surprised that there's only 2 verified insiders at the moment.

Can you please let me know who the two verified insiders are. MOO

Please stop with the cryptic comments and personal drama in this thread.

Conspiracy theories are not allowed.

If something is simply your opinion, make it clear (i.e. MOO, JMO, IMO).

If you state something as fact, you must be able to provide a link to back it up.

Please do not discuss/question Websleuths verification process. It works well, so don’t knock it unless you’ve tried it.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...s/news-story/4660796762fa08830aeaabe1a56d55fc

we got chased out of Geelong around the same period of time , after a man that I employed told me he was part of the Claremont serial killings and other murders . Imoo , there is a problem with the case
when I started to alert people on the internet what happened msm came up with this

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

Just like before I started posting on here there was a flurry of info posted about the accused with random websites I think not random occurrence either .
They even claimed you were enabling vectors , and live in Western Australia . Strange ?

So after dealing with a lot on my plate brings me here to alert people of what is going on . There's way more to it . So far I've been threatened via pm is that part of speaking out ....
imo jmo moo

4 years I've been trying to get the story out from accrue to affair to Perth now .
Vic pol wa pol Australian crime commission . Enough is enough .

I dont even want to imagine what your grappling with if this is really your truth. I can only hope, for your sake, that if there is anyone reading who can identify with anything you've said & may be equip to help you, or point you in the right direction at least, that they contact you & do so. Sincerely, I hope you find the help you need, but posting it here is not the answer IMO

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...s/news-story/4660796762fa08830aeaabe1a56d55fc

we got chased out of Geelong around the same period of time , after a man that I employed told me he was part of the Claremont serial killings and other murders . Imoo , there is a problem with the case
when I started to alert people on the internet what happened msm came up with this

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/bc48350f2d83ae30f2f574c948331e82

Just like before I started posting on here there was a flurry of info posted about the accused with random websites I think not random occurrence either .
They even claimed you were enabling vectors , and live in Western Australia . Strange ?

So after dealing with a lot on my plate brings me here to alert people of what is going on . There's way more to it . So far I've been threatened via pm is that part of speaking out ....
imo jmo moo

This information has been previously discussed numerous times and it is a theory that some adhere to and some don't or are undecided. Can you offer any additional information about it or what are you actually trying to alert people too? The linked information has already been discussed to death. Stop the "but wait I know far more but can't say narrative", if you can't add to it, stop wasting everyone's time having to read through same ****.

Claremont*Serial Killer Verified Insiders>
Frankie1972
Trueblue2017
Psychology and Character Profiling
MsAnais -*verified*Clinical Psychologist (AU)
Health Professionals
Trueblue2017 - verified RN

Source>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

There is also a recent regular poster who meets the criteria for a VI if it is true what they say but has not requested to become a VI. It would be good for them to reveal themselves.

Im trying to alert people to the fact imho , they have the wrong man .
I don't now how to convey it properly , but when he told me , it sent goose bumps over my body . hes in the footage .....

Didn't WAPOL identify and dna sample everyone in the video except MM? Or am I dreaming the dna part?

Thank you so much Petedavo. None of the verified insiders have posted lately. Getting close to trial I suppose. MOO
Verified Insiders don't need to post sources for the information that they provide, unlike a regular contributor, because it is first hand, and not hearsay.

Bunnie hasn't been challenged to become a verified insider, since we would appear to be generally accepting Bunnie's posts about Swan Taxi logs without direct sources. So in effect we are accepting Bunnie's posts as first hand information.

Verified Insiders don't need to post sources for the information that they provide, unlike a regular contributor, because it is first hand, and not hearsay.

Bunnie hasn't been challenged to become a verified insider, since we would appear to be generally accepting Bunnie's posts about Swan Taxi logs without direct sources. So in effect we are accepting Bunnie's posts as first hand information.

Surely I shouldn't have to become verified just because I can explain how the taxi industry worked 20 odd years ago. That's a bit ridiculous. I'm not quoting research etc as knowledge and i doubt that there is any Internet information about how the industry ran in Perth 20 years ago so very hard to impossible to link. Let's just call it what it is: local knowledge.

As far as far as I know no DNA ...

All of the people and staff in the CCTV video have been DNA tested and interviewed. Except for MM.
Plus WAPOL DNA tested and interviewed many other males that were at Conti and CBV on the 3 nights in question when the girls went missing, and even known males who frequented these places regularly, but may not have been there those particular nights. They got DNA tested and interviewed too.
I can't back this up with MSM, but as a Perth local, I personally know people that were subjected to this investigative process.
So just add - IMO JMO to my info

All of the people and staff in the CCTV video have been DNA tested and interviewed. Except for MM.
Plus WAPOL DNA tested and interviewed many other males that were at Conti and CBV on the 3 nights in question when the girls went missing, and even known males who frequented these places regularly, but may not have been there those particular nights. They got DNA tested and interviewed too.
I can't back this up with MSM, but as a Perth local, I personally know people that were subjected to this investigative process.
So just add - IMO JMO to my info

Yah, thats what I thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members