Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Billywhizz , the #tigermoth video ,
Regarding the linguistics expertise study thats focussed upon in #tigermoth video.
Post number #447-448 February 21 , 2014 , BF big footy forum .

A Detailed post by billywhizz has a large amount of discussion about this linguistics topic with links to read into for an hour or more .
Anyone who is interested in the linguistic analysis MUST read this.
It relates directly to the #tigermoth video .

After reading this bigfooty thread & links I think you get a idea about #tigermoth video & its message .

Wow billywhizz not even commenting about it now but so interested back then ?
What did you make of the video ?

unable to attach links
Perhaps you could give us a summary?

Perhaps you could give us a summary?
I have written a summary about #tigermoth albeit brief it is more than anyone else has offered up .

Or do you mean summary of the bigfooty threads discussion about linguistics ?

unable to attach links

Reactions: DRT
I have written a summary about #tigermoth albeit brief it is more than anyone else has offered up .

Or do you mean summary of the bigfooty threads discussion about linguistics ?

unable to attach links

Could you please clearly state again what you think the Tiger Moth reference is about?

Why do you assume that there was only one , and that he is a real person?

I'm not sure what your asking sorry

unable to attach links
Why can't you attach links? Rule of thumb is no links, no post. If it's a document you've prepared yourself, there are many cloud sites where you can upload it and get a link, such as google drive and dropbox. Let me know if you need assistance.

Thanks.

Bessie WS Administrator

Why can't you attach links? Rule of thumb is no links, no post. If it's a document you've prepared yourself, there are many cloud sites where you can upload it and get a link, such as google drive and dropbox. Let me know if you need assistance.

Thanks.

Bessie WS Administrator
Hi Bessie, do you understand what meticulous has been saying?

I have googled a lot of things relating to Tiger Moths. I can't see a clear connection to anything CSK, but It could be staring me in the face? IDK. What are your thoughts on the radian?

It doesn't take a linguistics expert to notice one rare word being used repeatedly by many different names? MOO

The tiger moth video says is dr D & he has blogged for a decade & is giving away cryptic riddles as to what happened to the csk victims . A collection of & some of his supposed aliases comments from the net. are shown that give cryptic clues . linguistic analysis singles out his writing style and reveals what in fact is unique . The Musical accompanying is classical violin orchestra and powerful in its execution fittingly with the scenes on display . The csk line is analyzed extremely well ending at lisa mott collie , via spectacles wetlands . The eastward line ends at parkerville amphitheater .
There are scenes from "copycat killer" movie and "DR " movie . And references to dr D & this incident .rsbm SNipped]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161208/f10e1d619ec070dee157cd87a545f393.jpg[/IMG]
Tiger moth video screen grab

unable to attach links

--------------------------------------------------------------------'--------------
This is the brief summary of the video

Each day I will forget more and I doubt it will be shown again .

Just as I cant link links also cannot copy videos AFAIK unfortunately ,
But imo its not important to thecase it was just a curveball with cryptic message

The videos we refer to the name tigermoth , not so much as the insect itself , moreso the airplane

Although there was mention of a
Tiger moths ( the insect ) "mimic other moths to avoid being captured" (or something said similar)
which was a strong suggestion imo

unable to attach links

It doesn't take a linguistics expert to notice one rare word being used repeatedly by many different names? MOO
Is this a question
Is it directed at me ?

One rare word hey , im sorry your too cryptic to understand

unable to attach links

--------------------------------------------------------------------'--------------
This is the brief summary of the video

Each day I will forget more and I doubt it will be shown again .

Just as I cant link links also cannot copy videos AFAIK unfortunately ,
But imo its not important to thecase it was just a curveball with cryptic message

The videos we refer to the name tigermoth , not so much as the insect itself , moreso the airplane

Although there was mention of a
Tiger moths ( the insect ) "mimic other moths to avoid being captured" (or something said similar)
which was a strong suggestion imo

unable to attach links

..........and the reference to the movie COPYCAT?

..........and the reference to the movie COPYCAT?
Yes very true ,There is agreed.

The video mentions peter kurten & copycat movie .
Also multiple aliases for a decade blogging about csk

unable to attach links

Sociopaths mimic emotions because they can't feel them. They may also hear comments, and then repeat them as their own, never expecting to be caught out (copycat trait). They cry crocodile tears when they think society expects it. They can't mourn. Their gazes are longer and more intense than normal people. MOO

Thanks.

Bessie WS Administrator
I'm sorry the screen on the device has a keyboard pad 3cm x 5cm
the amount of stuff written from this keyboard with one finger is world class level . There are techniques formed over time to economise / compromise typing for example the use of "&" is quicker than "and" - ( 2 vs 3 taps of finger )
Linking any msn news clips isn't possible from the device .
Linking from a thread previous hasn't successfully happened either .
Im a pain in the arse sorry & will attempt to abide by the TOS in future, so I maybe quiet and let the other posters mastermind this thread [emoji111]

unable to attach links

Yes very true ,There is agreed.

The video mentions peter kurten & copycat movie .
Also multiple aliases for a decade blogging about csk

unable to attach links

Do you think that might be just one character of an obsessed person who is quite close to the case?

Do you think that might be just one character of an obsessed person who is quite close to the case?
Up until this week when this strange #tmoth video came out & we started talking about it I just thought it was a bloke name AB of perth ( parkerville ?)
Now I realize that there could be way more to it and it is truly a mystery imo at this stage .
I would hope that the most experienced regular sleuth/posters would uncover it seeing it could be a revelation if its not ab

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member