Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
News just announced SS body is still missing

Still looking for Camry

Channel 9 news 22/2/18
Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Occam’s razor

Basically, (well as I understand it anyway) the most obvious theory is probably your best bet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Weird.... that link didn't work for me

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Weird.... that link didn't work for me

Worked for me Spooky

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Worked for me Spooky

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Opened in Safari but not in TT

Opened in Safari but not in TT

Thus you just proved that the theory to opening the link is complex and not reductive.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thus you just proved that the theory to opening the link is complex and not reductive.

Too complicated for my brain this late at night Davo! [emoji12]

https://twitter.com/JaneMarwick/status/966671064263663619

We will try to bring you home.

This study of US serial killers would suggest that she is further away from Claremont than Wellard or Eglington as it says that Dump sites get closer to abduction sites over time.
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a8ed420039c9/encounteranddeath.pdf
8d9eab43471ed6b6b207f96b1d711bfe.jpg
2803d62eab080695d1f76b381c935d5f.jpg

So sad! Apparently one of the Facebook posters on the ABC site said that there were police divers today at Tomato lake.. I assume that is in the Huntingdale area but never been there.. Coincidence?

So sad! Apparently one of the Facebook posters on the ABC site said that there were police divers today at Tomato lake.. I assume that is in the Huntingdale area but never been there.. Coincidence?
Tomato lake is near Kewdale.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tomato Lake isn't just 'near Kewdale', it's 200m from BRE's house on Acton Ave. I'm surprised WAPOL haven't already searched the lake to be honest.

The Camry station wagon that WAPOL are seeking is a 1992 issue.

Well, in 1992 I bought a 1989 Camry station wagon in Perth at auction that was being sold by Telecom/Telstra. They had lots of those Camry wagons in their fleet.

I kept it until 2014 and then sold it for $150 to some bloke - a friend of a friend - who spent hundreds more doing it up. Its still going so the 1992 Camry that is being sought could also still be in working condition.

Those Camrys were a really reliable car.

Before the Camry got dumped, possibly in Tomato Lake, maybe the Camry visited the same car crushing plant as the Brave Little Fiat?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor Colin Camry (PCC).

The Camry station wagon that WAPOL are seeking is a 1992 issue.

Well, in 1992 I bought a 1989 Camry station wagon in Perth at auction that was being sold by Telecom/Telstra. They had lots of those Camry wagons in their fleet.

I kept it until 2014 and then sold it for $150 to some bloke - a friend of a friend - who spent hundreds more doing it up. Its still going so the 1992 Camry that is being sought could also still be in working condition.

Those Camrys were a really reliable car.

The vehicle they are seeking is no longer registered so it’s unlikely that it is still going 10 years after it was last registered.

Before the Camry got dumped, possibly in Tomato Lake, maybe the Camry visited the same car crushing plant as the Brave Little Fiat??
Poor Colin Camry (PCC).

Seems like a pretty dumb place to dump incriminating evidence.

Seems like a pretty dumb place to dump incriminating evidence.

Agreed! I was joking btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members