Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If VR didn't sit in the court room (didn't hear of someone with a nice fur lined vest and moccassins ;)), then he might be one of the next witnesses perhaps?

JLZ, insanity, Amalgam and 11 others like this.
  2. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

3. sosocurious

4. UndiscoveredTruth

UndiscoveredTruth Well-Known Member

I certainly hope we hear from him on the stand at some stage, FG! I believe he's very much involved, whether directly or indirectly, he's involved! MOO

Just like to add a big thank you to soso for the timeline and also for the info regarding one of witnesses testifying today.

Bring on Day 5!!!

5. emirates1957

emirates1957 Well-Known Member

Definitely trial.

JLZ, Armchair snoop, Amalgam and 11 others like this.
  6. emirates1957

Yeah and if you miss the turnoff you won't have to worry.

Amalgam, Fluffykins, Puggle and 9 others like this.
  7. emirates1957

It
    It was the main bedroom so so.

JLZ, Amalgam, Fluffykins and 9 others like this.
  8. emirates1957

At the time it was visible the bed had been moved due to what appeared to be recent indentations in the carpet. I can't remember a rug in the main bedroom.

9. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

I am so interested in this. Can't wait.:cool::cool::cool:
    Pathology is my field and will love the details stated.:):):)
    Hope he reveals all, but may not, so others are not aware 'how they determine these facts'.

10. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

To surprise us, as probably know about this site, he will be 'dressed well'.

11. emirates1957

If that is in fact an Acne scarf (as SR enters the car) - they retail around $240.00

12. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

On first reading, I thought 'to cover some pimples', then realized cost listed.

13. sosocurious

$240, oh that's a brand. I for a minute thought it was some new treatment for ...... :D

bluenoser, JLZ, 1968 and 14 others like this.
  14. crystal7

crystal7 Member

Could the lounge room be the room in question with the rug?

Attached Files:

15. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Borce and Sarah made a tactical error, right in the beginning.. ( not counting the murder ) .. they claimed, separately and together, that Karen and Borce had some sort of blue, an argument, the cause of which was money, so they both said. As a consequence of that argument, Karen, so they say, leaves the home, to clear her head.

In the light of the discovery of the body, this claim was an horrific error on their part. How much better it would have been for them to both say, it was an ordinary night, nothing unusual, etc.

BUT they told this yarn for the purpose of red herring any investigation, along with Vlasko's claim of the easy to get false passports, for some peculiar reason, neither of them believed that sad site with the lonely remains of Karen would ever be found. Why they thought this, I don't know, overconfidence, self delusion, a whole host of reasons.

The inference they want drawn from this is, Karen is still out there, clearing her head, or has had the double misfortune of leaving home in a snit, AND being murdered on the same day.

Plus, the murderer is given a tremendous free kick as Borce and Sarah decide, together , not to report their missing wife/mother for 3 days. Three days.

And this story floats along, right up until the remains of Karen's body is found, not that far from home, ( not as far, say, as Adelaide or the Nullabor Plain ) on the west side of the city, carefully hidden minus shoes and handbag.

So the inference now is, she leaves home in a snit, is murdered, and murdered by someone on the west side of Melbourne, someone local to Doveton, local to Macedon, in a hurry to bury the body, someone familiar with the burial site, minus her shoes, her handbag and the mystical $850 that Borce 'gave ' Karen to pay off some bills.

The murderer, AND Borce must have actually passed each other on the Calder Highway either coming or going, or both , as Borce tested the fuel gauge....

16. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Yep, I got all my ointments from Discount Chemist, at reduced prices.

17. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

What is Pathology?
    [​IMG]By Sally Robertson, BSc
    Pathology is a branch of medical science primarily concerning the cause, origin and nature of disease. It involves the examination of tissues, organs, bodily fluids and autopsies in order to study and diagnose disease.
    Currently, pathology can be divided into eight main areas, depending on the types of methods used or the types of diseases examined. These different disciplines are described below.

General pathology
    General pathology describes a complex and broad field that involves the study of the mechanisms behind cell and tissue injury, as well as understanding how the body responds to and repairs injury. Examples of areas that may be studied include necrosis, neoplasia, wound healing, inflammation and how cells adapt to injury. Thorough understanding in these areas is applied in the diagnosis of disease. General pathology is also the term used to describe anatomical and clinical pathology.

• Forensic pathology – Forensic pathology is the examination of an autopsy in order to discover the cause of death. The external appearance is first assessed to check for evidence of wounds or suffocation, for example. Surgical procedures are then begun and the internal organs are studied to see whether internal injuries exist and are connected to external ones.
    Above, is an overview on the topic.

18. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

19. sosocurious

Is he on the witness list?

20. Fluffykins

Fluffykins Well-Known Member

Yes, I'd completely forgotten about the sighting of a guy with a shovel too. Also that the soil sample from the shovel was found to match a sample of earth from Mt Macedon. Well, that really doesn't look good for Borce, does it.
    We finally got the roses pruned over the weekend, so I'm still back on page 64 with 10 pages to catch up on! :eek:

CalliopeGG, tmar, Amalgam and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.