Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deceased Estate has to pay all debts before distributing to beneficiaries. However if the super and life insurance are left directly to beneficiaries and not the estate, I think the trustees have the discretion. The debtor may also sue to get their share back...

Ok enough of me rambling and please have a real lawyer here!o_O

Thanks for your answer.
I have decided to ask an Accountant, I know.
She will probably explain in full, as she herself, experienced a family death, and was worried about other family members suing.

Maybe to cover 'part of body' (the area that may have been damaged) so decay is faster, and evidence lost.
Also maybe to bury, items that may have been left, or scrap surrounding area, so no 'tell tail' signs remain.
All my own thoughts, if spade man connected to Karen's murder.
I suspect "20 minutes " really wasn't enough time to cover up everything properly at the dumping ground, around midday that day.

But you would think that if the killer (presuming someone is innocent) went back later, it should be in cover of darkness, since it's obvious they could be spotted by nearby locals during daytime.

Maybe to dig up and remove some items that were left behind or were thought to be left behind. Or maybe to check that other items were still buried enough to keep them hidden.
Also maybe a "return to the scene of the crime" especially if it had been raining and a hope that the ground would be softer and whoever would be able to have another go at burying Karen.

Maybe to cover 'part of body' (the area that may have been damaged) so decay is faster, and evidence lost.
Also maybe to bury, items that may have been left, or scrap surrounding area, so no 'tell tail' signs remain.
All my own thoughts, if spade man connected to Karen's murder

I really can’t imagine Borce returning to the site, firstly I think his movements would be easily traced with cctv, phone pings and the alleged tracking device on his car and secondly, even for a murderer, I think seeing his wife’s body in any state of decomposition would be too confronting for him.
I do think it is likely a shovel was used to try to dig a grave or conceal Karen’s belongings at the time though.

The deceased Estate has to pay all debts before distributing to beneficiaries. However if the super and life insurance are left directly to beneficiaries and not the estate, I think the trustees have the discretion. The debtor may also sue to get their share back...

Your Children Probably Won't Inherit Your Debt — But There Are Exceptions
Jack Ryder,
Simple Thrifty Living
Jan. 15, 2015, 3:16 PM

54b80a1d6bb3f76c19bd40f1-640-480.jpg

Your debt's may impact your child's inheritance.
Flickr / Caleb Roenigk
It's a worry every parent has: Am I going to pass on my debt to my children?

Can my unpaid debts affect the inheritance I leave?

In general your children won't have to pay your debts, but they could see their inheritance diminish as creditors deplete your assets to cover your debts. Again, the laws involving the impact of parental debt on inheritance are complex.

Marple, you were spot on.

I really can’t imagine Borce returning to the site, firstly I think his movements would be easily traced with cctv, phone pings and the alleged tracking device on his car and secondly, even for a murderer, I think seeing his wife’s body in any state of decomposition would be too confronting for him.
I do think it is likely a shovel was used to try to dig a grave or conceal Karen’s belongings at the time though.

Vasko, being seen at the site months later.
Why would he be there?

Maybe he had a suspicion that Karen might be buried there.
Or wasn't it said he had an interest in metal detecting as a hobby so maybe this was just one of the places he chose to search.

When seen by Current Affair, no flowers, to pay his respects, no metal detector, if he just happened to be looking there, in the many acres available.
Was he searching, for anything 'dropped' accidentally???

You are correct that it doesn't form part of the estate as long as beneficiaries have been nominated.

Does my superannuation form part of my Will?

When seen by Current Affair, no flowers, to pay his respects, no metal detector, if he just happened to be looking there, in the many acres available.
Was he searching, for anything 'dropped' accidentally???
Vlasko caught at the burial spot imo is one of the most bizarre parts of this case , you would think he would of combed the area prior to Karen’s discovery? But what was he doing there! Show and tell? A stunt!?

I don't find Vlasko visiting the site unusual at all, it was after Karen was found.

Many people go to visit the site of their loved one's demise to leave flowers or just to see, eg Road Accidents have many roadside memorials.

Just so happened that ACA were there at the same time. Wonder if the time was suggested to ACA by Police :oops:

I don't find Vlasko visiting the site unusual at all, it was after Karen was found.

Many people go to visit the site of their loved one's demise to leave flowers or just to see, eg Road Accidents have many roadside memorials.

Just so happened that ACA were there at the same time. Wonder if the time was suggested to ACA by Police :oops:

But was Karen one of Vaskos ‘loved ones’? I suspect she wasn’t, given the way he dismissed her as taking off overseas . Jmo Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member