Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial response from Mr Ristevski was allegedly: “Well, it’s got nothing to do with me.
Oh Borce, you stuck your foot right into it. Who said it was Karen, lots of missing people. Could have been anyone.
And if Borce never killed her and he wanted us to believe she had left or whatever why didn’t both Sarah and Borce ever attempt to call her phone week after week in the early stages in the hope she would answer it. They weren’t desperate to find her alive only desperate that she would never be found.

Court told how Borce Ristevski ‘covered his tracks’

PROSECUTORS arguing Melbourne man Borce Ristevski murdered his wife say he went to “significant lengths” to cover up what was not “just an accidental killing”.

Mr Ristevski, 54, is accused of killing his wife Karen Ristevski, 47, at their Avondale Heights home on June 29, 2016.

Police allege the pair fought about finances before he murdered her, bundled her body into the boot of her black Mercedes Benz SLK roadster and drove it to bushland at Mount Macedon, north of Melbourne, where it was dumped.

How Ristevski ‘covered his tracks’
Thank you, UT. Interesting reading.

WHAT BORCE SAID WHEN BODY FOUND

On February 20, 2017, when a body was found at Mount Macedon, Channel 9 Melbourne bureau chief Jonathan Gwinner called Mr Ristevski to tell him about the news.

At the time, it was not known that the body was Ms Ristevski’s.

The initial response from Mr Ristevski was allegedly: “Well, it’s got nothing to do with me.”

Mr Fisher said the response was not in line with what might be expected from a husband grieving for his missing wife.

“It’s eight months later and that was the reaction of the accused man and is, in my submission, consistent with a pattern of denying any involvement when he spoke to police or others,” Mr Fisher said.
Ristevski daughter grills dad
And that response and attitude gets him. Right there. Right then.

The initial response from Mr Ristevski was allegedly: “Well, it’s got nothing to do with me.
Oh Borce, you stuck your foot right into it. Who said it was Karen, lots of missing people. Could have been anyone.
And if Borce never killed her and he wanted us to believe she had left or whatever why didn’t both Sarah and Borce ever attempt to call her phone week after week in the early stages in the hope she would answer it. They weren’t desperate to find her alive only desperate that she would never be found.

Do we know that they weren’t trying? Borce may have been to cover his tracks. Sarah may have been to try to contact her mum. Has it been said that they didn’t make repeated attempts to call? I agree that would be unusual.

Bloody awesome evidence. And it’s just the tip of the iceberg it seems. There’s no escaping this one Borce.

WE ARE GOING TO TRIAL.

maxresdefault-121.jpg

Ristevski daughter quizzes dad in secret recording

Borce: I'm not telling anyone what I did.

Sarah: I know, that's why I'm not going to say anything. You stopped on Milleara Road then went somewhere else, why?

Borce: I went to get shisha.

Sarah: Did you?

Borce: I didn't say anything because I didn't know if it was legal.

Sarah: It is.

Borce: That's actually where I was, you know.

Sarah: You know what I want to know? You're out of the house for two hours, your phone is off for two hours, so you were driving and your phone was off and they pinged you on the Calder?

Borce: That is what they are trying to plant out there, Sarah.

Sarah: Well that doesn't make sense.

Borce: Nothing makes sense as they are making it up as they go.

oh he did it. He did it. How he did it, why he did it, no one cares. The truth will never emerge from Borce's lips , not this side of Armageddon. And it doesn't matter. He can lie his head of for the rest of his miserable days, who cares. The rotten sook.

Do we know that they weren’t trying? Borce may have been to cover his tracks. Sarah may have been to try to contact her mum. Has it been said that they didn’t make repeated attempts to call? I agree that would be unusual.
Wasn’t Karen’s last call she received from SJ her niece. Was mentioned in the hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam