Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes in melbourne staying with family atm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't know what to think. The media have said she has been staying with friends.

Could that family be the redacted address?

Keilor maybe?

imo

look.. not really. the basic cause of death, that is the mechanics of her death are lack of oxygen to the heart, and brain, which we all die of one way or another.

the nature of her death is murder, on the grounds that it is irrational to assume Karen walked up to Mt Macedon, lay down between the logs and some how killed herself. . it has been determined that other human hands interfered in her life enough to cause her death.

The police have ascertained ( I wont know how until the trial, ) that she was murdered at her home in Avondale. ) The fact that she was murdered in her own home is a matter of aggravation in regards to the murder, in that people are expected to be safe at least in their own homes.

Rather than telling stories, know Borce is being Told.

It’s time to fess up princess. Put down your passport and put your big pants on.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/08bf925b446d0ceca2cfbf3aa2aa7b55
4a57f4d61c9b210c25d766a96d1652bf.jpg
dc1aa87b85477aff34dd3c053a04c1e1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well. that story now has to be discarded as well as the head clearing walk story. If Sarah says she saw her mother exit the home, that's not aligning with the police charges, and in fact, is in direct contradiction of police charges of murder.

It is hard to believe that Sarah sees Karen exit the home, then Karen, having cleared her head , comes back AFTER Sarah has left the home, and Borce murderers her. No logic to that tale.

To me, that means that Sarah left the home before the morning row. Have I got that wrong?

"Police were notified and will investigate."....................that will take about 4 minutes.

Mr Stary had told the court Mr Ristevski did not have any issues which required attending to in custody, and implied he had not been in custody before during a discussion about how long police may take to prepare a brief.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...d-on-first-day-in-prison-20171215-h05bda.html

Wrong - overlooked the welcome!
imo

I don't know what to think. The media have said she has been staying with friends.

Could that family be the redacted address?

Keilor maybe?

imo
Close to keilor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I will never believe when men end up killing their wives, that that was the first violent episode. Other people may not have witnessed it, but I am pretty sure that a child would have seen some signs, even if they did not witness the violence, but heard the rows and the words spoken and the shoves.

I don't recall her saying that she saw her mother at all. (soso ... do you have a link that says otherwise?)

I thought Sarah just regurgitated the things that murderous Borce said.

Though she did say that her mother would never miss work. I saw that in a recently reposted video in MSM, since the arrest.

BBM

The family first raised the alarm with police after Mrs Ristevski failed to show up to work at one of her Bella Bleu boutiques. “It’s not like her,” Sarah said in the days after the disappearance.[/B

But it was 2 missed days of work before police were informed.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/5e0cb367764d8164dcfe1450ed482e4a
Borce Ristevski charged with wife Karen Ristevski’s murder

An ambulance didn’t attend. Not worth a phone call. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All good tgy

MURDER accused Borce Ristevski is expected to be placed under the most rigorous scrutiny the prison system can offer as he awaits trial.
Authorities will be eager to ensure the safety of the man accused of one of the most high-profile murders in Victorian history.
Mr Ristevski is currently in a high security section of the corrections system after he was charged with the murder of his wife Karen on Wednesday morning.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...l/news-story/679e75079b1054e377003e3ff1761932
Murder accused Borce Ristevski to be placed under high security in jail

Things take a little while to process.

Maybe Vlasko had another purpose, and used flowers as an excuse. Perhaps it was morbid curiosity on his part - if he had not been to the site previously.

Or maybe to check nothing was accidentally dropped previously when body was placed there !!!

Does anyone have any idea about how he killed her? Pushed her down the stairs, or bashed her or strangled her? can't imagine how that happened.

Maybe Borce thought his new mates would just invite him to join their bingo night. '24 - knock at the door'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer