Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detective Willy

Detective Willy Well-Known Member

I think Borce is throwing in the cards and about to fold..

2. d

Please unlike! Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  3. Moreinfo2

Moreinfo2 Well-Known Member

Ok so Borce wants us to believe that Karen went out for a walk in the midddle of a winters morning in her pjs, and no shoes but the police wanted us to recall if we had seen Karen anywhere after her disappearance in jeans and a jacket, but no shoes as per van set up after her disappearance. But Sarah has told us her mothers work clothes were on her bed when she got home that evening.
    ALL LIES......

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  4. Trooper

Trooper On Time Out

you know, Calli, there are some people for whom paranoia is a choice.. the more of it , the better, and thinking one was bugged, the house was bugged is a perfectly natural consequence of living in the world of the professional victim, the person who's always hard done by, and is at the mercy of forces much larger than himself, or herself.

My take on that, is, they enjoyed the idea of their home, their phones , their cars etc being 'bugged'... it satisfied some yearning in them.

5. CalliopeGG

CalliopeGG Active Member

His perceived fiscal genius would take a huge hit.

6. they'll get you

they'll get you On Time Out

I’m sure Benjii will hold his own. ;)
    upload_2018-7-24_21-3-52.gif

7. CalliopeGG

CalliopeGG Active Member

How can a post be completely deleted now? I’m having trouble using the new format on my phone.

8. Moreinfo2

Well they may as well throw the “mental issues “ card in the mix while they’re at it. Next we’re going to hear the money pressures drove him to numb his anxieties so he dabbled in a bit of illicit drugs and was under the influence when it happened and he can’t remember doing anything to hurt Karen and and that’s why his mind is so sketchy and please excuse me for being so vague and inconsistent.

9. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

How soon after was this note held up by anon "speak softly the house is bugged".
    The cone of silence ..tgy :)
    Maybe they had already found the tracking device on the car and removed it and thought, shisha the darn house is bugged. Everyone shut up.

10. Bohemian

Bohemian Well-Known Member

It’s called guilt. If you’ve got nothing to hide, hide nothing.

11. Armchair snoop

Armchair snoop Well-Known Member

I got it 'Sleep'via e-mail. I registered for the case tracking alert.

12. CalliopeGG

CalliopeGG Active Member

His perceived fiscal genius would take a big hit.

13. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

14. Moreinfo2

Yes it was a fb thread, he’d responded to someone on fb stating he saw them weekly or something like that.

15. Amalgam

Amalgam Well-Known Member

I don’t think the idea of Borce pleading guilty to manslaughter & the change in story that would require is on the table or has even been aired as a possibility.

The magistrate asked the court what they intend to do when all witnesses have been heard.

Borce’s SC replied that he intended to make a submission tomorrow that there is insufficient evidence to send Borce to trial for murder, and argue that if Borce is sent to trial, it should be to face a charge of manslaughter instead.

There was no suggestion that he would plead guilty to this charge - it is just submitting the legal argument that there is at most sufficient evidence to justify a trial on manslaughter charges, and insufficient evidence to justify a murder trial.

The lack of a cause of death may be what the submission will be based upon - we will find out tomorrow. Mr Hallowes will argue that at least one of the criteria for a murder charge hasn’t been met.

Borce’s legal team indicated to 9news that ‘If that happens, his lawyers have told 9NEWS Mr Ristevski will plead not guilty’ [to downgraded manslaughter charges] : Karen Ristevski's remains found with 'skull intact'

16. Armchair snoop

Armchair snoop Well-Known Member

Exactly, and no one, as yet, has come up with a plausible alternate theory. The only other theory we have heard is the infamous 'evil stranger'.
    And the police are obviously not looking for him/her.

17. Bohemian

Bohemian Well-Known Member

Thank you for making the events of the day so clear, Amalgam. I appreciate it.

18. CalliopeGG

CalliopeGG Active Member

Yes. That is what I was alluding to. The aunts picked up on it quickly.

19. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

Mr Williams said he was close to Mr Ristevski, the last person to see Ms Ristevski on the morning she disappeared, leading to speculation about what he knew. “I worked with him for 10-plus years. We’ve had heated disagreements like all family members do, but consider us to be close,” he wrote on the Facebook page.

“For those also wondering, I catch up with him weekly for the last two months.”

Nocookies

Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce

Two months being from when Karen disappeared.

I wonder what it was that Stephen feels Borce did to cause Karen and he not to be speaking for months before she disappeared?

20. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

I'm interested in Sarah being "intercepted" at the airport... what was that all about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.