GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCTV got her in one bar, but it doesn't specify which.

Might just be a typo/overlook, but the news article says she was wearing a blue dress; the Help Find Jill page states it was a black dress.

From the brief look I had of the husband in the video he didnt appear to be overly upset, reminds me of Gerard Baden Clay a bit there.

I guess they will be looking closely at the last person who saw her there. Hopefully the bars will have some good cctv's

Did Mr. Wright offer to walk,her home from the Green Bar... Or the Etiquette Bar?

Although not pointing the finger at her husband (yet), I find his claim that he commenced calling her at 2:00 am odd. This is coincidentally when Jill was on her way home and just after she called her brother. :waitasec:

mm YET ???. what were the stats that came out in Allisons case about partner being responsible in these types of cases . being harsh but he reminded me so much of someone else in their 1st interview MOO

Might just be a typo/overlook, but the news article says she was wearing a blue dress; the Help Find Jill page states it was a black dress.

I read in one article she wore a blue dress with a black jacket and black nylons.

Maybe it is a mixture of all?

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/10481-homicide-squad-investigate-missing-brunswick-woman.html

Gillian is described as being of a fair complexion, 165cm tall, slim build, long curly black hair and brown eyes.

She was wearing a blue dress, black jacket, black patterned stockings and high heels.

I am sure they will get it straight eventually

From the brief look I had of the husband in the video he didnt appear to be overly upset, reminds me of Gerard Baden Clay a bit there.

I guess they will be looking closely at the last person who saw her there. Hopefully the bars will have some good cctv's
oh how we think alike . cynical accountants eh . and good avatar now

Did Mr. Wright offer to walk,her home from the Green Bar... Or the Etiquette Bar?

Ms Meagher was last seen having her last drink at Etiquette Bar in Sydney Road at about 1.30am on Saturday.

Not sure but I think the Etiquette Bar

the etiquette bar i thought

That is how it sounded to me,,too.

Sooo, she split from her group of friends from the Green Bar... And went to the Etiquette bar with Mr. wright?

I am not sure... This is how it possibly sounds to me... But isn't clear.

I read in one article she wore a blue dress with a black jacket and black nylons.

Maybe it is a mixture of all?

Perhaps...the FB page also mentions the black jacket and nylons.

the etiquette bar i thought

I think so too.

Another ABC colleague, Tom Wright, told the Herald Sun he was the last person to see Ms Meagher.

Mr Wright offered to walk her home, but she declined.

Mr Meagher told 3AW this morning that he rang his wife's mobile phone "non-stop" from 2am to 6am on Saturday with no success.

He also went out looking for her at about 4am after she didn't come home.

hmm she phoned her brother around 1.45am hubby starts ringing at 2am

"It sounded like she was on her way home.

"I called back a few times and she never answered."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...tes-in-brunswick/story-fndo1wyv-1226479708333

sounds to me like she was followed moo

Updated

Midnight - Left Brunswick Green Bar
Saturday 22 September
1:30ish - Last seen at Bar Etiquette (having her last drink). Left around this time to walk alone to her home on Lux Way after declining an invitation from a colleague (Tom Wright) with whom she was drinking, to accompany her on the walk.
1:45am - call to brother (Michael McKeon)
2.00-6.00am - Husband (Thomas Meagher) ringing Jill's phone 'non-stop'
4.00am - Husband goes out looking for Jill
Monday 24 September
6:30am - handbag found by passer-by off of Hope Street

Source for extra info - http://www.news.com.au/national/item...-1226479708333

Mods

Thinly veined accustaions at the husband already, bit harsh I think, no doubt Mr Wright will start to wear them too.

Hope they find her safe and well

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...er-hunt-for-missing-woman-20120923-26eou.html

^^ The above article says that Ms Meagher's phone was turned off/ran out of battery at 8am on Saturday

Midnight - Left Brunswick Green Bar
Saturday 22 September
1:30ish - Last seen at Bar Etiquette (having her last drink). Left around this time to walk alone to her home on Lux Way after declining an invitation from a colleague (Tom Wright) with whom she was drinking, to accompany her on the walk.
1:45am - call to brother (Michael McKeon)
2.00-6.00am - Husband (Thomas Meagher) ringing Jill's phone 'non-stop'. Calls going unanswered.
4.00am - Husband goes out looking for Jill
8.00am - Jill's phone turned off/runs out of battery
Monday 24 September
6:30am - handbag found by passer-by off of Hope Street

Mr Meagher told 3AW this morning that he rang his wife's mobile phone "non-stop" from 2am to 6am on Saturday with no success.

He also went out looking for her at about 4am after she didn't come home.

hmm she phoned her brother around 1.45am hubby starts ringing at 2am
if he didnt find any trace of her at 4am why keep phoning her until 6am and THEN phone the cops ,what did he expect to happen in those 2 hours bit sus to me, and i hope i am wrong

I haven't found a news article which confirms this information yet, but a rumour has started circulating on Twitter that Police may have found the shoes Ms Meagher was wearing when she disappeared.

Sorry I must be the only one not suspicious of the husband. He's clearly done everything to find her. He's cooperated fully, made endless media pleas and nothing about his body language to me screamed 'guilty man'. He's giving police full access to their banking accounts, etc. All in all this appears to be a man with nothin to hide.

How is him going out at 4am, dodgy? Maybe she told him she'd be home no later than 2? We all run late from time to time and we dont all rush out looking for spouses that very hour. IMO.

if he didnt find any trace of her at 4am why keep phoning her until 6am and THEN phone the cops ,what did he expect to happen in those 2 hours bit sus to me, and i hope i am wrong

Some would say, why give up calling? If you are desperately worried trying to reach someone you'd try to reach them the only way you could. Via phone.

Maybe my thoughts not quite so antiquated - if the husband was getting sufficiently worried by her failure to arrive home and started phoning her from 2am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288