Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense that, at one stage there were two perps. Perhaps one of them got fed up with the drama and stopped or went to prison for something else, moved overseas or died etc. etc. Maybe that's what we should focus on. Look into what dangerous people went to prison after those incidences. From what I can gather those incidents happened before the three ladies went missing.

Or died from strange unexplained circumstances.
Or went missing.
Perhaps the possible accomplice went for a day trip on a boat, fishing while wearing concrete boots!
All speculation of course.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

https://www.adsl2exchanges.com.au/viewexchange.php?Exchange=CNVL

Has anyone ever been inside a Telstra Exchange? I would love to know (especially with the Canning Vale Exchange) whether there are rooms inside for staff use. Are there kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and places where workers can change. Canning Vale Exchange looks like a house in an ordinary street. It is surrounded by trees. It would be an ideal place to take a victim. MOO
Apparently they usually have a toilet and sink. Petedavo mentioned beforehand that the Cannington one has all the luxuries inside. That's the one on Albany Hwy which is nicely painted now. It used to be a boring off-white colour. It's near Brian Gardener motors.

I did think about all parks near Action Ave.
It's actually Acton Ave, but there was plenty of Action in December 2016. Until then it was a fairly quiet neighbourhood street.

Remember when they interviewed the neighbours who were absolutely gobsmacked!! So PCS you are right in calling it Action Ave.

Or died from strange unexplained circumstances.
Or went missing.
Perhaps the possible accomplice went for a day trip on a boat, fishing while wearing concrete boots!
All speculation of course.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Think you're right. We need to look much closer at men who have gone missing. From what date?

I wonder if there was some Telstra work going on where JR was found ??
snipped by me

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12863163

Seems to be a communications hub at the junction of Woolcoot and Millar.

Notice how close to the the road that JR was discovered, with cross in the 2008 Google maps photo. Also in the old landgate images posted recently by metic you can see how close the paddock from 619 Millar Rd was to the location.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sources:Images 1 & 2 Google maps 2008 view. 3 & 4 Landgate 1997 images posted previously in websleuths

Attachments

• Woolcoot_JRcross_2008.jpg
    Woolcoot_JRcross_2008.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Millar_Woolcoot_2008_2.jpg
    Millar_Woolcoot_2008_2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • JR_oldmap_1997.jpg
    JR_oldmap_1997.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 125
  • JR_oldmap_619Millar.jpg
    JR_oldmap_619Millar.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 121
No luck with finding the shoebox you were looking for then? Maybe it was found in the garage and we'll hear about it at trial?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Could someone please explain about this shoebox. I've asked a couple of times now. Please share info!

attachment.php

Google maps streetview 2008 of 619 Millar Rd.

Doesn't that look like a windmill disguised as a palm tree??

Attachments

• 619 Millar_Wellard.jpg
    619 Millar_Wellard.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 115
Think you're right. We need to look much closer at men who have gone missing. From what date?

The date would be after the crime/s in Claremont that involved 2 perpetrators.

No luck with finding the shoebox you were looking for then? Maybe it was found in the garage and we'll hear about it at trial?

I have in the last month had a look about. But I will do a proper ground search when I can regards the Trophy box. It might be at a fav Telephone exchange of BREs. Lots of possibilities hey?

attachment.php

Google maps streetview 2008 of 619 Millar Rd.

Doesn't that look like a windmill disguised as a palm tree??

Yes very weird looking [emoji267] palm tree.

Seems to be a communications hub at the junction of Woolcoot and Millar.

Notice how close to the the road that JR was discovered, with cross in the 2008 Google maps photo. Also in the old landgate images posted recently by metic you can see how close the paddock from 619 Millar Rd was to the location.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sources:Images 1 & 2 Google maps 2008 view. 3 & 4 Landgate 1997 images posted previously in websleuths
A short distance south is Telephone Lane. Surly there's something which was there, in regard to telephones.

A short distance south is Telephone Lane. Surly there's something which was there, in regard to telephones.

Maybe some telephones?

Yes telephone lane has had me thinking when I went to Madora bay in @ 1992. Also that windmill along Miller Rd. It has a small stone building by it too. The owner was spooked at me looking his windmill years ago. He looked suspicious.

The ppl I knew who had a beach hse at Madora Ba approx. 92 or 93 had no links to Bre's family or rellies. From what I know that is..

IC - that cross isnt the exact location she was found. She was down amongst trees behind a wire fence. They must have erected it at the roadside simply to be visible from the street

Could be the angle, maybe? 🤔🤔🤔

Yes very weird looking [emoji267] palm tree.

I have in the last month had a look about. But I will do a proper ground search when I can regards the Trophy box. It might be at a fav Telephone exchange of BREs. Lots of possibilities hey?
Maybe near his work depot at 138 Kewdale Rd?
Disused building nearby or a water authority storm water pond, where he could visit at lunchtime and after work?
feebc9e05418f75ef7541fe251499905.jpg
f7bc097977361d4ef6069b35b0493a2c.jpg

Could someone please explain about this shoebox. I've asked a couple of times now. Please share info!
Sarah Spiers had distinctive shoes. Some people in old threads think that shoes were kept as trophies, hence some of them have called the container or site that houses the trophies "the shoebox"

Re: the falcon taxi. On google street view of the accuseds Kewdale home one of the Telstra vehicle was a falcon wagon. Small Telstra decal on the the door that could be easily covered. So he did have access to falcons as well as commodores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member