Found Safe Australia - James, 3, Karli Rise, Yallingup, 19 Sept 2020

Yep .... police say so. :) :) :)

UPDATE:

3-year-old missing boy James has been located in bushland alive by a family member who was assisting with the land search operation.

Given the time he has spent exposed to the rough terrain and poor weather conditions, arrangements will be made for him to have a medical check-up as a precaution.

WA Police Force thanks all the emergency service volunteers and community members who assisted with the search.

Western Australia Police Force

Yep .... police say so. :) :) :)

UPDATE:

3-year-old missing boy James has been located in bushland alive by a family member who was assisting with the land search operation.

Given the time he has spent exposed to the rough terrain and poor weather conditions, arrangements will be made for him to have a medical check-up as a precaution.

WA Police Force thanks all the emergency service volunteers and community members who assisted with the search.

Western Australia Police Force
Excellent news !!

He was asleep!

James O'Reilly was found by his grandfather just after 7pm on Saturday.

9 News Perth's Kamin Gok said the toddler was asleep when he was found, and was hungry, but he was speaking and had been reunited with his family.

"BREAKING: His Aunty tells me his grandad has just found him in dense bush kilometres from the house."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/wes...issing-in-the-south-west-20200919-p55x80.html

I was going to ask that. Is this area known for snakes?

I posted a link earlier about a person teaching the young kids about snake safety in Margaret River (in the library on 1st October last year), which is not far from Yallingup. So that is why I imagine snakes are in that bush area. They are generally in most bush areas. imo

Last edited:
I posted a link earlier about a person teaching the young kids about snake safety in Margaret River (in the library on 1st October last year), which is not far from Yallingup. So that is why I imagine snakes are in that bush area. They are generally in most bush areas. imo
Definitely snakes in the area...dugites prob most deadly around there...although the weather today may have deterred them slightly...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back