Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbm

From LinkedIn:
    SR
    Assistant Store Manager
    Bella Bleu
    2012 - 2017
    . 5 years
    Melbourne and environs, Australia

2. :doh: .............. now AR comes to mind ...................

3. sayswho

sayswho Active Member

You dont need to be the smartest to have these set ups but ....... he.. hmm doesnt make the cut haha [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. :thinking:
    I'm always thinking of AR's statement that in this family nothing was like it seemed to be from the outside (similar wording). Maybe, there is much more to it than only money things.

5. tiddles24

tiddles24 New Member

It amazes me how Sarah could continue living at Avondale Heights home with Borce and continue working at Bella Bleu after Karen's death for as long as she did...with Borce being seen as the main suspect...and even worse if Karen's death happened in that home...
    This makes me feel that Sarah knows what happened to Karen...how could she not know?

Apparently staff were still employed at Bella Bleu up until the time of Karen's death and soon after...and then it was only Sarah working at the shop on her own after that...
    I guess they had to have some income coming in and didn't have to pay wages for other staff...

All neighbours (even those living streets away) in the early part when Karen went missing were door-knocked by Karen's friends handing out posters and asking for info etc...
    Also, every shop at that shopping centre displayed posters except Bella Bleu...

The fact that Sarah had not said much was a concern...so that line of enquiry surely had to come into play...MOO

6. Barbie05

Barbie05 Member

Yes I went into the shop numerous times before Karen's body was found and SR was always there on her own. She always looked like she had seen a ghost and seemed terrified that someone would ask about her mother. Despite what she would be going through I found her to have a strange personality.

7. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Whammy!

We think why would you kill such a beautiful wife, there appears no reason.

Then....around trial time....a woman appears...been there under your wife's nose all along. Strangely not as pretty as the murdered wife but very supportive come what may.
    We then also hear about the sordid sexual encounters and promises in the marital bed, the back seat of the family car or down Doc. Watson's driveway. :D

I'm learning not to be surprised anymore. It's nearly expected.

8. they'll get you

No matter how many years ago someone always speaks about their problems.
    Unfortunately Karen's parents have passed but there will be a friend, someone who has already told LE of their concerns for Karen.

In hindsight there is usually a warning, a hunch, a something a close person knows.

We'll see soon.

9. steve richardson

steve richardson Well-Known Member

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

The recall said the incorrect scn coding and the cars had to be taken to your Merc dealer to be re-coded. A bump on the road would not fix a car circuit board number to re-code numbers and correct the problem. A layman like BR wouldn't know that his explanation isn't feasible to be able to fix the problem he was referring to.

I know the above was mentioned a number of months back so just mentioning for anyone who has not gone through the previous hundreds of posts to have seen the information.

Just a note to say the information digested and discussed on here has been unbelievably good. Well done and keep it up :)

When it all comes out (and it will) i am sure there will be a number of posters that have nailed the reasons why and how it all happened 100% correctly.

10. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

oy!!... is that you, Charlie Bezzina??

11. Makara

Makara Former Member

[​IMG]

12. Makara

Makara Former Member

Thanks Steve. Good to see you still here with us. What are your thoughts on the reasons why and how it happened?

13. Makara

Makara Former Member

Trooper, I've been trying to work out why you compared Puggle to Warrick Capa in one of your posts yesterday. I couldn't figure out what the connection would be. Then the penny dropped! :facepalm: :blushing: I realised that you were referring to the Hungarian photographer Robert Capa and not the idiot footballer Warrick Capper. :scared: :floorlaugh:

Happy hour has officially begun! :toastred:

14. they'll get you

A huge thankyou Steve. Do you know the reason? We want justice for Karen.

I hope you, Karen's family and friends are holding up emotionally through this horrid nightmare.

:grouphug:

15. Itsapuzzle

Itsapuzzle Back in February '22

Onya Steve, I was thinking that the other day, wondering if a sleuther had come up with the real life scenario of what happened ..... a lot of theories flyin' around ..... can't wait for that final puzzle piece to slot into place when all will be revealed [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

16. they'll get you

Thankgoodness Makara I couldn't get my head around that either.
    Warrick Bloody Capper. Those pants damaged his brains.

Yes, happy hour. I cooked a casserole with red wine tonight & I drank several glasses while I cooked. Mmmm t'was nice.

17. wewillgetyou

wewillgetyou Well-Known Member

I'll own up - I was another trying to work out how Warwick Capper fitted into this :laughing:

18. Makara

Makara Former Member

Sounds delish! Cheers, :toastred:

19. Makara

Makara Former Member

:floorlaugh:

20. Abbstar007

Abbstar007 Member

OMG. This explain completely where he got this info from. Do we know the date of the recall? If it's a while ago, a letter would have been sent to the home also and the recall would have been carried out in the car.
    So it's a perfect excuse, because again he knows it was an actual problem previously.
    That info will also be recorded in the history, so he won't get away with it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.