Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepinoz

sleepinoz Well-Known Member

Whatever, what is told to us on the 27th will be very interesting.

2. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

It’s her in his profile pic.

3. mishunicorn22

mishunicorn22 Active Member

Interesting story... funny enough a friend of mine has this same theory.

insanity, CalliopeGG, Amalgam and 8 others like this.
  4. they'll get you

Following the admission, Ristevski will avoid spending life behind bars.

A female friend of Ristevski's son Anthony Rickard claimed the long-awaited confession won't come as a surprise to Mr Rickard.

“He always believed his dad did it,” Kim Barcelona said.
    Borce Ristevski claims he 'didn’t intend to kill wife'

5. sleepinoz

Would love to hear a response from Ant

6. they'll get you

I’d like to hear from KT.

7. sleepinoz

Kev is probably watching, he has been known to :D

Hi Kev

Edgarb, CalliopeGG, Amalgam and 6 others like this.
  8. Freddo Frog

Freddo Frog Well-Known Member

What a great day, Ristevski and Pell :D:D:D:D

9. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

So relieved to hear he changed his plea to guilty. If only he'd had a conscience from the start, he's caused so much pain to those who loved Karen. I hope he dies in prison as I never want him to live as a free man ever again. Thinking of Karen...

Estelle, Edgarb, CalliopeGG and 12 others like this.
  10. TootsieFootsie

TootsieFootsie Well-Known Member

OMG! Just heard, what took him so long!

11. Morrisa

Morrisa Well-Known Member

12. UKWend

UKWend Member

According to The Dail Mail 'At most, he could get 20 years for manslaughter. In reality he will get nowhere near that.

I hope they are wrong :-(

13. minusfour

minusfour Well-Known Member

I do feel terribly sad for Sarah. I think her misplaced loyalty is understandable, she is very young, probably had a quite sheltered upbringing, first her beloved Mum was missing, and then found murdered, and her Dad promised her he didn't do it, he didn't know anything.She must have felt like she was drowning. Now he says he did do it, but didn't really mean to. I hope she can build a worthwhile life from the wreckage he has left her with.
    (I don't think she had any part in it. The taped conversations revealed she was questioning him, trying to make sense of it. Simply put, I don't think she was able to face the fact that he had killed Karen, and then lied to her about it)
    Being loyal to him was a function of her weakness. I think it will haunt her in the future, when really this is all no one else's fault but her fathers.

Estelle, CalliopeGG, Amalgam and 11 others like this.
  14. Didi1201

Didi1201 Well-Known Member

Imo BR will get about 10 years since he pleaded guilty, Pell got very light sentence considering what he did and jury found him guilty

15. At the moment he doesn't have an opinion ... :rolleyes:
    Time to finish his book now "A life of misery - From Rickard to Ristevski" ...;)

16. aust amateur slueth

aust amateur slueth Well-Known Member

Wow, he caved, he’s still a coward trying to minimise what he did.

I feel for Sarah, not only did she lose her mum, her loyalty to the wrong person is going to haunt her for life. Young, naive, of course she didn’t want to believe her dad could have killed her mother, it would be hard to wrap your mind around that any way you look at it.

17. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

18. they'll get you

19. Edgarb

Edgarb Well-Known Member

The bizarre theories surrounding the killing of Karen Ristevski

Two people involved

May 29, 2017: An FBI-trained criminal profiler suggests two people were involved in the disposal of Karen’s body due to the physical exertion required. Her body was found 50 metres from the nearest place to park. The profiler says those involved would have had prior knowledge of the grave site.

20. steve richardson

steve richardson Well-Known Member

Thanks Trooper and Morrisa. It was a long journey but at least there is finally accountability. Murder or manslaughter I am not sure but usually in manslaughter you can read some remorse in the accused body's language. I have never seen a hint of remorse and one very sad aspect was Karen's Aunty flying to Melbourne straight away to comfort and assist Karen's family and to plead to the public via the media to help in any way they could to assist the investigation to find her and right at her side was BR expressionless both verbally and physically knowing KR would never be seen alive again. Now knowing her loyalty and compassion was played upon to hopefully help his own cause is no doubt hard to come to terms with.
    As I have said before in earlier posts there are many knowledgeable slueths on this site and a lot of input helped to put the puzzle together.

I was sure BR was scrolling the site and had it confirmed a few months back. I don't condone taunting but on this occasion I enjoyed doing it as like others I was made it very clear that he thought he was clever trying to fool everyone but there was always going to be only one fool at the end of the day.
    The taunts had the desired effect and while they didn't help KR it did make me feel good knowing I was doing his head in.
    Obviously KR will always be the main victim but like any family murder there are many more. Stephen and SR the main ones but also AR. Week one I got sent a message richly worded but over time that tune changed. While AR has hiS personal problems when ever he recounted KR and situations over many times not once did anything change in his description. The situations made it obvious he respected and loved KR and he loved the family environment. Yes he does have problems but knowing that some people thought you
    were involved in KR's disappearance and then her death while thinking after a while that your father was the cause must have been tough to deal with then and more so now.
    AR wasn't the most articulate in his vents but I will give him his due he was hell bent on seeing the outcome we all wanted.
    Finally well done to the investigation team this case showed me even when they have a suspect and evidence there is a long way to go to get a hopefully positive result.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.