Australia - Darren 'Jason' Shannon, 11 mos, Elizabeth West, SA, 9 June 1973

Discussion in '1970's Missing' started by gregjrichards, Aug 21, 2016.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Active Member

"The mother of a baby boy who vanished after he was kidnapped by his father who died in a car crash still holds out hope the child is alive 44 years later.
    Darren Jason Shannon was 11 months old when he was taken from his grandparents' house, north of Adelaide, by his father, John, on June 9, 1973.

Just hours after the kidnapping, John, 25, was killed in a head-on collision nearby but Darren - who was dressed in a long white nightdress, a blue cardigan and a nappy - was not found in the wreckage."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-father-died-car-crash.html#ixzz4I1WdIbPs

3779997D00000578-3752226-image-m-13_1471824700673.jpg

2. Loading...

3. Bohemian

Bohemian New Member

Dear lady. I read the article and my heart goes out to her. I hope her baby boy, Darren, is alive and is now a happy, healthy 44 year old man with children of his own.

4. Elainera

Elainera Active Member

I wonder if they ever tried to do an age progression. The mother seems to have several photos of little Darren.