GUILTY Australia - Dean Shillingsworth, 2, found in suitcase, Ambarvale, NSW, 11 Oct 2007

Actually our licences are easy to counterfeit. They are laminated and although I won't go into details for obvious reasons, the little holograms (qld licences) are in the laminate itself.

My ideal license system...

They *should* make them like credit cards and have a system where the photo of the driver only shows up on a hand held device/computer and same in the squad car of the police scanning the card in case the officer has a partner seated in it who can check out details. The license itself should only have the initials and last name of the licensed person, NO address and have the expiry date. The scanners should be hand held and portable, like bluetooth so that police can scan at the drivers car door instead of the 'safety issue' of turning their backs on the drivers they are checking out. At least the Police can keep an eye on the driver and not have to worry about getting shot in the back!

Like our rego stickers, they should issue a different colour for each year and only make them renewable by year.

Now I'm seriously off topic.

**slaps self into ontopicness**

Sami
Yours sounds like a good system Sammi....I do remember reading about fake lisences being used for proof of age for minors wanting to do grown up things.

waiting on the autopsy leaves tons of questions I am having so many thoughts

Me too Al and none of them are good....the fact that this little boy is not reported missing is a hugh red flag that his caregivers are someway involved.......when are child goes missing in Australia it is always a big big news story...child abductions happen here but just not all that often and if a child is reported missing then the whole country knows about it.

I hear the Amber alerts here, but that by far doesn't cover them all.
how do rhey treat runaway cases? sorry off topic

Me too Al and none of them are good....the fact that this little boy is not reported missing is a hugh red flag that his caregivers are someway involved.......when are child goes missing in Australia it is always a big big news story...child abductions happen here but just not all that often and if a child is reported missing then the whole country knows about it.

You can say that again!

I am waiting for the sketch of the boy to appear online and hope there is somehow evidence on that knife.

Sami

I hear the Amber alerts here, but that by far doesn't cover them all.
how do rhey treat runaway cases? sorry off topic
much the same as the states Id imagine..I know our government will give children who cant get on with mum and dad money to live elsewhere..this is not something that I really agree with as Ive seen some parents heartbroken over rebelious children getting a handout to leave home at an early age because they dont want to follow the rules at home....on the other hand though I suppose some kids really need the assistance but I dont think handing money to them is the answer.......I rabbitted on a bit there Al but what Im trying to say is that I think with these handouts the child can leave home without running.

perfect sense all kids can really get are the low wage jobs and it's not enough for rent usually. I agree with you too not much help I am sure when you are trying to teach a child how to follow rules and they give them money to go with no lesson except you don't have to follow rules.Not sure if it's the same reason you have but it would tick me off if the state gave my kids cash cause they didnt lke the rules
and again sorry it's off topic

Careful Dingo.... don't rabbit on too much or you'll end up on cookfloppy.com

:crazy:

Sami

You can say that again!

I am waiting for the sketch of the boy to appear online and hope there is somehow evidence on that knife.

Sami
I wonder how long its going to take them to get some more information out there..the little fella was naked so theres no clothing to report on...the gap in his age range is baffleing aswell unless decomposition is more advance than stated:( ....I will be following this one through to the end....for some reason this little mites story reminds me of the boy in the box from America...I only hope the little suitcase boy gets juctice:(

perfect sense all kids can really get are the low wage jobs and it's not enough for rent usually. I agree with you too not much help I am sure when you are trying to teach a child how to follow rules and they give them money to go with no lesson except you don't have to follow rules.Not sure if it's the same reason you have but it would tick me off if the state gave my kids cash cause they didnt lke the rules
and again sorry it's off topic
its something to discuss while we are waiting for news Al.....you are right about the handouts..its teaching a lot of the next generation that breaking the rules can be rewarding......I am starting to sound old:p

Careful Dingo.... don't rabbit on too much or you'll end up on cookfloppy.com

:crazy:

Sami
iI havent read that thread yet Sami..Ill wander over shortly and have a look.:p

Hey guys! I was hoping to log back on and find out they had identified the little fellow and arrested the perpetrator. :( I don't believe the car is rented because of the blacked out windows. The story the boys told may not be related to this case at all, but LE had received several calls regarding the white van and possible attempts at abduction. What about that suitcase? If LE could identify that, it might help......just a thought.

The suitcase might be their best lead at the moment Reannan .....someone besides the killer has to know that this little boy is missing....lets hope someone comes forward soon.

Thanks for that story Dingo. It says the boy was 5 years old. I like the way LE is encouraging the public to come forward with anything "at all". I wish more LE would adopt this philosophy:

"All information is valuable, we ask people not to hold back at all.
"If they have any suspicions or feelings, we'd like to hear from them."

I have asked this before, and I suppose I will ask it again in the future. What reason can there possibly be for an adult to murder a 5 year old child? It is the lowest form of behavior on the animal kingdom.

I have asked this before, and I suppose I will ask it again in the future. What reason can there possibly be for an adult to murder a 5 year old child? It is the lowest form of behavior on the animal kingdom.

I agree although pedophilia is a very close second.

I many abuse cases the adult who abuses kills the child that's been abused because the abuser doesn't want the child to identify them.

why do they not put the contact phone number up!

Sami

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back