Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by bessie, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L_B

L_B Member

I don't think it's totally ridiculous for a fisherman to come home empty handed.. Hubby and brother in law go all the time and most times do. Pretty sure they aren't out murdering people!

2. Bartholemeus

Bartholemeus Former Member

Rather that everyone puncing about back and forth I will shed some light on Frankie's claims.

The building Frankie claims he saw in his dream is an old part of CCGS that has since been demolished and rebuilt. He described it perfectly.

There is no longer a need to go back and forth and speculate what was in his dream.

I notice after all this time Frankie hasn't acknowledged the old building at CCGS. I think it's unlikely someone would have a vivid dream about the CSK, see a prime suspect's face before that person's face was made public, speak to the police about it, and not be aware of what the old CCGS buildings look like.

IMO Frankie is waiting for someone to find an old image of CCGS that matches his description to seemingly give more credibility.

Not to mention the claim about seeing the crime in his dream featuring real places that he'd never seen before. Scientifically impossible.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a load of cobblers.

3. princessmonsta

princessmonsta New Member

i don't understand these forums. why do new threads keep getting created? and why do some have moderating whatever that means? do posts get deleted?

4. Daddy Tas

Daddy Tas New Member

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SherlockSleuth

SherlockSleuth Member

Posts are deleted by moderators if they break 'the rules'. For example on this site, posters shouldn't discuss a suspects family member.

6. Reality

Reality New Member

Is that a statement? I haven't heard anything about the vehicle being recovered.

7. Voodoodoll76

Voodoodoll76 New Member

Yes Lisa brown went to huntingdale primary school- same year as my sister...
    Although she did not go to Gosnells high

8. Daddy Tas

Daddy Tas New Member

Someone said earlier that the first wife worked at Corrs the law firm. Do we know if she was a lawyer or did she work in some other role at the firm (eg legal secretary)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Voodoodoll76

Voodoodoll76 New Member

She did go to Kalamunda hs
    But she did attend huntingdale primary school
    Same year as my sister

10. Coroner

Coroner Member

Yes that building at CCGS you mentioned was the old Arts department (since gone as you say).

I dispute Frankie could have made out those details of said building from his location at the bus stop in front of HJ's at night, be a stretch in daylight. I realise it was Frankies birthday but no human could see that detail from his given vantage point.

11. Mo Joe

Mo Joe New Member

Fishing trip alone?

12. Grok

Grok New Member

However BRE didn't live there at that time so he wouldn't be on the EROLL
    Right

13. JustFacts

JustFacts New Member

This is fact. It was traced to the current owner, unlicenced, but still intact.

14. jam sandwich

jam sandwich Member

The main point you make there is that your husband fishes with bin. I would find it quite risky for someone to be fishing from let's say midnight to 6am in the morning on there own. I don't fish so not sure what the norm is but would think it is helpful to have a companion when fishing to assist with boat/trailer equipment especially at night time. Time will tell whether he was living alone at the time of the murder. Your comment about your husband and bin aren't out murdering people is uncalled for. I'm pretty sure BE's family are probably still coming to terms that he has been charged with these events as they can't believe it either.

15. 123sniff

123sniff Former Member

Perhaps, but I heard the story from a very reliable source. It's a possibility that if BE thought KK was "left for dead", and then discovered she had survived, he needed to adapt for future victims. With that type of injury, he would have much more control over his victims, as well as time (God forbid). I was told it was only JR & CG with those wounds, which could also be another reason why KK was thought to be from a different offender. We won't know for sure until it comes out in court.

16. YoureNicked

YoureNicked Member

I agree. My ex used to go out fishing on his own and stay out until the early hours of the morning- and rarely caught anything, either. If I'd been suspicious I'd have thought he was having an affair - but unless I found his behaviour strange or physical evidence like blood, murder would have been the last thing I'd suspect him of.

17. Shortfusepsb

Shortfusepsb New Member

Incorrect. In Australia, the presumption of innocence is a requirement of the court chair (Registrar, Magistrate, Judge, and Jurors), not of the prosecution, not of the public.

18. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This post lands at random.

If you are encouraged to join a group (i.e. Facebook) outside of this forum, Websleuths has no control over, nor will they be responsible for, what transpires outside of Websleuths.

For your own personal safety, protect your identity. If your name or other contact information is associated with your FB account and your WS user name becomes associated with it, you no longer have anonymity on this site.

19. JustFacts

JustFacts New Member

Fact 3. He is in total denial , is not admitting anything.

20. Mo Joe

Mo Joe New Member

I'd be interested to know if his voice sounds like the voice of the man who phoned Don Spiers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.