Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This point that Sgt Moore makes about the girls being linked by more than just attending Claremont at night will, imo, most likely prove to be a vital aspect in the case. But, it can't be that blatant can it, if no one has uncovered it this far? Or, he was alluding to schools or similar as many have posted previously.

Did all three of the CSKs victims / suspected victims attend the same school? If so, what are the odds of 3 girls being taken randomly and all attending Iona? 1 in 30? 1 in 50? 100? Can we chalk it up as simply another CSK coincidence we have to swallow, or am I barking up the wrong tree as the 3 girls didn't attend Iona?

Three if you include Julie Cuter, four if you include Lorrin Whitehead, and please don't tell me Robyn Stanton went to Iona. Strange when you estimate the probable time the girls left in Yr 12.

JC 1984
CG 1986
LR 1988
??
SS 1992 or 1993? (leaving in Yr 10 to attend business college?)

Three if you include Julie Cuter, four if you include Lorrin Whitehead, and please don't tell me Robyn Stanton went to Iona. Strange when you estimate the probable time the girls left in Yr 12.

JC 1984
CG 1986
LR 1988
??

JCs family were told she might have been a CSK victim yeah?

Does anyone know where the KK cemetery rape victim went to school?

What if all this was simply caused by some guys' inferiority complex?

We know the girls likely shared a link... this one (school) seems more than plausible. I know people like to look for far flung possibilities, but my hunch is it could be something simple such as their school and or social status, especially knowing that they'd probably have represented something unattainable to the accused.

I remember reading about a case in the US where a guy kept murdering little old white ladies as they reminded him of / represented a little old white lady who'd mistreated his mother or grandmother.

I think it's interesting that despite earning decent money & not having kids (we all know how much they cost!) & seemingly living a fairly low key lifestyle (I haven't heard or read any mention of him travelling overseas or purchasing fancy cars etc) he still chose to live in a modest house with an unkempt yard. Perhaps he was unambitious & didn't like those who were different.

All my speculation.

Read here about the granny killer in Sydney nearly 30 years ago and tell me you don't recognise a number of similarities to the CSK accused https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Glover

If you're feeling a little lazy, I'll help:

1) born in working class family
2) killed women who would be considered 'affluent'
3) stole clothes when younger (kimono)
4) lack of formal education after school (happy to be corrected)
5) volunteer who was considered trustworthy
6) divorced
7) murdered victims close to where he lived
8) his first attack didn't result in murder (true of many SKs I know)

I'm not suggesting every facet is the same, but there's a bit there to work with.

JCs family were told she might have been a CSK victim yeah?

Does anyone know where the KK cemetery rape victim went to school?

What if all this was simply caused by some guys' inferiority complex?

We know the girls likely shared a link... this one (school) seems more than plausible. I know people like to look for far flung possibilities, but my hunch is it could be something simple such as their school and or social status, especially knowing that they'd probably have represented something unattainable to the accused.

I remember reading about a case in the US where a guy kept murdering little old white ladies as they reminded him of / represented a little old white lady who'd mistreated his mother or grandmother.

I think it's interesting that despite earning decent money & not having kids (we all know how much they cost!) & seemingly living a fairly low key lifestyle (I haven't heard or read any mention of him travelling overseas or purchasing fancy cars etc) he still chose to live in a modest house with an unkempt yard. Perhaps he was unambitious & didn't like those who were different.

All my speculation.

My info is that KK went to MLC... Its speculation as info came from an aledged school friend.

JC 1984
CG 1986
LR 1988
??

In all seriousness, you are not the first person to think the Iona connection. Police have actually investigated this. JC left Iona in 1982.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103679664

Read here about the granny killer in Sydney nearly 30 years ago and tell me you don't recognise a number of similarities to the CSK accused https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Glover

If you're feeling a little lazy, I'll help:

1) born in working class family
2) killed women who would be considered 'affluent'
3) stole clothes when younger (kimono)
4) lack of formal education after school (happy to be corrected)
5) volunteer who was considered trustworthy
6) divorced
7) murdered victims close to where he lived
8) his first attack didn't result in murder (true of many SKs I know)

I'm not suggesting every facet is the same, but there's a bit there to work with.

Reading from the link you included -
JWG was also known as The Mosman Killer!

A random similarity - perhaps?

In all seriousness, you are not the first person to think the Iona connection. Police have actually investigated this. JC left Iona in 1982.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103679664

Thank DRT for the link to JC leaving Iona in 1982. I do realise Iona has been suggested before on websleuths, many times I think. Someone is always knocking it back. Sorry I have no confidence in saying the police have investigated the link. Just like they've investigated the CSK for 20 years including investigating and clearing boot lined guy in 2002 or investigating everyone in Jane Rimmers cctv footage or even investigating all the cars number plates they caught on their own filming when CG disappeared etc! JMHO.

This article shows how difficult it is to find human remains.
Considering that the area of search was identified it still took many attempts over weeks/months of searching .

Mathew Leveson case ;

"The bones were found on Wednesday on the eighth day of painstaking and meticulous searching in the bushland.

It had been the third attempt to locate Matthew’s body in just six months. Searches in November and January failed to find any trace of him."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...onfirms-remains-belong-to-missing-man/8588264

"Mr Leveson posted a photo on Twitter on Sunday afternoon of a palm tree that was removed from the crime scene, leading investigators to Matthew's remains.

"Yeah, this was intriguing," Mr Leveson said.

Mr Leveson said that last Wednesday, police were about to wrap up the search for the day when the breakthrough came.

"[They were] probably about 45 minutes from finishing and walking away, again without finding Matt, when the police officer in charge of the area that was being investigated asked the backhoe driver to remove a small palm," he said.

"They did that and I actually remarked to my wife 'that'd be a nice palm for home' just jokingly and within moments they put the palm down and that detective called over [Detective] Gary Jubelin.

"Then Gary came across to us and said 'we've got him, we've found Matt' and it was just because they had moved that palm.

"We'd literally had walked past this palm many times, literally one metre from Matt."

The Levesons planted the palm in their backyard yesterday.

"It's in a spot where we think it should be OK," he said."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227551
Mathew Leveson Websleuths thread

Sorry JackHigh, I was looking at the current hospital location, which is nowhere near the line, however the line does goes through the Swan Districts Hospital on Eveline Rd, and passes Dances road as well.

The inquest on SMM strongly suggested and did everything but allow police to arrest Donald Morey for her murder, and does not seem related to the CSK. However there was the mysterious Christian or Christine that Morey refused to reveal the identity and the fact that SMM's last location was going to Midland from mobile phone tower evidence. I wonder was there someone else in this story living in Midland that may have been involved? My opinions only.
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13378096#post13378096

Link to Spinnakers post on websleuths where he posts the above labelled map

attachment.php

Above: Google maps with Cott_Noble Hill, West East Line going through Midland

attachment.php

Above: Presentation Convent Iona, Cnr BayView_St Quentin Ave

attachment.php

Google maps Cottesloe Beach

Umm, so does that mean my interpretation was right or do I have the wrong hospital campus, now I'm confused..lol

On another note, whilst shopping this morning White Flag came on the radio and it dawned on me that the Claremont Ghost clue I believe is telling whoever is listening that he has matured and is remorseful for his actions and has ceased his activities but don't expect him to fess up or ever admit guilt, he's happy with his new life, in love and plans to always be.

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
Where's the sense in that?

I think he intends to say sorry for what he did but understands why people wouldn't want to hear it.

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

He doesn't mean to bring back bad memories but he must to clear his conscience.

I know I left too much mess and destruction
To come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again

He knows its too late for redemption and understands why he will be shunned by all if his identity is exposed.

And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
Then I'm sure that that makes sense

Here I think he's saying he's happy for us to think it ended with CG and that is believed because Macro had their sights on LW and it is therefore understandable why it ceased, it 'makes sense' that if the killer is being watched he would cease.

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

The final verse and the most frightening when you think about it because I think he's saying he's right there in plain sight and you may even interact with him but you wont know its him because he can suppress his past and is happy for us to believe he's moved on.

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

And then the 'but' whilst he's sorry for his actions, don't expect him to admit to anything, he's changed and that should be good enough.

Thoughts?

Umm, so does that mean my interpretation was right or do I have the wrong hospital campus, now I'm confused..lol

On another note, whilst shopping this morning White Flag came on the radio and it dawned on me that the Claremont Ghost clue I believe is telling whoever is listening that he has matured and is remorseful for his actions and has ceased his activities but don't expect him to fess up or ever admit guilt, he's happy with his new life, in love and plans to always be.

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
Where's the sense in that?

I think he intends to say sorry for what he did but understands why people wouldn't want to hear it.

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

He doesn't mean to bring back bad memories but he must to clear his conscience.

I know I left too much mess and destruction
To come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again

He knows its too late for redemption and understands why he will be shunned by all if his identity is exposed.

And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
Then I'm sure that that makes sense

Here I think he's saying he's happy for us to think it ended with CG and that is believed because Macro had their sights on LW and it is therefore understandable why it ceased, it 'makes sense' that if the killer is being watched he would cease.

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

The final verse and the most frightening when you think about it because I think he's saying he's right there in plain sight and you may even interact with him but you wont know its him because he can suppress his past and is happy for us to believe he's moved on.

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

And then the 'but' whilst he's sorry for his actions, don't expect him to admit to anything, he's changed and that should be good enough.

Thoughts?

The Claremont Ghost videos/clues were a fraud by an attention seeker. They meant nothing then and mean nothing now. They were and are totally irrelevant to the investigation int the identity of the alleged CSK.

The Claremont Ghost videos/clues were a fraud by an attention seeker. They meant nothing then and mean nothing now. They were and are totally irrelevant to the investigation int the identity of the alleged CSK.
You said the same, before. I'm interested in the metadata info behind these files, which usually includes Description, Origin, Image, Camera, Advanced Photo, and File details. Just right click the files and then choose properties. I'd be interested in knowing if you come across anything that proves your point as to when they were made, eh Camera make and model, Software name and version, Creation and Edit dates, Owner, Computer IP or Mac address. If you want to snipping tool the metadata and post it I can sleuth out the year of manufacture of camera, age of the software version and suchlike so I can prove your theory that Claremont Ghost files are just bunkem.
Do you have an XIFT tool?
If not, then grab Phil Harvey's http://owl.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/ which could be very useful if any of the files are contemporary, particularly still photos or images and videos taken with modern devices and cameras.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hello sleuths!
Anyone out there????

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hello sleuths!
Anyone out there????

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Just catching up now Spooks [emoji4]

rsbm

Thoughts?

You were right and see Spinnakers map showing Eveline Rd where SMM car was found and the map underneath showing the W -E line going though the hospital block, then onto Dances Drive.

Sleuthers have just spent many pages dissecting the Dido White Flag video clip. Must have been about 8 to 10 links, some incredibly pointed IMO, to the CSK case. You would think that's impossible but after discovering around 6 clues that appear in Google maps that directly and indirectly relate to CSK, now I think its possible. MOO.

FastEddie claims Con Bayen's bootlined guy is the accussed, whichI agree with. I thought I had seen it reported Morey was in custody at the time bootlined guy was pulled over (July 2002?)

However doesn't the statement by Neil Stanbury say Macro Task Force at the time (in 2002) followed police procedure, interviewed him and cleared ""boot lined guy of any involvement in the CSK, after Con Bayen's report" in 2002?

Are police saying they interviewed boot lined guy (claimed to be the accused) and cleared him in 2002?

Or is Stanbury lying and they didn't interview him at all?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-nig...illings/#page1

Seriously are you not protesting too much!

From a few still images we've seen here they seem to be pretty harmless, even thought I think it would be very interesting to see the information PeteDavo is asking for...and there did seem to be some connections to this case IMO.

attachment.php

You can all stop looking!
SS is in the area dictated by this map!

Screen shot courtesy of Google Maps.
Outlandish claim courtesy of my superior brain.
LOL
JK
IMO
MOO
IMHO
SYTYCD

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-08-24 at 9.20.06 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-08-24 at 9.20.06 PM.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.