Australia - Kaitlyn Earl, 15, Clermont, Qld, 23 March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ElemenohP, Mar 25, 2016.

1. ElemenohP

ElemenohP New Member

2. Loading...

3. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

4. ElemenohP

ElemenohP New Member

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Kaitlyn was only carrying her school backpack and had minimal items with her when she disappeared. She is Caucasian and 162cm tall, with long straight brown hair, a slim build and green eyes.

She was last seen wearing a black dress, black tights and a black and green baseball cap with “YO!” written on it in green.

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...-under-way-for-missing-girl-kaitlyn-earl-rowe

6. KateB

KateB New Member

Another post from 7 Local News Mackay 7 hours ago:
    https://www.facebook.com/7NewsMKY/posts/1158321560858216

Inspector Dave Tucker of Mackay District said there were concerns for Kaitlyn’s wellbeing as she had not made contact with family or friends since Wednesday night.

“We would like to relay to Kaitlyn that she is not in any trouble with police,” Inspector Tucker said.

“In particular we would like Kaitlyn to contact us and let us know that she is safe and well. Police will be able to assist with anything she may need.”

more at link.

7. EdinburghLass

EdinburghLass New Member

Missing Clermont teen Kaitlyn Earl-Rowe has been found in a vacant house in the central Queensland town from which she went missing.
    She was last seen in Clermont, about 320 kilometres west of Rockhampton, on Wednesday last week and it was originally believed she was walking along train tracks to Emerald more than 100km away.
    Her disappearance sparked a massive land and air search but on Tuesday police revealed she had been seen in the town.
    The Daily Mercury reported the 15-year-old ate fruit from neighbours' trees to survive after disappearing from her Clermont home on March 23.
    Her father, Jason said he was "over the moon" to see his daughter again.
    "It's so good to see her smiling face," he said.
    "She's surprised me how resourceful she was. She is very apologetic."I'm so excited, I'm so damn happy right now. She's in really, really good spirits. She's lost a little bit of weight.
    "She survived of fruit from people's trees, so apologies to anyone missing fruit off their trees too."
    He told the publisher Kaitlyn left after feeling life's pressures - "social media, phones and school" - had become too much.
    On Wednesday her grandmother, Marlene Bergman, made a tearful plea for Kaitlyn to come home.
    "You have been missing seven days now and it is unbearable for me, your nanna - I love you so very, very much but you know that," Mrs Bergman said, choking back tears.
    "We just need you to make contact with someone so we know that you are safe and well."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...er-grandmas-tearful-plea-20160330-gnu7xo.html