Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story of the fuel guage having been broken for years.... and the story of which mechanic he took the Merc to on Milleara Road...

I wonder if they have given that info to police....

By 'they' do you mean the two 'Ants'? You'd think so. That was one of the reasons I suggested forwarding the link to the interview to VICPOL.

Havent listened to ant.. i do think the case will be solved. I think they know what happened - what are the reenacting if they don't. Timeframe before arrests im not so sure on though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Just listened to episode 1. What a dingbat. I think he knows nothing other than what sm rubbish he has read !! What's the reference to the movie sex and the city about. Also didn't know know the Burke street rampage culprit was a police informer who has gotten away with it. I think BR guilty as hell but this muppet sound as stupid as AR.

I am still thinking that maybe she didn't go for that walk. Maybe someone planted something in the drain (bag/wallet) to give the impression that Karen was murdered for a perhaps-falsified $850 and her bag was stuffed in the 'nearby drain'. (Nearby to the hypothetical mugging for the $850.)

If this was part of a planned falsified set-up - to steer the police in the wrong direction - some 'concealed evidence of a mugging' may be something that was planned also.

Possibly the planner of the murder thought that police would search drains a lot earlier. Along with the river and the riverside parklands.

I can't get out of my mind that a previous one-or-two-time poster said that this was a planned crime, according to sources that may be aware of that kind of detail. But the post was removed.

Remember ARs post - "I wish i walked with you that day "

By 'they' do you mean the two 'Ants'? You'd think so. That was one of the reasons I suggested forwarding the link to the interview to VICPOL.

Did you forward it to Vicpol Bo ... I think you should.

It may be one bit of information .... if it could be confirmed by the Mechanic in East Keilor ... that again proove Borce is lying.

Remember ARs post - "I wish i walked with you that day "

I don't read his stuff, Abbstar. He is a very mixed up, messed up person. And I don't have a lot of respect for him, as he is not a good father to his own kids but bangs on all the time about what a crap father Borce was to him.

I also disrespect his continued attempts to make money from Karen's death.

Just wondering if the Ants are imagining Samuel Johnson is Italian boyfriend ..... the photo of him in the plaid waistcoat with KR may have triggered their imaginations ...... could they be that silly [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just wondering if the Ants are imagining Samuel Johnson is Italian boyfriend ..... the photo of him in the plaid waistcoat with KR may have triggered their imaginations ...... could they be that silly [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bahaha. Those photos were still on Karen's FB page. Her FB profile has been updated too, it's an "in memory of" profile . Not much to see. Wonder who updated this - sarah?

Did you forward it to Vicpol Bo ... I think you should.

It may be one bit of information .... if it could be confirmed by the Mechanic in East Keilor ... that again proove Borce is lying.

I don't live in VIC and Crimestoppers reports online are a nightmare. It's quicker (and easier) if someone from VIC reports it via the Police Assistance Line.

I don't live in VIC and Crimestoppers reports online are a nightmare. It's quicker (and easier) if someone from VIC reports it via the Police Assistance Line.

I just sent it through to CrimeStoppers online. Only because of the potential fuel gauge info. The rest of it I think is useless, and the fuel gauge info may be, too. But what the heck. They may as well have it.

I just sent it through to CrimeStoppers online. Only because of the potential fuel gauge info. The rest of it I think is useless, and the fuel gauge info may be, too. But what the heck. They may as well have it.

Thank you SA. I agree.

BR to AR - Keep at it son, by the year's end you'll be a millionaire and I'll be free man FOREVER!! :discuss: :rocker:

Re; the reenactment, as Calliope pointed out it ends up at Peerless Crt. Maybe a neighbour's CCTV has BR driving straight past his home when he returned from the drive up to Mt Macedon. Could he have dumped Karen's belongings in a drain or in the waterway down near the walking track hoping it would be discovered and fit his story of Karen going for a walk?

Or, he wanted to be seen searching for her?

Did Karen storm off and BR overpowered her when she returned home and in the struggle killed her?
Would Karen walk off to clear her head if she was due at work, wouldn't she see that opportunity to distance herself from BR by driving off to work?

The more I think about it, I don't believe Karen left that house alive, for a walk or anything else. All these men who have killed their wives claim 'she went for a walk', could BR be the unlucky one telling the truth? If Karen went out for a quick walk, it doesn't change the fact she ended up dead and disposed of at Mt Macedon and her husband couldn't care less to find the culprit. JMO

Re the reenactment they could also be retracing the route due to GPS data obtained from the car in order to get trips to match.

BR to AR - Keep at it son, by the year's end you'll be a millionaire and I'll be free man FOREVER!! :discuss: :rocker:

Re; the reenactment, as Calliope pointed out it ends up at Peerless Crt. Maybe a neighbour's CCTV has BR driving straight past his home when he returned from the drive up to Mt Macedon. Could he have dumped Karen's belongings in a drain or in the waterway down near the walking track hoping it would be discovered and fit his story of Karen going for a walk?

Did Karen storm off and BR overpowered her when she returned home and in the struggle killed her?
Would Karen walk off to clear her head if she was due at work, wouldn't she see that opportunity to distance herself from BR by driving off to work?

The more I think about it, I don't believe Karen left that house alive, for a walk or anything else. All these men who have killed their wives claim 'she went for a walk', could BR be the unlucky one telling the truth? If Karen went out for a quick walk, it doesn't change the fact she ended up dead and disposed of at Mt Macedon and her husband couldn't care less to find the culprit. JMO

Quite honestly, we do not even know if an argument happened - for Karen to storm off in the first place.
This could have been a calculated, planned crime. And running to the top criminal lawyer so quickly could have been part of the plan as well.

Ahh just made think of something reading your post....

Early on following a tip...... the had the water patrol out under the bridge near the Anglers Tavern ...

The reason IMO is that is where the river is at its shallow point on that bend...

Could the stormwater drains lead into the Mariybrnong ....lol...can never spell it..

Could he have been observed in that court near the drains... and police had that info very early on??

Will have to research the drain system there to see where they go.

I think a lot of the early police work can be explained well by simple protocol - I really do urge people to listen to the Australian True Crime podcast about the John Sharpe investigation. They felt early on he was the culprit however they have to do their due diligence in investigating in the early days for the integrity of both the investigation and the hopeful prosecution. So the dressed mannequins, local searches and neighbourhood canvassing might be all taking place while they have good information that the phones went up the Calder simultaneously and Borce is lying about his day. The activity in Peerless is certainly interesting and I look forward to understanding how/if it was a part of it when this eventually goes to trial.

I think a lot of the early police work can be explained well by simple protocol - I really do urge people to listen to the Australian True Crime podcast about the John Sharpe investigation. They felt early on he was the culprit however they have to do their due diligence in investigating in the early days for the integrity of both the investigation and the hopeful prosecution. So the dressed mannequins, local searches and neighbourhood canvassing might be all taking place while they have good information that the phones went up the Calder simultaneously and Borce is lying about his day. The activity in Peerless is certainly interesting and I look forward to understanding how/if it was a part of it when this eventually goes to trial.

yeah totally get due diligence and protocol ...

The search at the Anglers was specific and said to have been related to a tip from a member of the public ...... so Im not thinking just protocol for that 2 day search.

I was actually suprised they didn't search that area alot sooner....to be seen to be doing everything ... if honest ...that was my first thought...that she could have fallen in.

http://https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/victoria/missing-mother-karen-ristevski-police-searching-maribyrnong-river-after-new-tip-20160729-gqgwql.html

http://https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/police-operation-in-search-for-missing-woman-karen-ristevski/news-story/4d1204ab2c7ec8b71d18597b8da513c0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam