Found Safe Australia - Hayley Dent, 28yo Female, Pakenham, VIC

Blessed

Reaction score
From VicPol

Search for missing woman Hayley Dent

Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing Pakenham woman Hayley Dent.

Hayley was last seen leaving a venue on Chapel Street in Prahran about 2.50am on 8 April.

Police have concerns for the 28-year-old’s welfare as her disappearance is out of character.

She is described as being about 155cm tall with a medium build, fair complexion and long blonde hair.

Hayley was last seen wearing a grey jumper and black jeans.

Police have released an image of Hayley in the hope someone recognises her and can provide information regarding her current whereabouts.

Anyone who sights Hayley or has information on her whereabouts is urged to contact Pakenham Police Station on (03) 5945 2500.

97c9ea5dcd9c0087d5a854391234426a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends and Family are saying Hayley has not been seen since Saturday night, she has no phone or purse on her.

Looks like she last updated SM Saturday at 2.41 am

Apparently seen leaving Revolver Nightclub with an unidentified male. Police are reviewing footage.

Apparently seen leaving Revolver Nightclub with an unidentified male. Police are reviewing footage.

Really concerned for her wellbeing. For an MP case to be getting traction like this within 24 hours of her last sighting indicates investigators are concerned as well.

What I saw on the 9news bulletin has been covered in the thread so far:

3am Sunday April 8 at Revolver Night Club, Chapel Street, Prahan:

Hayley plans to leave with a male friend, gives her bag including wallet and phone to him as she goes to the bathroom inside. He’s outside waiting.

She doesn’t appear from the club, it’s reported he goes back inside to find her and can’t.

Reported that security tell the friend HD has left the premises with an unknown male.

Hayley plans to leave with a male friend, gives her bag including wallet and phone to him as she goes to the bathroom inside. He’s outside waiting.

She doesn’t appear from the club, it’s reported he goes back inside to find her and can’t.

Reported that security tell the friend HD has left the premises with an unknown male.

Thankyou .. I haven’t actually seen the MSM yet, just the SM posts!

Wasn’t sure how it was known she had no purse / phone - this clears it up for me.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...t/news-story/6a82b384a10e0c2beb60939cab3cd3bd

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...ght-out-on-chapel-street-20180409-p4z8lu.html

The young woman, who doesn't have her mobile phone or wallet, hasn't been seen since.

Ms Dent was with friends at Chapel Street nightspot Revolver in Prahan when she left with a group of people in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Her cousin Mickaylah Chaffey said Ms Dent left her wallet and phone inside the nightclub with her friends when she left with another group.

Ms Chaffey wasn't sure if she had met the group on the night or knew them

From VicPol

Search for missing woman Hayley Dent

Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing Pakenham woman Hayley Dent.

Hayley was last seen leaving a venue on Chapel Street in Prahran about 2.50am on 8 April.

Police have concerns for the 28-year-old’s welfare as her disappearance is out of character.

She is described as being about 155cm tall with a medium build, fair complexion and long blonde hair.

Hayley was last seen wearing a grey jumper and black jeans.

Police have released an image of Hayley in the hope someone recognises her and can provide information regarding her current whereabouts.

Anyone who sights Hayley or has information on her whereabouts is urged to contact Pakenham Police Station on (03) 5945 2500.

cache.php

Blessed.
Thanks for starting this thread.

“Hayley has never not been in touch with us for this long, or ever.”

Mr Young said the 28-year-old looks after her unwell mother and often driver her to doctor’s appointments.

“Even when she was overseas, Hayley checked in with her mum every day to make sure she was OK and doing well,” he explained.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...t/news-story/1f3b289ecdd21f44ee98d27cfe569624

SM suggests she has now been located - waiting for MSM update

Fantastic news

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/missing-woman-last-seen-leaving-vic-venue/news-story/0ef557ae9ee586ae236455c9c8000a6f#.wyn01
Great news !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back