Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
An afternoon shuffle with Basil resulted in absolutely nothing between Oakley and Peerless. One person gardening and that was about it.

An afternoon shuffle with Basil resulted in absolutely nothing between Oakley and Peerless. One person gardening and that was about it.

Thanks for trying, emirates. The efforts by you and Basil are so very appreciated. :loveyou:

I was google-walking up and down Peerless yesterday. I could see many of the CCTV cameras that you spoke of. I think they will have quite a few various angles of whatever the car was doing in that street. And whatever the driver was doing in that street, too.

Can the neighbours see into the laneway Em?

Not em, obviously. But there are at least 4 houses (including the huge one at the end) that are in the circular end part of the street that I can clearly see have CCTV on the street-side of the houses. The huge house at the end has CCTV on the front side of the house closest to the alleyway ... very close to the alleyway.

I wont post pics here, due to the people's privacy.

Not em, obviously. But there are at least 4 houses (including the huge one at the end) that are in the circular end part of the street that I can clearly see have CCTV on the street-side of the houses. The huge house at the end has CCTV on the front side of the house closest to the alleyway ... very close to the alleyway.

I wont post pics here, due to the people's privacy.

Thanks SA. Just wondering if the neighbours would have been looking down on the police work. If so THEY would have some idea of which part of the laneway was being examined.

Such a strange place to be up to no good in the middle of the afternoon, if of course he was. If the enactment stopped there, it would indicate he parked there. Who knows really though. AJMOO

Thanks SA. Just wondering if the neighbours would have been looking down on the police work. If so THEY would have some idea of which part of the laneway was being examined.

Such a strange place to be up to no good in the middle of the afternoon, if of course he was. If the enactment stopped there, it would indicate he parked there. Who knows really though. AJMOO

Lots of windows looking out into the court. I would imagine that curious neighbours would be watching the activities. And, I believe, mella said that (at least) one neighbour even spoke with the police.

If you look at this link, you can see all the windows that oversee the street, and the drains, and the alleyway.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...5419c713195ea!8m2!3d-37.7604169!4d144.8711361

Lots of windows looking out into the court. I would imagine that curious neighbours would be watching the activities. And, I believe, mella said that (at least) one neighbour even spoke with the police.

If you look at this link, you can see all the windows that oversee the street, and the drains, and the alleyway.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...5419c713195ea!8m2!3d-37.7604169!4d144.8711361

Thanks for that. I can kind of see with a satellite view. Is that what you're referring to?

Thanks for that. I can kind of see with a satellite view. Is that what you're referring to?

The link is a street view, looking into the circular part of the court, toward the alley and the drains we have been speaking of. As you can see, there are many windows that look into that area.

There are also home CCTV cameras that look into that area, as I stated before. The big house at the end has a CCTV camera on the front left side of the house (closest to the alley) that should have a good view of the drain area. One of the houses has a circular CCTV camera that would capture a wide-angle view, too.

The alley and drains are right where the white car is, in the street view that I linked.

There would be a number of neighbours in the area that would definitely be able to view the lane way.

Thanks for your observations, em. Please remember your personal (and Basil's canine!) safety is paramount.

The link is a street view, looking into the circular part of the court, toward the alley and the drains we have been speaking of. As you can see, there are many windows that look into that area.

There are also home CCTV cameras that look into that area, as I stated before. The big house at the end has a CCTV camera on the front left side of the house (closest to the alley) that should have a good view of the drain area. One of the houses has a circular CCTV camera that would capture a wide-angle view, too.

The alley and drains are right where the white car is, in the street view that I linked.
Perfect observation.

Great effort Em and Bas ...... where's that Mr Whippy van when ya need it [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thankz Em....

Have been quite last few days... Cause am in disbelief of some of the B S that I have observed.

For all the msm ....about Ant and the...radio or whatever it was thing... all sounds like BS to me.....

Sadly sounds like some sick attention seeking wannabes attaching themselves to an individual who has drug issues and needs real help and psychatric evaluation. .

All the while....they forget a women who should have woken up this morning. .....brushed her hair...decided what to have for breakfast...went out outside and enjoyed this mornings spring air...

Anthony is clearly messed up...

Karen was going to leave Borce to run away with him...now..Karen had a lover for the past 4-5 years...some Italian guy...

So one lie cancels the other...

Cant help but wonder what this show pony story that's being made up by Anthony. ...and unquestioned...unchallenged. by Karens husband means.

And how many people are being covered by lies..

Faruk.... If my son said half this stuff whilst I was a missing person. ... My husband would have our son by the throat.

Its a different surname detective willy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got super excited, my partner just built one of the agents kitchens last month. Even so....good pick DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member