Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is more DNA and not just on the kimono. Something that cannot be explained away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well there is 2 other victims with dna links. One link from Ciara G and another from the RP/KK victim !

The Kimono was dropped at the "scene" - do you think BRE could explain why BRE was there? The Kimono could have been inside the house - not on the lawn outside. BRE was visiting outside "watching" and waiting for the bus? Sure.

Hi Frankie1972 - for goodness sake say something ;)

Hi Frankie1972 - for goodness sake say something ;)
Frankie1972 is a long time reader & occasionally comments. He has stated that he can no longer comment for legal reasons. At a guess....maybe something to do the upcoming court case.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Kimono was dropped at the "scene" - do you think BRE could explain why BRE was there? The Kimono could have been inside the house - not on the lawn outside. BRE was visiting outside "watching" and waiting for the bus? Sure.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but it was my understanding that there was a DNA link between the Huntingdale home invasion, KK rape and murders of JR & CG. There must have been something to connect the perps DNA to that attempted assault in Huntingdale ...again just a guess but perhaps .....her DNA on the Kimono as well as the accused? All my opinion once again.

The Kimono was dropped at the "scene" do you think BRE could explain why BRE was there? The Kimono could have been inside the house - not on the lawn outside. BRE was visiting outside "watching" and waiting for the bus? Sure.
Just to be clear, I am in no way making any comment on whether or not I think the accused is guilty or innocent, I am responding only to your comment regarding a piece of evidence with DNA on it being found at a crime scene.
That in itself doesnt prove someone was or wasnt at that place. It only proves that person had come into contact with the item at some point prior to it being left at that place. That is assuming there isnt any other reason for the DNA to have found its way on the item ie. Secondary transfer, contamination of the sample etc. To speculate on the specifics of this case would be sub judice.

With BRE due to appear in court on the 28th again......What is the likely hood he will actually plead? If this case is adjourned again without at least some progression, it will do my head in. The anticipation for the parents of the victims must be excruciating. If BRE pleads "Not Guilty" how long until it makes it to trial?

With BRE due to appear in court on the 28th again......What is the likely hood he will actually plead? If this case is adjourned again without at least some progression, it will do my head in. The anticipation for the parents of the victims must be excruciating. If BRE pleads "Not Guilty" how long until it makes it to trial?

He will only enter a plea if his legal team is ready to go to trial , if they consider the recent hunt for the Camry is in relation to BRE they may try to delay it again for example ... Whenever he has to plea he should plead not guilty , it is up to the state to prove his guilt , not for him to prove his innocence ... the investigation has thrown up more questions than answers , he would be a fool to plead guilty

Another missing girl. This time Osborne Park.

https://plus.google.com/115474192333847329389/posts/E3ZMpWZf5PK

https://www.facebook.com/wapolnwmet....1073741828.647365888624682/1978946818799909/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
cache.php
cache.php

Has there been any further information about this missing girl?

Has there been any further information about this missing girl?
The facebook post by the police has gone.
It could be due to her being located,
Or because in the replies, her full name was mentioned, and they didn't want her scared off.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Is this thread about the Claremont Serial Murders or is it a "missing persons" page???

Is this thread about the Claremont Serial Murders or is it a "missing persons" page???

At this moment in time it is not known if the 'Claremont Serial Murders' are limited to the Claremont area or even the work of 1 or more Serial Killers.

I would say that when a similar scenario occurs, it is reasonable to use this website as a means of alerting the community to a missing person.

At this moment in time it is not known if the 'Claremont Serial Murders' are limited to the Claremont area or even the work of 1 or more Serial Killers.

I would say that when a similar scenario occurs, it is reasonable to use this website as a means of alerting the community to a missing person.

Agree with you Janwa

To follow on from previous comments, it is quite relevant to consider the recent disappearance of JO when there are so many similarities - location - Claremont, school Iona, appearance very similar to CSK victims - RIP JO

To follow on from previous comments, it is quite relevant to consider the recent disappearance of JO when there are so many similarities - location - Claremont, school Iona, appearance very similar to CSK victims - RIP JO

Wow Spinnaker... I thought they looked alike - but that is a real uncanny resemblence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members