GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Trials' started by zwiebel, Aug 17, 2015.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

16-year-old Jayde Kendall has been missing from her home in Gatton, the Lockyer Valley west of Brisbane since last Friday. Her disappearance is very out of character and police are appealing for help in finding her.

*The case of the missing French teenager also mentioned at the link doesn't seem to have any connection to Jayde and she has been found, anyhow.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-17/missing-queensland-teenager-jayde-kendall/6701518

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Damarna

Damarna Verified State Coordinator for CFSI

Thank you for posting! Just heading over to see if she had a thread. Come home Jayde!

4. Sporky

Sporky The fork is mightier than the spoon.

5. IBR

IBR New Member

[​IMG]
    I hope I'll be doing this right as I think I've never started a new thread before. I hope this might help with finding this girl.

Jayde was last seen around 3.15 pm last Friday, 14. August 2015 in Highview Avenue in Gatton, close to the Lockyer District High School. She has not made contact with family or friends and her family is very concerned, of course.
    This is just 20 km away from where I live and I'm hoping that she'll be found soon.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...gh-school-gatton/story-fnihsrf2-1227485729762

6. IBR

IBR New Member

7. IBR

IBR New Member

8. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

You and me both. I hope that she's hanging out with a friend.

9. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

10. IBR

IBR New Member

11. IBR

IBR New Member

12. wewillgetyou

wewillgetyou Member

13. followtheleader

followtheleader New Member

14. Flinders

Flinders New Member

POLICE divers are at the scene west of Brisbane where clothes belonging to missing girl Jayde Kendall, 16, were found this morning.

It is understood two dams are in a close proximity.

The SES was also searching the area off the Warrego Highway at Walloon.

The development came after police last night interviewed and released a man who had picked up Jayde from Lockyer District High School on Highview Ave on Friday about 3.15pm.

THOMAS CHAMBERLIN, KATE KYRIACOU, CLEO FRASER, AAP
    THE COURIER-MAIL
    AUGUST 19, 2015 4:10PM
    http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...jayde-kendall-16/story-fntwpug1-1227489729283

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Flinders

Flinders New Member

@SkyNewsAust: Earlier police interviewed the driver of a car Jayde was last seen getting into, he was released but remains person of interest ( brookewyli
    4.10pm

16. Newme2

Newme2 Member

This one is local to me. The area where her clothing was found is about 5 minutes from me.

I am concerned that the man driving the red car did not come forward by himself.

Help Find Jayde FB https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindJayde?fref=ts

17. Newme2

Newme2 Member

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...jayde-kendall-16/story-fnii5v70-1227489729283

18. Flinders

Flinders New Member

Jayde was noticed missing when her father went to pick her up from her work at McDonald's on Friday night.
    Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said Jayde's father contacted police because it was "totally out of character that she would not be there".
    Police said the driver of the red car was known to Jayde and had been interviewed.
    Police believed Jayde spent some time with the driver, however Det Insp Isherwood didn't disclose where the driver left Jayde.
    "The father is distraught, having lost his wife some years ago to cancer, which is quite distressing, now he's got his daughter missing."
    He denied any allegations that Jayde was seeing an older man.
    "The stuff on social media, which has been focused around her having relations with older men, older women is totally false," he said.
    http://m.gattonstar.com.au/nocache/news/police-continue-investigation-gatton-teenager-jayd/2745990/
    NEWS
    SES joins search for missing teen in Walloon area
    19th August 2015 3:23 PM
    UPDATED 7:00 PM

@KateKyriacou: Police say rumours on social media about Jayde having relationship/being involved with someone "garbage" and "totally false". #helpfindjayde
    CM 2.47pm

19. Flinders

Flinders New Member

Detective Inspector Isherwood said Jayde knew the driver.

"He apparently attended her school, he's a few years older and had known her through mutual contacts at her workplace," he said.

"There's no suggestion that he's a boyfriend; I'm aware on social media there's innuendo that she had older boyfriends and these sorts of things.

"I can assure you our investigation to date has revealed that she is a 16-year-old who was focused on study and work and wasn't involved with anyone outside of her school or workplace.

There is no suggestion whatsoever that this girl is promiscuous, that this girl is anything but a decent kid who's tried to have a go in life."

Teenager accessed bank account the day she disappeared
    Detective Inspector Isherwood said the teenager's father and younger brother were in a "terrible state".

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...ad-in-search-for-missing-qld-teenager/6709376

20. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web New Member

If I remember correctly almost these exact words were used in relation to GBC (that's Gerard Baden Clay).

Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said police interviewed the man driving the car, known to the teen, who gave police a “version of events”.

“I hasten to to add at this stage he is only a person of interest and is not a suspect,” he said.

21. wewillgetyou

wewillgetyou Member

I have a terrible feeling that this isn't going to end well :(

It also creeps me that both Jayde and Tiffany Taylor were involved in incidents in that area. Not related incidents but the same locality. Very very sad