Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
News today 'No body, no parole' laws in WA:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...e-laws-metronet-boost-home-buyers-hit/8534814

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/229db7f18a5593f77a61596e7b6348af

attachment.php

Unfortunately, when there is no body, there may be no evidence as is the case with SS. Without being convicted for a crime, the no bail rules makes no difference. It is circular.

These "psychics" need neutering. She can give such graphic detail and even sees the father of the killer...but...she can't provide a name and address....like all the other bloodsuckers who preyed on the families who are looking desperately for answers.

I respect your opinion. Most psychics probably are con artists or simply not good enough to be useful in criminal cases but I would never outright disregard all of them. Nothing Diane said is outside the realm of possibilty. Such "readings" can still have value if treated as pure speculation. I've read a lot of far-fetched theories on this forum and I would never rubbish any members. :)

Unfortunately, when there is no body, there may be no evidence as is the case with SS. Without being convicted for a crime, the no bail rules makes no difference. It is circular.

Would be interesting if some evidence re SS has come up tho thru all the recent investigations. I guess we have to wait and hope for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respect your opinion. Most psychics probably are con artists or simply no
t good enough to be useful in criminal cases but I would never outright disregard all of them. Nothing Diane said is outside the realm of possibilty. Such "readings" can still have value if treated as pure speculation. I've read a lot of far-fetched theories on this forum and I would never rubbish any members. :)

Difference being that she was not "speculating", she was stating events as fact...as related to her by the victim. Very different. Also, these people make money from their "visions".

Didn't you ever do anything as a young person say "Sure the car will be home on time?" or "I'll be
home before midnight". All I am saying is just because she was asked to have it back by the afternoon doesn't mean she had any intention of it.

Also the possibility that she was car-jacked so that someone could go to Geraldton or elsewhere, but I couldn't see the point in keeping her in the car if that was the case.

Middle Swan is close to the Great Northern Highway that connects to the Brand Highway, but also connects to areas that head East and even South.

Car jacking very possible. Maybe she was kept in the car because she was already dead, thus on returning to Perth torching the car would hide evidence...?? Then again, reports stated she was found in the drivers seat.

Car jacking very possible. Maybe she was kept in the car because she was already dead, thus on returning to Perth torching the car would hide evidence...?? Then again, reports stated she was found in the drivers seat.

It seems unlikely that someone would drive around with a dead body, especially if they'd driven such a distance with an opportunity to rid the body. But, it is possible a dead body could be placed in the driver's seat. It depends on the state of mind of the perp. perhaps he/she had mental health issues or was on drugs. All in my opinion of course.

Would be interesting if some evidence re SS has come up tho thru all the recent investigations. I guess we have to wait and hope for that.

Would think the charges would have been updated to include SS if that was the case.

Would think the charges would have been updated to include SS if that was the case.

With regard to October's court hearing as well as any additional charges, how will they separate them? Will BRE be on trial for the current charges and then have other court cases for anything else they may have found? If any other charges are added the defense will need more time to prepare.
These are only my thoughts and opinions.

I respect your opinion. Most psychics probably are con artists or simply not good enough to be useful in criminal cases but I would never outright disregard all of them. Nothing Diane said is outside the realm of possibilty. Such "readings" can still have value if treated as pure speculation. I've read a lot of far-fetched theories on this forum and I would never rubbish any members. :)

The difference is people on this forum don't search out family members and tell them their niece was brutally raped and announce it to the media. With zero evidence. There was no value to what that psychic said. I'm just glad her parents weren't the ones conned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The difference is people on this forum don't search
out family members and tell them their niece was brutally raped and announce it to the media. With zero evidence. There was no value to what that psychic said. I'm just glad her parents weren't the ones conned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You said it better than me. Thank you.

The below Yahoo article (4 Dec, 2015) mentions the following:

"The Post reports today that the woman attacked in Karrakatta was tied up with washing line that had traces of material used in screen printing."

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/claremont-serial-killing-clues-revealed-report-ng-ya-146310

Has anyone go thoughts on this?

The below Yahoo article (4 Dec, 2015) mentions the following:

"The Post reports today that the woman attacked in Karrakatta was tied up with washing line that had traces of material used in screen printing."

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/claremont-serial-killing-clues-revealed-report-ng-ya-146310

Has anyone go thoughts on this?

A day care centre or school could hang paintings or artwork on a line to dry.

A day care centre or school could hang paintings or artwork on a line to dry.
Does appear to be a distinct mention of screen printing materials.

The below article (May 2015) mentions that "[FONT=&quot]Police have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy."

Also the following:

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Post Newspaper also reported that detectives are trying to locate former employees of the printing company and wanted to know if printing components had gone missing at the time of the murders and the process involved in printed dyes on fabric."[/FONT]

http://www.perthnow.com.au/archive/...e/news-story/92da4840c08ed4047fa4f79a9de2ac6a

Here's a little bit of interesting information for all the budding LINE THEORISTS working on the CSK case -

Taking the straight line that intersects Claremont if drawing a line connecting CG's and JR's Dsites - If you draw a 90 degree line starting at Claremont and extend this perpendicular line out into the larger map of Western Australia. Then the perpendicular line reaches a place of interest - a wheatbelt town called Merredin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Claremont to Merredin 90 Degrees 2017-05-18 at 9.05.34 PM.jpg
    Claremont to Merredin 90 Degrees 2017-05-18 at 9.05.34 PM.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 268

The below article (May 2015) mentions that "[FONT="]Police have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy."

Also the following:

"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#232323][FONT="]The Post Newspaper also reported that detectives are trying to locate former employees of the printing company and wanted to know if printing components had gone missing at the time of the murders and the process involved in printed dyes on fabric."[/FONT]

http://www.perthnow.com.au/archive/...e/news-story/92da4840c08ed4047fa4f79a9de2ac6a

Don't know if the timeline would fit. Maybe freshly printed t-shirts for "little athletics" had been near/on the washing line (after first washing)?

The below article (May 2015) mentions that "[FONT=&quot]Police have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy."

Also the following:

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Post Newspaper also reported that detectives are trying to locate former employees of the printing company and wanted to know if printing components had gone missing at the time of the murders and the process involved in printed dyes on fabric."[/FONT]

14 Government Rd, Nedlands
91a6a731568d4db94563916c7289f681.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads