Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by bessie, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CP345

CP345 Member

For leading to the arrest of a man who has already been arrested you mean?

2. thunderwombat

thunderwombat Active Member

Oh, Gawd no. A kimono was just a light weight dressing gown that you'd wear over PJ's or nightie. Long sleeved and quite modest, but there were "shortie" kimonos that were kind of ugly, hardly sexy. Fancy ones were pure silk and hand embroidered, most were inexpensive rayon and machine embroidered. They were popular because they were colourful, comfortable and fairly cheap. I suppose some people would find them sexy, depending on what's underneath I guess. I wouldn't class them as lingerie.

3. YoureNicked

YoureNicked Member

Whenever info that might relate to BRE suddenly disappears or cannot be found I just tend to feel confirmation that whatever disappeared is relevant to his case.:thinking:

My opinion only.

4. petedavo.au

petedavo.au Well-Known Member

You're might be right, because I've seen the odd person or two going into the Forrestfield and Maddington exchanges since Sunday trading started and I thus drove passed them often

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

5. YoureNicked

YoureNicked Member

He may have just grabbed it because it was white (would have been visible on the clothes line at night, if that's where he stole it from), large enough to wipe himself on or cover his victim's head with and yet thin and flexible enough to ball up into a tightish bundle and carry.

Just thoughts.

6. AlwaysCurious77

AlwaysCurious77 New Member

Is there any info re the school attended by the former partner of BRE? Wondering whether he may have known the girls casually via a link to his partner?

7. thunderwombat

thunderwombat Active Member

This all makes sense.

This borrowed Vista laptop and crappy Testra internet is driving me 12 types of crazy. Happy new year Murderinos!

8. Mo Joe

Mo Joe New Member

Wasn't that Phantomm who talked about the line?

9. janwa

janwa Active Member

Yes just wondering if there was any other crucial evidence/information that came to light besides the DNA we obviously won't hear about that at this time.

10. CP345

CP345 Member

To make the arrest they're confident they can convict. You wouldn't get the money I'd say. If you're saying maybe someone dobbed him in and gave him up previously then yes they'll get the cash.

11. Questions123

Questions123 Well-Known Member

How did anyone make a link from EC being SM? I have had a look but it doesnt give anything away to be able to confirm this other than city they are in. I'm just confused how it got linked.

12. SgtPep

SgtPep New Member

13. Coroner

Coroner Member

Jilted ex wife for example?

14. Coroner

Coroner Member

15. Coroner

Coroner Member

pearly white also...sorry I went there :shame::truce:

Happy New Year Sleuthers!! :happydance:

16. b4u

b4u Member

Surely, EC's Facebook friends would include at least one with a Surname of "C******", if the post article that triggered of who BRE's previous partners was, had a bona fide surname.

The SM on Facebook that I assume is being suggested might be BRE's ex from long ago, does not appear to meet my above suggested criteria.

17. papatoetoe

papatoetoe New Member

Not particularly, The house was non-descript. As I mentioned, it may have been the bogan house. And I recall there was a problem with its back fence which took a bit of time to get in place.

If it's the place I'm thinking of there were some young blokes in cheap and flash cars living there. Not the best neighbours and pretty certainly the base for a local crime-wave.

Oh - and the wife thinks the Kimono may have been hers. But I have no recollection one way or the other.

18. Coroner

Coroner Member

U wat :scared:

19. CSK?

CSK? Member

That is a great point. I had just finished reading a detailed FBI report based on 232 serial killers, The ruse/con approach is the most common method of abduction at about 65% with blitz attack in 2nd at about 17.5% based on stats your theory could be true, based on his history that lends more towards blitz, but could have been different styles for different girls.

20. papatoetoe

papatoetoe New Member

Yeah wat. I don't remember it but she says so. I know she had her gym clothing stolen and the police called up a few days before the arrest to check on the details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.