Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family successfully petitioned for the original findings of the coronial inquest to be set aside and another inquest into his death be completed. The findings were the same - suicide. It seems the evidence the judge relied on to set the original aside was reports from people who were relying only on photographs of the deceased and those who had not read the coroners report. Whilst it appears there were many mistakes and omissions made originally, if there was a cover up in this case, you have buckleys of finding where it originated and to what extent. IMO.

Does anyone know who the pathologist was?

http://murderinhospital.com/story.html

The family successfully petitioned for the original findings of the coronial inquest to be set aside and another inquest into his death be completed. The findings were the same - suicide. It seems the evidence the judge relied on to set the original aside was reports from people who were relying only on photographs of the deceased and those who had not read the coroners report. Whilst it appears there were many mistakes and omissions made originally, if there was a cover up in this case, you have buckleys of finding where it originated and to what extent. IMO.

Thank you no name. Some cases seem to have a stench around them that just never goes away. I'm sure if he were the son of someone well to do....... he would have been shown a lot more resources, attention and respect. jmo

Thank you no name. Some cases seem to have a stench around them that just never goes away. I'm sure if he were the son of someone well to do....... he would have been shown a lot more resources, attention and respect. jmo
Is there any reason why they can't DNA test the shoelaces that were apparently put around his neck after death? jmo

Can someone please remind me of Bradley Robert Edward's Date of Birth. TIA

7 Dec 1968

PLUS
I'm guessing the accused would've been the 'runt' of his class while at school, especially noticeable in primary school, purely because his birthday was so late in the year. Developmentally and academically he was probably always behind his peers simply because he had a late birthday. When BRE started school he had only recently turned 5 two months beforehand.

Nowadays all children are 6-months older when they start school, because the intake cutoff was put back to July 1st to June 30th. Rather than the previous cut off dates January 1st to December 30th in BRE's day.

I'm making this point because there's possibility BRE may have been teased at school or bullied, just because he was that much littler and smaller than his peers. Also theses difference were more obvious in primary school. In high school it looks like he grew quite tall, so his height maybe became a protective factor.

Remember too BRE had the nickname "Bogsy" while at school, which also shows that his peers teased him.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I have 2 spots where I think SS might be. And I have 2 spots where BRE's container might be. if he had one that is.

If he's guilty that is! Innocent until proven guilty right?!

Apologies if this has been posted before but with JR discovered near Woolcoot Road is it just a coincidence there’s a nearby road called Telephone Lane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Turbid,
I thought the name Telephone Lane was interesting too. I've had a good look on the internet and cannot find anything of Heritage interest. Perhaps there was initially an exchange in Telephone Lane. I noticed a lot of 4WD clubs have listed it as a point of interest - because it's low-lying muddy land and boggy.

Take a trip down Telephone Lane was it the original path for the telephone line when it was all bush tracks

[video=youtube;Igr6LKNrd8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igr6LKNrd8I[/video]

Many perps try and use one of the elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Time to hide their crimes. Fortunately for Law Enforcement, those elements also lead to the exposure more crimes than they ever hide. Another thing that perps forget is that using one of these elements to hide a crime also exposes the criminal intention. A perp can't claim it was accidental, when the body was found under six foot of earth for instance.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

For those with an open mind........
BRE was a Sagittarius - A FIRE sign.
He was also an EARTH Monkey (chinese horoscope)

Could SS be located off a FIRE TRAIL?

Thanks to Spinnaker who provided information about Romauld Zac – known as Ronald. RZ was aged 24 when found dead under a tree outside Graylands Mental hospital, Claremont - 22 May 1997. It was reported that RZ had worked with CG and also knew JR, and that that RZ spoke about CG after her death and also visited her grave.

Unfortunately, the Graylands Mental Hospital (GMH) doesn’t have a large fence to ensure its patients are secure. My thoughts are perhaps someone may have frequented the establishment and preyed on the disadvantaged. Much like a paedophile makes a nuisance of himself at a school.

Regarding RZ….. One article mentioned an employee reported a suspicious man wearing a black security jacket and black trousers.

That employee had supplied full details that the suspicious person was wearing a black security jacket and black trousers. This witness was never interviewed by Police or called into Court. http://murderinhospital.com/story.html

Below is a timeline of events which occurred in 1997….

15 Mar - Ciara Glennon last seen walking along Stirling Hwy, Claremont toward Mosman Park. perthnow

2 April - BREs Fountain Way, Huntingdale property sold - perthnow

3 April - Ciara’s body found at Eglinton - perthnow

11 Apr - Ciara’s Funeral service

13 April - Romauld Zac (Ronald) admitted to GMH on 13 April 1997. perthnow
It was reported that RZ worked with CG and also knew JR.

21? May - Romauld Zac’s approximate day of death. perthnow

24 May - Romauld Zac found dead under a tree outside GMH. perthnow
Reported as suicide, however speculation of rape and murder.

Is there any reason why they can't DNA test the shoelaces that were apparently put around his neck after death? jmo

I havent looked at this case for a long time, but from memory (hopefully it serves me correctly here, pls somebody correct me quickly if Im wrong), I believe his clothes were disposed of prior to any forensic testing - just 1 of the many early mistakes. I totally agree about the stench surrounding this investigation, it looks putrid too.

Captain Turbid,
I thought the name Telephone Lane was interesting too. I've had a good look on the internet and cannot find anything of Heritage interest. Perhaps there was initially an exchange in Telephone Lane. I noticed a lot of 4WD clubs have listed it as a point of interest - because it's low-lying muddy land and boggy.
There is a point of interest on Telephone Lane. The Wellard Company's Feedlot.

https://youtu.be/HOaegnZ243E

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/another-bloody-business/4354700

How likely do people think it is that the person who called the West Australian on 27 June 1988, claiming to be Julie Cutler and wanting to pass a msg to her father that she was OK but wanted to be left alone, is the same women reported to have been sighted in the back of the taxi coming out of Pippidinny?

I havent looked at this case for a long time, but from memory (hopefully it serves me correctly here, pls somebody correct me quickly if Im wrong), I believe his clothes were disposed of prior to any forensic testing - just 1 of the many early mistakes. I totally agree about the stench surrounding this investigation, it looks putrid too.

I agree the case of RZ has too many grey unexplained areas. Possible witnesses that weren't interviewed and evidence being destroyed!

Also regards to Graylands Hospital- not all patients are in lock down in the locked ward. There are some open wards too, and some patients also have day release.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Is / was Graylands ........Government owned ....or privately owned?

How likely do people think it is that the person who called the West Australian on 27 June 1988, claiming to be Julie Cutler and wanting to pass a msg to her father that she was OK but wanted to be left alone, is the same women reported to have been sighted in the back of the taxi coming out of Pippidinny?

IMO not likely the same person.
However, perpetrators do sometimes "inject" themselves into the investigation.
Have we considered a perpetrator or an accomplice somehow getting involved in the CSK case? Even giving WAPOL false leads perhaps?

Once I establish that the accused was working at the Kewdale Rd Telstra Facility preceding Sarah Spiers disappearance, I'll be emailing one of the SCS detectives about the WaterCorp drainage compensation basin directly across the disused railway line from the Kewdale Rd Telstra complex.
I think it's an extremely good contender for where she was taken and left as it also would explain why she's never been found.
https://catalogue.data.wa.gov.au/dataset/drainage-compensation-basin-wcorp-004
9a8201ae8a7f609c1f6135b8858a17f9.jpg

Any update PD?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors