Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link or Pic's please - we need proof [emoji3]

Just a 10pm run across the lawn and along the road and up about 200 mts & back.
Seriously I felt it became all about Karen’s freedom from the rot she was experiencing. Rest peacefully sweet lady.

Dammit no photo, too dark. (Thank goodness)
Aussie Shiela frightens dogs and little kiddies as she waddles through the burbs....buck nakit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You seem to be a little coward when you did the run by night only! :D

Because of the laws of indecent exposure in Aus. Yes I am a coward as I’ve never been in the back of a paddy wagon before and never want to be especially nude and handcuffed. Oh spare the thought!

Sometimes 'an eye for an eye' seems applicable? When a beautiful, caring soul is murdered and dumped, when a birth family's hearts are torn apart, when the husband and daughter will not aid the police, when Karen laid out there for months - exposed to the elements, when the perpetrator has been walking around for all this time in freedom ... it all seems so unfair.

There was very likely great violence in Karen's murder, her life was taken from her against her will. Fellow inmates will return the nature of the deed, in kind, but to a much lesser degree, despite the innocent until proven guilty premise.

Beautifully expressed SA.
I can’t help but wonder if there were arguments in that house and if the neighbours ever heard any fights.
Fights with female or male voices, this fight wasn’t the first.
Sound travels.
We’ll see throughout the court case and I bet we’ll be shocked.

Herald Sun-12 Dec. 2017
Ristevski was silent and stony-faced but it was clear the last 18 months have taken a toll on the 53-year-old: the thick dark hair and beard are now clearly grey, the broad and watchful face haggard, eyes pouchy and red-rimmed. Still, he hardly fits any stereotype. If he'd swapped his grey T-shirt and jeans for ...

Police arrest Borce Ristevski 76 weeks after Karen's disappearance
This is behind a paywall.

Herald Sun-12 Dec. 2017
Ristevski was silent and stony-faced but it was clear the last 18 months have taken a toll on the 53-year-old: the thick dark hair and beard are now clearly grey, the broad and watchful face haggard, eyes pouchy and red-rimmed. Still, he hardly fits any stereotype. If he'd swapped his grey T-shirt and jeans for ...

Police arrest Borce Ristevski 76 weeks after Karen's disappearance
This is behind a paywall.

:thinking:
One might wonder what the esteemed and knowledgeable veteran crime reporter, Andrew Rule, may have heard about Karen's murder, through his official sources. Perhaps a beautiful wife murdered in her most vulnerable moments?

From your referenced article ....

BBM
No stranger knows what happens in other people’s heads or other people’s beds ......

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/e7d8811c03a3d63b84ec915e1bda70b8
Andrew Rule, Herald Sun
December 13, 2017

Thanks. Was curious as my mind went back to the laptop seized and the search about how to clean up blood or something to that effect, possibly on carpet?

There was a dark mark on the top of the stair case. This has since been confirmed that it had been there for some time.

Speaking of urges.... I did that little celebratory nudie run late last night for when he was arrested but strangely my thoughts were mainly for Karen. It was for you Karen, fly high little angel, your justice will prevail.

Mine was somewhat tame compared to your nudie run. Drove by stuck my finger and hurled a few choose words.....sweet pleasure.

Just a 10pm run across the lawn and along the road and up about 200 mts & back.
Seriously I felt it became all about Karen’s freedom from the rot she was experiencing. Rest peacefully sweet lady.

Dammit no photo, too dark. (Thank goodness)
Aussie Shiela frightens dogs and little kiddies as she waddles through the burbs....buck nakit.

Your a LEGEND any CTV ?

Speaking of urges.... I did that little celebratory nudie run late last night for when he was arrested but strangely my thoughts were mainly for Karen. It was for you Karen, fly high little angel, your justice will prevail.

Pics or it didn't happen, TGY 🤣
Hi all
Still here, reading but not posting atm
Merry Christmas
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha ..... ask around at the neighbours places, TGY.
Tell them you are just trying to help the police find .... something.

:hilarious:

No SA - he was asking the neighbours if they had cctv to see which way she went - left or right.
I think that was the day Karen was said to have trotted off to clear her head - no mention of police yet ! :D:liar:
Do I need a link:)

Hahahaha ..... ask around at the neighbours places, TGY.
Tell them you are just trying to help the police find .... something.

:hilarious:

[emoji61]🏻*♀️[emoji600][emoji601][emoji576][emoji360][emoji371]

Mine was somewhat tame compared to your nudie run. Drove by stuck my finger and hurled a few choose words.....sweet pleasure.

What? At the new tenants!
Hilarious. That’ll teach em. Dunno what but that should teach em SOMFINK.

:floorlaugh:

We are a wild bunch for sure.

Your a LEGEND any CTV ?

No CTV. :thinking: neighbours? Oh Lord!

I used to loath the thought of ‘big brother’ spying on us through CCTV but ever since Jill Meagher’s horrific murder and how the cameras played a crucial part capturing that filth I have changed my feelings many times over.
I now feel with the changing society we live in they are an important part of our lives.

I agree that DNA should be taken from babies at birth.
Big brother I submit.
(I never thought I’d say that).

Nothing to hide? Hide nothing.

YOU are NOT tame.
YOU have spine girl.
Let me tell you.

[emoji61]🏻*♀️[emoji600][emoji601][emoji576][emoji360][emoji371]

Maybe these guys can verify for me.
Do ya fink they were taking pics?
3486cb9afd3696b3355c8812cf604c14.jpg

I agree that DNA should be taken from babies at birth.
Big brother I submit.
(I never thought I’d say that).

Nothing to hide? Hide nothing.

They (the ubiquitous "they") keep the results of newborn's Guthrie test on file for a certain number of years. (Heel prick blood test, screens for metabolic disorders). Jaiden Leske was positively identified by comparing the remains to his Guthrie test kept on file.

I have a feeling they do dispose of them after........ 7 years? Something like that. I don't think it's lifelong but honestly maybe it should be. I am a civil libertarian but wouldn't it be easier if everyone's DNA was on file - if DNA is found at a crime scene, we can know who did it. If unidentifiable human remains are found, we can know who it is instantly.
Maybe I'm not a civil libertarian really lol.

There was a dark mark on the top of the stair case. This has since been confirmed that it had been there for some time.

Em are the curtains drawn at Oakley yet?
Have to keep your eye on the lawn and the bin....:)
You are a legend

Either way whether it was connected or not, wonder how that stain got there?

Where they the only occupants since the house was built?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member