Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Borce will take the stand.. he is a whole other kettle o' fish, in comparison to Our Boy Gerard. Gerard loved to talk!! how he loved to talk, mainly about himself, but often about others if he could safely yet firmly get in a whole lot of character assassination AND hold the floor at the same time.

Borce... whole other game.. He has Vlasko to do his talking for him, Borce, I reckon is the enforcer, with the basilik stare, the turned lip, the implied menace, Vlasko does the descriptions and the threats.

Borce has enough smarts to know that getting on the stand would do him no good at all. None. He is unappealing, unforthcoming and a rotten , halfwitted liar, he cant keep track of his story from one day to the next...

Day 1 and it's reasonable to operate on the theory that Karen never left that house alive that morning. Whether her death was quick or slow is yet unknown. What is known is that her burial was barbaric.

That she was rolled up , maybe tied up and bundled into that car of hers and unceremoniously dumped in the bush.

It remains to be seen if Sarah did see her that morning, or if her memory has had a bit of a fuzz up since then.

Day 1 and it's reasonable to operate on the theory that Karen never left that house alive that morning. Whether her death was quick or slow is yet unknown. What is known is that her burial was barbaric.

That she was rolled up , maybe tied up and bundled into that car of hers and unceremoniously dumped in the bush.

It remains to be seen if Sarah did see her that morning, or if her memory has had a bit of a fuzz up since then.

Read a report which said Sarah left home that morning with Karen & Borce still at home...........will try & find the link.......

Here you go Troop

The alleged murder occurred between 8.58am and 10.43am on a Wednesday morning after the couple's then 21-year-old daughter Sarah had left home for work.

Ristevskis had money trouble, court told

I don't think Borce will take the stand.. he is a whole other kettle o' fish, in comparison to Our Boy Gerard. Gerard loved to talk!! how he loved to talk, mainly about himself, but often about others if he could safely yet firmly get in a whole lot of character assassination AND hold the floor at the same time.

Borce... whole other game.. He has Vlasko to do his talking for him, Borce, I reckon is the enforcer, with the basilik stare, the turned lip, the implied menace, Vlasko does the descriptions and the threats.

Borce has enough smarts to know that getting on the stand would do him no good at all. None. He is unappealing, unforthcoming and a rotten , halfwitted liar, he cant keep track of his story from one day to the next...

After that pathetic public display when he was simply asked 'did you kill Karen' I don't think he'll have the bottle to stand there on display, on his own and nowhere to run and hide.
He won't be able to hide behind the 'girls', he'll be on complete display with nowhere to hide his dirty looks, red face and seething anger.

Hey but I'll BBQ a butt of pork outside the courthouse the day he does.
Party Party Party.
Justice for Karen.
No more domestic violence.
Make them think of the consequences BEFORE they kill.

Take him down Mr. Matt Fisher, do it for Karen.

Mr Fisher told the court the couple had "very serious" financial problems at the time Mr Ristevski allegedly killed his wife.

Ms Ristevski "was stressed about the financial situation of the business," he said.

The court heard the couple had $317,000 in personal loans, $82,000 in credit card debt as well as a mortgage on their home of $750,000.

Wonder If we'll hear of failed ventures/? gambling debts/? horses.
How much income did BR provide in the last few years?
Was Karen bringing in the 'money'?

Read a report which said Sarah left home that morning with Karen & Borce still at home...........will try & find the link.......

Here you go Troop

The alleged murder occurred between 8.58am and 10.43am on a Wednesday morning after the couple's then 21-year-old daughter Sarah had left home for work.

I have doubts, Dr S.... So far, the timing of when Karen was murdered is predicated precisely starting from when Sarah said she left for work, leaving them both there in the home..

Maybe Sarah has had to rethink this thru, it has always seemed possible to me that the argument had reached a murderous pitch before Sarah left that day.... it explains a lot of her behavior and statements to police, such little statements as they were.

An autopsy could not determine Ms Ristevski's cause of death. A bone in her neck was damaged but forensic doctors couldn't rule out this occurring after death.

The hyoid is the U-shaped bone of the neck that is fractured in one-third of all homicides by strangulation. On this basis, postmortem detection of hyoid fracture is relevant to the diagnosis of strangulation. However, since many cases lack a hyoid fracture, the absence of this finding does not exclude strangulation as a cause of death. The reasons why some hyoids fracture and others do not may relate to the nature and magnitude of force applied to the neck, age of the victim, nature of the instrument (ligature or hands) used to strangle, and intrinsic anatomic features of the hyoid bone.

I have doubts, Dr S.... So far, the timing of when Karen was murdered is predicated precisely starting from when Sarah said she left for work, leaving them both there in the home..

Maybe Sarah has had to rethink this thru, it has always seemed possible to me that the argument had reached a murderous pitch before Sarah left that day.... it explains a lot of her behavior and statements to police, such little statements as they were.

You could be right Troop..........I hope your not thou, for Karen's families sake.

Time & time again we are following these cases...........it never ends does it :-(

I'm reading a really good book atm called Mind Behind The Crime by Helen McGrath & Cheryl Critchley that goes into all of these cases we have followed ie GBC, Geoff Hunt, Vincent Stanford, Robert Xie & many more. Goes into their personality disorders etc. I highly recommend it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627