Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if you have discussed this earlier - but I don't understand the link between the kimono and the Victoria Heather Clarke murder in Victoria Park which was in the newspaper cutting featured in The West this morning. Does anyone know?

I believe he did work for Rio Tinto at least. I did a search when the story first broke and one of the first things that came up was a Rio Tinto profile for him. Of course now a search on his name brings up so many news stories which repeat each other, that snippets like the one I found are much harder to find.

Add -claremont to the search term.

On this note. A Bradley Edwards has a profile at http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Bradley-Edwards/-1861952043
Major mine sites have telstra equipment on site. They need dedicated equipment on the site to supply mobile coverage for the works in the middle of nowhere. Potentially he worked with Rio and BHP, but it was a contractor to them through his role with Telstra?

Interesting he has a male relation, not sure how, but graduated in 87 from gosnells as well...Very similar age and removed a strange comment from BE from his timeline a few days ago.
[/B]

What was the comment?

Major mine sites have telstra equipment on site. They need dedicated equipment on the site to supply mobile coverage for the works in the middle of nowhere. Potentially he worked with Rio and BHP, but it was a contractor to them through his role with Telstra.

Yup exactly that.

Having said that, he wouldn't be working night shifts etc if that was his position.

Don't think he'd have a commodore in Perth, kitted with tools etc either. Hard to tell

There are plenty of small exchanges about an hour out of Perth that wouldn't have people go in there for weeks on end.

Even today, the smaller ones are opened by key and not electronically tracked.

Park a Telstra vehicle at one and nobody would look twice.

My point exactly mate. Hence why I think he used them for this, would have had the keys and no one would disturb him. They are not very clean and might hold DNA secrets after all these years. SS body might be near one. I have always thought Glen Forrest for some reason but could be plenty of others that would fit his MO.

Why are people using these images? Its pointless and won't even be considered in courts.

If anything sketch makes a case for the guy been much older than BE at the time.
Do you have a link to support your claim ?

Hard to tell, can't think of any mates who don't go on about old war stories etc.

Yes true. Just thinking along the lines of familial DNA but not sure exact age.
The 'other' old address is kind of strange that satellite photos show no real backyard at all to dig up like there's a unit backing onto it.
Catamaran seems to have been there for quite a while and on one time stamp on street view there is a similar 4WD to current address (can't confirm if same).

Yeah the clown and the comment re Bar Mitzvah's is really odd. Jewish link?
Also his profile picture of Hasselhoff, a hint re Club Bayview?
Looks like an avid stamp collector too which is scary seeing his purchases of stamp dealers i know.
Interesting he has a male relation, not sure how, but graduated in 87 from gosnells as well...Very similar age and removed a strange comment from BE from his timeline a few days ago.

Yeah wonder if that is a coincidence. Hasselhoff, nickname hoffy, pic on facebook, baywatch, bayview, watching bayview?

Yeah wonder if that is a coincidence. Hasselhoff, nickname hoffy, pic on facebook, baywatch, bayview, watching bayview?

"Anastrophe is a scheme in which the writer inverts (or writes out of order) the words in a sentence, saying, or idea"

This is the method of speech YODA uses - his profile pic is Hasselhoff on Yoda's body. Could this be an anastrophic phrasing : bay"watch" - (watch) bay"view", view is also a synonym for watch !!!

What do we all think of the guy who was interviewed on Sunday Night who was patrolling Highgate area, and came across the vehicle with plastic in the boot and abduction tools, and said he thought that was the CSK?

Do you think this was BE?

Catamaran seems to have been there for quite a while and on one time stamp on street view there is a similar 4WD to current address (can't confirm if same).

I would say the 80 series Landcrusier is the same at both addresses I believe.

What do we all think of the guy who was interviewed on Sunday Night who was patrolling Highgate area, and came across the vehicle with plastic in the boot and abduction tools, and said he thought that was the CSK?

Was thinking the same thing, unfortunately I couldn't find with info about what the cop saw back then to tie it to anything

Would be interesting to hear from that cop as i'm sure he could id him.
If it was BE then highly likely he didn't stop straight away but changed locations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think so jmo

[FONT=&quot]Bayens said he picked up a man in Highgate, an area notorious for prostitution, with all the hallmarks of a killer, but he was ignored by those in charge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He stopped a man he believed to be loitering in an unmarked police car.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The boot was lined in blue plastic. There was wire ties, a pair of pliers, some masking tape," Bayens said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"We had one girl murdered, we had another one missing. He could have been the killer."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But Bayens said he was told by the head of the taskforce that they already had their man.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He never saw a response to the brief he prepared on the man in Highgate, despite his striking similarities to the killer profile.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"What happened in Highgate that night, what I saw that night, has haunted me for a lot of years," Bayens said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-ni...hy-we-didnt-catch-the-claremont-killer/#page1[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong