Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the Police and Media continue to use the same old photos of the victims when there are better ones?

Is the blurry footage in the Dr video a picture of MM's face?

I've seen photos on websleuths that I hadn't seen before
Yes they could be on thread #6 , I edited them with a photo app that enhanced them . Unfortunately I cleared a pile of my phones "csk" files and subsequently the pics are removed off WS on thread #6 ,
Had no idea that would happen . I agree with you fully that the media didn't capitalize on the chance

unable to attach links

I do not believe Dr D is . It's possible SC is another victim.
Yep mojoe , this is a completely new theory made up from mixing two people together to make one character isn't it ?
Its incredible how good a amateur movie it is . and i advise the creator to give up sleuthing and enter making horror/scary movies instead [emoji329]

unable to attach links

I know the name we have been given. I ask if he really exists, and if he has confirmed this himself?

I was trying to say has talked to and met with Debi Marshall, Bret Christian, Gary Hughes, WAPOL, and several members of online communities. I think that if these people were really meeting with AD or with someone else it would have been blasted all over the internet.

The person who we've been told is has never discussed his forum identity on FB or done an AMA, as far as I know.

Why do the Police and Media continue to use the same old photos of the victims when there are better ones?

Because they can't obtain the rights to the better photos.

Posted through Tapatalk

The Mrs AO ; the name of the avatar & alias name behind the 1 dec 2016 "csk" clip. that poster is suggesting that now Dr is under a new alias "meticulously" ,No sorry very wrong.
This proves to me that Mrs AO hasnt researched their linguistics its completely rubbish. please put your spectacles on mrs AO have a nice day beautiful [emoji165]

unable to attach links

Reactions: DRT
Because they can't obtain the rights to the better photos.

Posted through Tapatalk
If your child was missing why wouldn't you provide many photos? It's a shame because different photos may possibly have triggered more leads?

I was trying to say has talked to and met with Debi Marshall, Bret Christian, Gary Hughes, WAPOL, and several members of online communities. I think that if these people were really meeting with AD or with someone else it would have been blasted all over the internet.

The person who we've been told is has never discussed his forum identity on FB or done an AMA, as far as I know.

www.perthnow.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

We have no evidence that Dr met anyone, or talked to anyone. The only fact we know about Dr is that the Police have ruled him or her out.

That's what I'm saying. has met with and spoken to police and journalists. If he was AD, then we would know about it. Debi Marshall called attention to AD's questionable behavior in her book. She referred to as a separate person. Debi commented on numerous forums about her book release and she conversed with . If was really AD, she'd have said something.

Police interviewed because he was making creepy comments and he said a police helicopter flew over his house looking for SM. Police have commented publicly on . If was also a doctor who treated SM and was also involved with the Susan Christie case, then the journalist who wrote the article you attached would have revealed that.

Could be someone else? Sure. It would take over 10 years of foresight, and he'd have to convince real life enemies to lie for him, but I guess it's possible.

The link you posted didn't work for me. Here is an archived version.
https://web.archive.org/web/2016120...e/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

Posted through Tapatalk

If your child was missing why wouldn't you provide many photos? It's a shame because different photos may possibly have triggered more leads?

No idea. I was just answering your original question of why the media didn't have better photos.

The parents, for the most part, have stayed away from the media. They've said it was too painful or they've made peace with things. I've always wondered what was going on. (JR's mom did encourage Debi's book, but did give an interview or contribute any information.)

Posted through Tapatalk

That's what I'm saying. has met with and spoken to police and journalists. If he was AD, then we would know about it. Debi Marshall called attention to AD's questionable behavior in her book. She referred to as a separate person. Debi commented on numerous forums about her book release and she conversed with . If was really AD, she'd have said something.

Police interviewed because he was making creepy comments and he said a police helicopter flew over his house looking for SM. Police have commented publicly on . If was also a doctor who treated SM and was also involved with the Susan Christie case, then the journalist who wrote the article you attached would have revealed that.

Could be someone else? Sure. It would take over 10 years of foresight, and he'd have to convince real life enemies to lie for him, but I guess it's possible.

The link you posted didn't work for me. Here is an archived version.
https://web.archive.org/web/2016120...e/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

Posted through Tapatalk

Debi Marshall did not meet . She only talked to him or her by email.

What are the facts - did not meet any journalists? only communicated by email and on-line forums and blogs? was ruled out by Police. Maybe is a figment of someone's imagination?

Someone went to a lot of trouble to put all that info together.......I listened to it on mute, so I just got the pictures and words. To make all those links and analyse posts in so much detail; it's a bit spooky. Whoever made the clip would have had to go to the airbase or museum and take the picture of the Tigermoth. That's dedication. I'm not sure what I think.

Debi Marshall did not meet . She only talked to him or her by email.

What are the facts - did not meet any journalists? only communicated by email and on-line forums and blogs? was ruled out by Police. Maybe is a figment of someone's imagination?

I did not say met with Debi Marshall. But he has met with police.

We will have to agree to disagree. I believe there is plenty of evidence that is not AD. You believe otherwise.

Posted through Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member