GUILTY Australia - Daniel Morcombe, 13, Woombye, QLD, 7 Dec 2003 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Day 20 of #morcombe murder trial. Jury resuming deliberations. @abcnew

Fingers X for the jury to come back with a guilty verdict. Please let long awaited justice finally be served for Daniel and his family! Thinking of you Denise & Bruce! Anxiously waiting :please:

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 35m
#Morcombe jury heard from 116 witnesses over four and a half weeks. It’s now into its fourth hour deliberating #9News

Court room opened to public.

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 1m
All available seats in courtroom have been filled ahead of #Morcombe verdict. Five hours deliberating, still no sign of the jury #9News

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 27m
The jury in the Daniel Morcombe trial has been deliberating for just over six hours so far

Every time I see an update for this thread my heart stops. I am so tense about the outcome. :scared:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s
It's now been 24 hours since the jury in the Daniel Morcombe trial was sent out.

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 2m
Courtroom for #Cowan trial open again. Still no sign of jury #9News #Morcombe

Breaking a personal Lenten penance here...(oh, the sinner in me :()...lest I explode...
Pins and needles here...rooting for the Morcombe family, all of Australia, heck...all of mankind, the universe...JUSTICE.

Deliberations are lingering much too long.
Counsel Edwards and his team were good. Very good.
Yet...I hold the faith.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 53s
Jury has made a decision. #morcombe @couriermail

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane 1m
#BREAKING: The jury in the Daniel #Morcombe murder trial is coming back to deliver its verdict

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 20s
Bailiff has told the court jury has reached a decision #9News #Cowan #Morcombe

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m
The jury has reached its decision in the #morcombe murder trial. @abcnews

Matt Macklin ‏@Matt_Macklin456 51s
BREAKING: The jury has reached its decision in the #morcombe murder trial. @abcnews

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 56s
#BREAKING #MORCOMBE: The jury has reached its verdict. #EyewitnessNews.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 32s
Jury took 7.5 hours to reach verdicts on counts of murder, indecent treatment of a child, interfering with a corpse. #morcombe @abcnews

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 45s
#BREAKING: The jury in the Daniel #Morcombe murder trial is coming back to deliver its verdict

Brooke Baskin ‏@brookebaskin 40s
The jury have reached a decision in the trial of Brett Peter Cowan, 44, accused killer of Daniel #Morcombe @couriermail

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 24s
Bailiff waiting for confirmation from judge whether to take verdict immediately or after lunch #9News #Cowan #Morcombe

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane 22s
The baliff has notified both the prosecution and defence of the jury's verdict in the #Morcombe murder trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77