GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

I really think it's shadows from nearby trees, if his hands were that bruised from Jayde he'd surely have worn a long sleeved shirt. They also have that dappled effect you see from shadows of leaves.
I think you're right. Now I see the *full size* image, I can see that green extends outside of his arms.

IMO - I think he took the money out to make it look like she was running away. Maybe she left her PIN number in her wallet with her card - so many people do that as well. However, that being said , whats to say that he isn't telling the truth that she was hiding in the car when he took the money out. She has been missing for a long time, so I'm guessing it will be up to the Forensic team to determine how long she was out in the elements for. There is nothing to say that when his car was speeding past the servo, that she wasn't in the car. They could have gone away for the weekend somewhere and they may not have told anyone else they were going. So many "What if's"....

IMO - I think he took the money out to make it look like she was running away. Maybe she left her PIN number in her wallet with her card - so many people do that as well. However, that being said , whats to say that he isn't telling the truth that she was hiding in the car when he took the money out. She has been missing for a long time, so I'm guessing it will be up to the Forensic team to determine how long she was out in the elements for. There is nothing to say that when his car was speeding past the servo, that she wasn't in the car. They could have gone away for the weekend somewhere and they may not have told anyone else they were going. So many "What if's"....
Police will allege*Mr Bennetts, a school friend of Jayde's who finished his studies at Lockyer Valley District High School last year, murdered the teenager sometime between*3.20pm and 6pm on Friday, August 14, the*day she vanished.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queen...s-court-on-murder-charge-20150827-gj9ng4.html

If the police allege that he killed her sometime between 3:20pm and 6:00pm on the day she disappeared and the CCTV of his car driving away from the scene and back towards Gatton is from 5:06pm and the withdrawals were made at 5:45pm and 5:47pm then I think it's safe to assume she was dead and her body disposed of by the time the car was caught on CCTV. I don't think they went away for the weekend.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Interesting article in today's (Monday's) Courier Mail, but I don't have time to paraphrase at the moment, sorry.

Also Makara, seeing it's based around Facebook posts, if paraphrased is it allowed or not? If not, no problems.

If you also paraphrase the Facebook posts and leave out the names of the posters, it's fine.

When I opened this link the pic filled my laptop screen, and the some of the marks actually blur across his wrist and into the background - it almost looks like something has been smudged or blurred out intentionally in a photo editor. It doesn't look like bruising in the enlarged pic anyway.

Like a tattoo perhaps?

Like a tattoo perhaps?

Why would a newspaper go to the trouble of blurring out a tattoo though?
Honestly, the earlier explanation of the shot being taken from a distance with a little close-up foliage in the way (with or without any attempts to blur or soften it) makes the most sense to me.:)

Why would a newspaper go to the trouble of blurring out a tattoo though?
Honestly, the earlier explanation of the shot being taken from a distance with a little close-up foliage in the way (with or without any attempts to blur or soften it) makes the most sense to me.:)

absolutely agree with foliage. We can see it also down the metal posts of the fence also.

• Social Media/Social Networking Links, e.g., Facebook and Twitter

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
    Victim (missing or murdered person)
    Suspect (as indicated by LE)
    • Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
    • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
    • Paraphrasing is okay.
    • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
    • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
    • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
    Mainstream Media (MSM)
    Law Enforcement (LE)
    Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
    Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
    • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
    • Paraphrasing is okay.
    • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
    • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

The other sceanario regarding the atm withdrawal is drugs. This my opinion and not fact based but you can imagine an addict asking for money and being refused. Then getting angry. The out of desperation doing something awful and getting the money themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other sceanario regarding the atm withdrawal is drugs. This my opinion and not fact based but you can imagine an addict asking for money and being refused. Then getting angry. The out of desperation doing something awful and getting the money themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could be onto something there.

You could be onto something there.

All just speculation of course - could BB have supplied drugs (hence the money) and J taken an adverse reaction or overdose. panic ensues and body dumped. Though his conduct after does indicate a consciousness of guilt IMO - had lots of time to fess up if it was just to a case of misadventure. Could j had threatened to tell his girlfriend they were still in contact? Girlfriend seemed pretty smitten on Facebook

My first thoughts were drugs but if that was the case wouldn't BB have got the money first ? From the times police state she died she was already dead when the money was withdrawn from her account by BB.

i couldn't any find details of BBs current girlfriend.

Personally I don't think drugs were involved....I think it's best we see what may have occurred. Just not sure if it's ok to be making these assumptions?

Personally I don't think drugs were involved....I think it's best we see what may have occurred. Just not sure if it's ok to be making these assumptions?

Everything is assumption at this point - you would be living under a rock if you thought teenagers didn't experiment with drugs - It is a distinct possibility - the accused' smug demeanour and defence assertion that there are circumstances yet to come out may just be bluff - but we all just have to wait for the committal hearing really.

I totally agree, I didn't mean to sound naive, anything is possible. I'm just not sure if it is ok at this point in time to speculate on drug involvement......however, we're all entitled to an opinion and I didn't mean to imply any different.
This is a sad, terrible end to one's life and I hope justice us well and truelly served no matter what stories may be concocted. In the end the truth will be revealed. There is only so far one can fabricate the truth without slipping up somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back