Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-30-21-02-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-30-21-02-21.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 194
Would they be able to get epithelial tissue from tree logs????

This is were I get confused Puggle.
There are so many before and after photos of those logs. In your photo here it shows substantial sizes but in others it's only bracken.
I guess forensics removed the bigger logs but I can't see where they are close by.
Poor sweet woman. This is truly disgusting.

Attachments

• IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1749.JPG
    IMG_1749.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1748.JPG
    IMG_1748.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 43

Thanks puggle, I had never seen that image. Those branches/logs are quite large, presumably whoever carried them would have a bit of debris transferred to their clothing and maybe their car (especially if they were a bit damp).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is were I get confused Puggle.
There are so many before and after photos of those logs. In your photo here it shows substantial sizes but in others it's only bracken.
I guess forensics removed the bigger logs but I can't see where they are close by.
Poor sweet woman. This is truly disgusting.

You and me alike.....

After visiting the site....it really confused me why there was such a difference in the pics...

I have only been able to come to the conclusion...

The logs were removed to extract her remains..... that's where we get these "clean" images of the fallen tree trunk, with the ground almost swept clean exposing dirt.

Forensics have most likely taken everything (logs, twigs, branches) with them.

The second pic...the one with the cyclist ......how long after was that taken??

That pic is of the reverse end of the trunk I think.... Maybe the small debris was added after as too make the spot not so obvious to snoopers (like me)...... all other stuff like the fertiliser bottles were not there either..

Ohhh the fertiliser bottle pics were from a Very Large fallen singlular tree trunk..that had moss all attached to it..... I found that tree too...but didn't take a pic unfortunately.....it was about 20mtrs away from the site.

Thanks puggle, I had never seen that image. Those branches/logs are quite large, presumably whoever carried them would have a bit of debris transferred to their clothing and maybe their car (especially if they were a bit damp).

No I hadn't either....

Today I went back through all the old video..... when they announced they had found a body.......footage is before they announced it was Karen.

The trunk looks alot larger in photos for some unknown reason....

I'd estimate those log (branches) are about 15cm in diameter...

its definately not natural....the horizontal placement is too perfect....

obvious city slicker mistake..

I live in bushland..... I have never seen a fallen tree have its branches brake perfectly horizontal and lay that way in the scrub.....never!!!

There are lots of fallen trees around the site .... that someone could have broken up to place over the body...

2 secs.... Ill find the pic of directly around the spot...within meters..

SORRY ..... I accidentally broke your quote...

attachment.php
sorry cant seem to figure out how to get pic straight..

Attachments

• 20170730_233034.jpg
    20170730_233034.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 166
There was lots of tape (orange and some blue) taped to trees in the area...thats how I found the spot...

But.... they (tape/ribbons) were spread over a wide area....say...some within 4mtrs of the spot...others about 30mtrs away..

??? .... Maybe they had identified areas where activity had occured. ....branches being broken??? ......don't know...??

Also..... after looking at the original video of when they found a body.... the police cars were parked in the exact same spot as I stopped...

That Merc 100% could drive and park in that area ....... so CR can take all his rain data and bs and suckit...

I am not so sure these 'logs' were collected nearby & placed on top of Karen's remains.

After zooming in and taking a closer look tonight, I suspect the majority of what we see may have been in situ originally and are a third tree limb that was originally branching off the upper of the main logs as seen in the photo in question.

Take a close look at the area and contours between the top 'main log' along where it faces what at first glance looks to be a seperate log that has been placed into the gap against it. They line up far too perfectly in my opinion (image attached).

It seems to me that a lot of what looks like logs/branches from elsewhere are in fact mostly part of a third limb that was growing from what is the upper limb in the main photo (also attached).

The fact that this timber is missing from the site isn't surprising if Karen's body had been wedged underneath it.

I'm finding this difficult to express clearly. I hope it's explained clearly enough.

EDIT TO ADD : The horizontal placement looking too perfect, as Puggle pointed out, was what led me to automatically feel these smaller logs were placed there, inbetween the main two logs. However, after zooming in and taking a closer look at the gap & contours inbetween
between the top 'main' log & what seemed to be the first log artificially placed next to it, I've changed my mind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 58
I am not so sure these 'logs' were collected nearby & placed on top of Karen's remains.

After zooming in and taking a closer look tonight, I suspect the majority of what we see may have been in situ originally and are a third tree limb that was originally branching off the upper of the main logs as seen in the photo in question.

Take a close look at the area and contours between the top 'main log' along where it faces what at first glance looks to be a seperate log that has been placed into the gap against it. They line up far too perfectly in my opinion (image attached).

It seems to me that a lot of what looks like logs/branches from elsewhere are in fact mostly part of a third limb that was growing from what is the upper limb in the main photo (also attached).

The fact that this timber is missing from the site isn't surprising if Karen's body had been wedged underneath it.

I'm finding this difficult to express clearly. I hope it's explained clearly enough.

EDIT TO ADD : The horizontal placement looking too perfect, as Puggle pointed out, was what led me to automatically feel these smaller logs were placed there, inbetween the main two logs. However, after zooming in and taking a closer look at the gap & contours inbetween
between the top 'main' log & what seemed to be the first log artificially placed next to it, I've changed my mind.

I was sorta getting what you meant.....with it being apart of/being a third branch...

And yes this part of the fallen trunk did have a third branch originally... I'll upload that.

But a branch doesn't brake into multiple places becoming X amount of branches...to fall neatly...perfectly to line up like that..

The area has lots of trees that have also been chopped down...for firewood.

When some locals in the media have said no one goes there.....well I don't think those particular locals go there......

I found plenty of evidence the area is used....tyre tracks, rubbish, cut down trees.

I think whoever placed her there and took the time to cover her with branches....simply got lucky that some wife wasn't yelling at her husband to go get some wood that day...

Lol...speaking from an expericed wood fire owner...

There was a third branch originally....

On the righthand side of the pic (will post below..in new post)....

best guess the branch was half the width of these two larger branches....

but larger than the branches/logs seen horizontal in the media footage of the day a body was found.

attachment.php
ETA: replaced my pic with the one TGY 's pic from previous post....better pic.

Attachments

• 20170731_000630.jpg
    20170731_000630.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2017-07-31-00-23-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-31-00-23-22.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 208
attachment.php
My thoughts exactly until I zoomed in. I did notice the site where another branch once was that you've highlighted & I think that there was another, belonging to the other 'main' limb.

Take a look at the contours of the main upper branch & one of the added(?) logs as circled here. They match up SO well in my opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 200
Am curious what others think about the Merc cctv image going over the Diggers Rest railway line..... and the implications of its proximity to said sons residence.

Have noted that outdated Google Earth images don't show that area as it appears now or in the last year...

google maps is updated and shows the new roads... all the new roads ....only 2 exit out of that estate..

And unless our police are stupid.....

and I don't think they are....

then the car made a really strange detour in that little Diggers Rest Sub division...to head out to Blackhills Road..

I replayed that image of the merc going over the crosing over and over....

I could clearly see those other vehicles that had their indicators on to turn right around the bend.....

The Merc didn't. ......

So why was it heading into that very ...very little pocket of streets in Diggers Rest...

My thoughts exactly until I zoomed in. I did notice the site where another branch once was that you've highlighted & I think that there was another, belonging to the other 'main' limb.

Take a look at the contours of the main upper branch & one of the added(?) logs as circled here. They match up SO well in my opinion.

Mmmm .... if the tree had fallen and the branches were from that tree and just happened to align perfectly horizonally within the forked tree.... just by chance.

Are you saying her body was placed on top of these branches???

The alternative is.... they were removed...the body placed...and the person was able to recall/replace.....just as the tree had fallen..

I like that your challenging my thought processes ....

IF this is the intact burial, I think a lot of the 'logs' inbetween were originally a branch, joined where I have circled them & broke apart when the whole lot fell to the ground. I do not think they filled the full gap/space between the two main logs & were levered up/aside to wedge Karen in/under there, with her placed towards the other main log.

IF this is the intact burial, I think a lot of the 'logs' inbetween were originally a branch, joined where I have circled them & broke apart when the whole lot fell to the ground. I do not think they filled the full gap/space between the two main logs & were levered up/aside to wedge Karen in/under there, with her placed towards the other main log.

Yes....I see what you mean...

So that requires time still...

So its still not a drop n run if your correct... the person has still had to take time to either realign some branches...or find some new ones to cover some void in the wedge to hide remains..

I thought it was a rush job....just because of the stupid spot...too close to homes..

Maybe the person didn't know the spot that well and was lucky in taking his time..... it did appear quite and secluded when I was there.... I probably could have buried a dead animal and no one be the wiser.... now that I think about it...

One car came down...

stopped for a bit, probably only because of the noteriety of the place now.....

but even then...I couldnt distingush the person in the car...and I'm sure they wouldn't have known if I was doing something shifty.

Pure luck and good timing.....grrr...

Night xx

Was any DNA that was left on the branches covering Karen rendered useless for forensics due to weather and time? Then again, if gloves were used, they'd now be in the abyss...
PS. Just got over the trauma of being told Warwick Capper is frequenting 2 of my local pubs. And now you guys have brought the horror back. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88