Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rob Stary and Co. are involved in "Red Shirt Labour" problem at present.
Rob Stary appeared on 9 News last night, about this: so very busy, maybe much too busy for BR, and his antics. That would be terrific:):)

Also would these Defence lawyers bail out now, if consider Guilty is the clear result. Their reputation is important.

their reputation isn't sullied by defending a murderer.. it's what the job is. They get paid, win lose or draw, and being paid from the public purse to defend a murderer is a terrific win already.

Legally, they can't bail out until such time as they claim they cannot in all good faith , follow Borce's instructions to them. And the reverse, if they feel Borce is unable to follow their instructions. What they can do, and it is done regularly, is be as unpleasantly immune to Borce's charm to the extent that he fires them

What is alarming about men like (allegedly) BR, GBC and SG who resort to murder straight up reveals how volatile and on edge these men were from an early age, imo. When a marriage deteriorates, there can be all kinds of threats and accusations that are usually not followed through, when the dust settles most partners realise things aren't as bad as they imagined, life goes on and no one dies.
There are a few that will dwell in self pity and want revenge and their partners live in fear of their lives. These men cannot move on for whatever reason but maybe tried, but their worst inclinations came to the fore and they stalk their partner and kill or severely injure them.

My point is that these 3 men didn't even give it a chance, they are arrogant, narcissistic individuals who will not tolerate being humiliated and abandoned (in their mind) by their wives/gfs leaving them. They could have stopped at any moment but chose not to, they won't even give themselves a chance to wait it out. :(

What is alarming about men like (allegedly) BR, GBC and SG who resort to murder straight up reveals how volatile and on edge these men were from an early age, imo. When a marriage deteriorates, there can be all kinds of threats and accusations that are usually not followed through, when the dust settles most partners realise things aren't as bad as they imagined, life goes on and no one dies.
There are a few that will dwell in self pity and want revenge and their partners live in fear of their lives. These men cannot move on for whatever reason but maybe tried, but their worst inclinations came to the fore and they stalk their partner and kill or severely injure them.

My point is that these 3 men didn't even give it a chance, they are arrogant, narcissistic individuals who will not tolerate being humiliated and abandoned (in their mind) by their wives/gfs leaving them. They could have stopped at any moment but chose not to, they won't even give themselves a chance to wait it out. :(
Many years ago my work brought me into contact with a man who'd cut the brakes of his wife's car. She'd been showing signs of independence; perhaps planning to leave him, perhaps not. He sat there quivering and asked me piteously, "But how else could I defend myself?" He seemed so delusional as well as intensely distressed we sent him to a forensic psychologist, but the psychologist didn't find anything that could be used as an excuse before the court. I presume that was narcissism; but so strange, and scary.

Maybe the other 3 bedrooms were filled with unpaid bills, delinquent letters, negative bank statements, shishka pipes, and caveats? Don't forget the shoes.
rasta-smiley.gif
Well, I guess that is the question. Was there a spare bed? Or just spare bedrooms.
Spare bed upstairs.

Apparently, according to an MSM report, Sarah claims that his sleeping on the couch was to due to his Uber driving.
Though I cannot fathom why sleeping in a spare room would not allow him the same freedoms to come and go for that purpose, without disturbing anyone else.
If anyone wanted to know where he had been (Uber driving) there is a record of their driving transactions available online - if the driver cares to show their spouse.

Magistrate Suzanne Cameron heard that Mr Ristevski did some driving for the ride share service Uber and sometimes would sleep on the couch downstairs if he worked late.
He might also fall asleep watching late night television, Sarah Ristevski said.
'He was very worried': Karen Ristevski's daughter says family was 'very close'

I sort of got bored !!!!!!!

Certainly your 2 cuties are bored, waiting for you to get off Websleuths and spoil them AGAIN.:)
Love your 'three seater'.
About 15 years ago, I sold mine ( which looked the same) to an Antiques Dealer, as needed room for all my other things. It was very old, as given to me by my Godmother, who had it for ages.
In excellent condition.

I 'sort of' live in your area, wouldn't it be great, if you found it at an Antique Store.

Last edited:

BR and GBC are somewhat different to SG, I think, because reputation/money/debts/fraud play a role in their cases and SG is only a "flash harry" (so I remember), who didn't want his trophy fiancee gone. Narcissist all together, that's undisputed.

Certainly your 2 cuties are bored, waiting for you to get off Websleuths and spoil them AGAIN.:)
Love your 'three seater'.
About 15 years ago, I sold mine ( which looked the same) to an Antiques Dealer, as needed room for all my other things. It was very old, as given to me by my Godmother, who had it for ages.
In excellent condition.

I 'sort of' live in your area, wouldn't it be great, if you found it at an Antique Store.

I bought the 4 seater and a 3 seater on the other side of the room for $700.00 off Gumtree (great bargain). Pity I never get to sit on it.

I sort of got bored !!!!!!!

I know I should be looking at the dogs (who's the second one?) but I'm awfully taken by that carpet.
Oh that's Ruby (staffy) I'm baby sitting. It' a rug that I have had for years. You can still get them PM if you want the details. Not expensive either.

article really just an overview of everything.
cctv
telecommunications
dire financials
shisha pick up
Sarah's difficulty in comprehending the evidence.
BR inconsistent alibi and story alterations.

4 July 2016
Det Sgt Graham Hamilton asked Borce "Is there something you want to tell me?................................."
Borce replied "I knew I shouldn't have come in. They told me I was to tired."
The Sgt pressed a little - " .......................... Has something happened?"
A tactic that Borce's lawyer suggested was used by homicide detectives to get a confession. Borce did not cave in. He replied "What do you want me to say? Nothing happened."

When Borce was arrested and the police asked him what happened to Karen? He said "You tell me."

When asked how he pleaded to the charge of murder. Borce defiantly stood in the dock and said "Not guilty."

Category: | Herald Sun
Karen Ristevski murder trial: The case against Borce Ristevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members