Found Deceased Australia - Daniel O'Keeffe, 27, Geelong, Vic, 15 July 2011

Yeah but who goes to die in a crawl space under their house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely strange but one thing that always made me wonder about that sighting of him in Qld was the fact police dismissed it and said they didn't think it was him. I tend to think they were probably right!

It's definitely strange but one thing that always made me wonder about that sighting of him in Qld was the fact police dismissed it and said they didn't think it was him. I tend to think they were probably right!

Yet the family confirmed it was him - I guess it wasn't an overly clear video...

Also, as for crawling under the house... sure plausible for suicide but again, how do the family not notice a dead body?

Who knows, maybe they did and hence the search of the property back when he went missing. I guess if it wasn't searched particularly well they could have missed him, especially if the crawl space was small but the property itself was large. So so sad, I feel awful for his poor family...

Yeah but who goes to die in a crawl space under their house?

​GRAPHIC:

honestly, we had a critter die under a camp...........flies and unbearable odor til we buried it............

The Daily Mail story that refers to him being found in a cavity in the side of a hill alongside the house is very strange. It would be awful if he'd has some kind of accident and was not found at the time. Poor poor family.

A cavity in the side of a hill? What? What could that be? What would that even look like?

That's what I was thinking, an accident. A friends dad many years ago went in the crawl space to check on pipes or something. He had a heart attack and died under there. No one knew he was down there for about 4 days. It was awful.

A cavity in the side of a hill? What? What could that be? What would that even look like?

If you look at the retaining wall to the right of this pic, you can see that the house has been dug into the side of a hill.

Pic from Video - http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...s-found-at-geelong-house-20160321-gnnhq9.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retaining Wall.JPG
    Retaining Wall.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 321
This is so sad. I always thought he would be found alive and well when he was ready to be found :(
So many questions but some of the comments on social media are ridiculous.

"THE body of Daniel O’Keeffe was found in limestone soil at a cool part of his Highton home, and in a space which was extremely difficult to access, it has been revealed."

“Dan was found in a tight space between a wall of the house and solid rock earth — a space that is very difficult to access."

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/daniel-okeeffes-body-was-found-between-house-wall-and-solid-rock-facebook-post-reveals/news-story/2f8cbabd017514feefc2c32aaaf7c89d

So, possibly he fell in to this crack and died? Surprising that he didn't yell out. Such a very sad and strange situation! Prayers for the family as they deal with their raw emotions and grief once again.

Do you think we will ever know if it was an accident or suicide?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back