Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times this must be said, Dr P is not BRE, Dr P is another person who's real identity is known to most of us, <modsnip>. The police have also questioned Dr P in regards to this, Dr P is NOT BRE.
Was Dr P name AD??

Surely, EC's Facebook friends would include at least one with a Surname of "C******", if the post article that triggered of who BRE's previous partners was, had a bona fide surname.

The SM on Facebook that I assume is being suggested might be BRE's ex from long ago, does not appear to meet my above suggested criteria.

bcc0abfa04258eb25a93f59b4be40ee5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding EC. I did a google search "including omitted results" using E + Perth and got 'her' on quite a number of sex sites- including at least 2 mentioning her as transgender - including one site which was transgender only and another lesbian only site.

something of interest on bf posted less than an hour ago

[emoji887]

Ok fellow sleuther's this is my take on things re CG's abduction. Don't buy the got in a car theory. (Pic courtesy of Landgate from 1995.)

IMO BE/CSK allegedly travelled down the access lane and parked up in the church car park which was at a guess 6-8 feet below the footpath/street level. There were trees and shrubbery secluding it from the road.
Frankie and mates saw CG heading toward the church/traffic lights. I propose BE/CSK blitz attacked her in this zone, as it was sheltered from the road and very dark. Once down off the road he really had nothing around. Residential houses were a fair distance away, only a deserted church and commercial buildings at that time of night.
I doubt he would bother using the access lane, just drive along the building to freshwater pd as was the way in and out of that car park and back onto stirling highway.

Having said all this I think he has got to have a connection to this area to feel comfortable doing this, I am finding it hard to rationalise that he randomly chooses claremont.

With claims tonight that BRE's 1st wife worked for law firm Corrs Westgarth.
Sarah Spiers was a legal secretary working for? (It's like her employers name was subject to a "D Notice". Most reports just refer to her as a secretary)
Ciara Glennon worked as a lawyer for [FONT=&amp]Blake Dawson Waldron.
[/FONT]
That's a whole lot of legal industry workers related to this case.
Interesting.

House first appears on Landgate site on 19/6/1985. Chocolate coloured tiles if that helps jog a memory.
I can get a good shot of the site but i'd like to know why this is blocked? I've never seen a house blocked before on streetview, I am sure you could request it from google just its super suss.

walking down the left side of the road but i not see the two story white building before.

Me neither Frankie.....don't think brick wall was there either ...it all a bit different now......

I doubt he would bother using the access lane, just drive along the building to freshwater pd as was the way in and out of that car park and back onto stirling highway.

Having said all this I think he has got to have a connection to this area to feel comfortable doing this, I am finding it hard to rationalise that he randomly chooses claremont.

well yes as you mention another conceivable route would be via Freshwater Parade, but they both lead to the isolated rear church car park.

As alluded to previously, he may have had involvement in a Mosman Park restaurant and there's a strong possibility he had frequented the area for years.

1995 KK scene rings a bell.

My Claremont theory is that a bloke from a lower class area (no offense) decides he's all that and sees them as easy, rich and naïve. Built out of a mixture of jealousy and I'll show them he decides to hunt the lambs in this area.

Sarah Spiers was a legal secretary working for? (It's like her employers name was subject to a "D Notice". Most reports just refer to her as a secretary)
[/FONT]
Interesting.

Sarah Spiers worked for BSD Consultants not a legal firm. My father was friends with someone who worked there and was working there at the time she went missing.

Me neither Frankie.....don't think brick wall was there either ...it all a bit different now......

Correct a lot has changed in that area in 20 years

Ciara Glennon worked as a lawyer for Blake Dawson Waldron.
Interesting.

Corryn Rayney?

Sarah Spiers worked for BSD Consultants not a legal firm. My father was friends with someone who worked there and was working there at the time she went missing.

I obviously wasn't looking hard enough to see where SS was working.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cla...d/news-story/21cde6933aafd13a378dd1c89aff974a
Ms Spiers was a former Iona Presentation College boarder, who was working as a secretary at town planners BSD Consultants in Subiaco when she went missing.

[/FONT]
Interesting.

[emoji888] not forgetting the speculated suspicious death of Romuald Zak, coworker of CG, 6 months after CG's disappearance.
there does seem to be legal element/theme/connection

[emoji887]

I have some very interesting information on one of the perps family members that could be of significance but i dont think i van post on here without breaking rules.....anyone keen for a yanchep pub meetup for a no holds bar discussion/brainstorming session ?

HAhaha!
. We could open an FB secret/closed group for more open discussions??? I'd sure like to know what you have to say :)

well yes as you mention another conceivable route would be via Freshwater Parade, but they both lead to the isolated rear church car park.

As alluded to previously, he may have had involvement in a Mosman Park restaurant and there's a strong possibility he had frequented the area for years.

1995 KK scene rings a bell.

My Claremont theory is that a bloke from a lower class area (no offense) decides he's all that and sees them as easy, rich and naïve. Built out of a mixture of jealousy and I'll show them he decides to hunt the lambs in this area.
Being familiar with Mosman park is a jump to familiar with obscure spots in Claremont.

I am sure there is a link, we just haven't 100% nailed it yet.

I can get a good shot of the site but i'd like to know why this is blocked? I've never seen a house blocked before on streetview, I am sure you could request it from google just its super suss.
Very strange, I wonder if it is on the mains sewerage or has tanks.

Seems to be a patch in the back yard that has been prominent since 85'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member