Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alleged murder occurred between 8.58am and 10.43am on a Wednesday morning after the couple’s then 21-year-old daughter Sarah had left home for work.
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

Work - Uni or maybe not at all. Who would know.

Quite lucky their Camera, at front of house, wasn't in working order.

I can't find the photo outside court today. Tell me where I can see please?
I doubt this is her best side tho.

e4bb390b79d2dda4701adfd40ed1488f
It was on 9 news tonight,TGY.

the debt they all lived under was rising exponentially, day by day, compounding, doubling, tripling, every week, another lump of cash bleeding out, and none coming in.
There would be really horrid mail, every day, threatening mail, nasty mail, hopeless embarrassing mail, there would be phone calls, there would be knocks on the door.

There would hideous sleepless hours, frantic twisting and turning , and costs of every day necessities rising, week by week.

And Sarah says, they argued over Shapes versus milk. I just don't believe it.

Which leads me to, why is she lying?
I can’t like this enough. We’re only seeing the tip of the iceberg imho.

* Aunt P flew from Sydney to Melbourne the day after Karen disappeared.
* She spoke to Borce about hiring a private investigator.
* When she contacted a friend who did that line of work Borce said it was "out of his league"
* Aunt P answered yes when she was asked had her opinion of Borce changed.

Category: | Herald Sun
Sarah Ristevski gives evidence at committal hearing

Also, Aunt P said she and Borce had a falling out about her speaking to the police and the media.

Ms Ristevski said she last saw her mother alive, standing in the downstairs office of the house in her pyjamas, as she (Sarah) left the house on the morning of June 26, 2016. She had told police her mother had been “pretty bubbly”.

Category: | Herald Sun

What!! On the 26th June. Three days before. :confused::confused:

totally! So wilf!!!!- - dad or now dead mum - wow have to go with dad if I want to keep up my lifestyle!
"SR's testimony today disappoints and frustrates me beyond belief.

She saw nothing strange about not hearing from her mum for 27 hours, yet according to earlier reports, KR and SR were 'best friends' and spoke several times a day.

The mysterious disappearance of Karen Ristevski investigated

A lot of what SR said today was more like a child giving evidence rather than a grown woman grieving for her mum. What's with the cutesy anecdotes?! She's seriously doing my head in.

What the heck does she think happened to her mum - and the mounting evidence against BR?"

totally! So wilf!!!!- - dad or now dead mum - wow have to go with dad if I want to keep up my lifestyle!
"SR's testimony today disappoints and frustrates me beyond belief.

She saw nothing strange about not hearing from her mum for 27 hours, yet according to earlier reports, KR and SR were 'best friends' and spoke several times a day.

The mysterious disappearance of Karen Ristevski investigated

A lot of what SR said today was more like a child giving evidence rather than a grown woman grieving for her mum. What's with the cutesy anecdotes?! She's seriously doing my head in.

What the heck does she think happened to her mum - and the mounting evidence against BR?"

Hope Sarah, is reading here.
She would see what we think of her 'time on the stand'.
But as mentioned by a poster, recently here, she doesn't require acting lessons.

It could be these snacks Toots
949388.1.high.jpg
View attachment 138917
sheesh -what a pile of crap- no husband goes out and buys the complete OPPOSITE of what their wife has explicitly asked them to buy. Even my kids would be like sheesh dad give me the keys we will g
Yet another smart *advertiser censored* comment IMO. A bit fiesty on the stand our little Sarah.

Ms Ristevski told the court the media “basically stalked” the family after her mother went missing.

“Thanks for that,” she said.

Ristevski daughter breaks silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads