Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BR made a call to Karen's mobile 29/6/2016 at 7.17pm, 27 hrs later he called again on 30/6/2016 at 10.03pm

Maybe BR, or someone assisting, had a burner ;)

Seriously, I think more than likely to have been the work colleague, wondering where Karen was. Is it possible for a mobile call from the shop to have gone through the Sunbury or Gisborne towers?

Excuse me if I’ve forgotten something, telecoms do my head in.

Last edited:
BR made a call to Karen's mobile 29/6/2016 at 7.17pm, 27 hrs later he called again on 30/6/2016 at 10.03pm
29/6/18
12.51am - BR's phone turned back on
1.03pm - Karen's Mercedes arrived back in Avondale Heights
1.20pm - Employee calls Karen's phone
1.21pm - BR calls Karen's mobile and left a message
1.45pm - BR calls Karen's mobile but doesn't leave a message
1.48pm - BR calls Karen's mobile and left a message (3 calls in 30 mins)
7.17pm - BR calls Karen's mobile (1 call 5 hrs later)
30/6/2016
10.03pm - BR calls Karen's mobile (1 call 27 hrs later)

29/6/18
30/6/2016

Thanks for the refresher, Eb x

I wonder if the store employee called BR at any stage.

What this telemetry stuff tells us, and the police , and soon , a jury, is that Borce, as usual, had no clue as to what he needed to do electronically, technically, morally, fiscally, socially, parentally, husbandly, brotherly, intellectually, and humanely.

Not the faintest idea. He was glooping around dithering from one crises to the other, forgetting phones, remembering phones, trying to figure out where a certain phone should be, at a certain time and losing all track of where it actually was at a certain time.

This kind of thing has tripped up killers far smarter than poor deficient Borce, it was a very hard task he had to figure out, projecting an artifact at one location when it was merrily tootling along a whole other track, where time and space collide.. there are only 24 hours in a murderers day, same as the rest of us, the sun rises and sets the same time for them as it does for us. Nothing is suspended for murder. The points of the compass don't move for murderers... north , south, is always north and south, same as east and west.

Just because Borce needed Karens phone to locate itself at a point he hadn't quite decided upon, doesn't mean the darn phone didn't locate itself anyways....it is the tyranny of technology..

It's like the burial site. Whoever buried Karen was on a time continuum, they had to be back at a certain time, from wherever they left from. They were not on a western journey to , say, the Nullabor plain, continuing on the Perth. They were on an out and back trajectory, unless the murderer lived at Macedon , went to Avondale, murdered Karen and bought her back to his/her residential location . Since Karen knew nobody there , but DID know people in Avondale, that's the most likely site of (a) her murder and (b) her murderer .

Last edited:
29/6/18
30/6/2016
Thanks.. I had forgotten about the 3 calls BR made between 1 and 2pm that afternoon.o_O

What's his point, testing that the phone wouldn't connect? :rolleyes:

I found the following statement, on another site.
It made me think of the citing of VR at Toolern Vale and Karen's site: 'to check if anything dropped'.
Perhaps the Psychic had stated, 'has anything been lost'?

"LE is trying to get the perp to come out there thinking he dropped something/messed up"

Thanks.. I had forgotten about the 3 calls BR made between 1 and 2pm that afternoon.o_O

What's his point, testing that the phone wouldn't connect? :rolleyes:

He's trying to establish Karen at a certain location, alive and going about her business, he knows there will be a record on his own phone, so he plays the part of the unwitting husband and calls his wife. We know, Borce knows, Sarah knows, the police know that Karen was dead by then.

It is obvious that those calls were made by Borce in a state of consciousness of guilt.

New laws to force tech giants to reveal data

Tech companies ranging from internet providers such as Telstra to device-makers like Apple could be forced to help law enforcement agencies crack into encrypted communications under new laws unveiled by the Turnbull government on Tuesday.

The laws are designed to prevent situations like the San Bernardino case, where US investigators fought Apple in a drawn-out court case to crack a terror suspect’s iPhone.

The wide-sweeping reforms would also allow police conducting a normal search of a person, like a frisk search, to compel the person to unlock their mobile phone with a password or fingerprint.

There is more to it ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some small similarities in this case depending what your theory is?

Why did this college senior help her dad murder her mom?

There is another trial, in Perth at present, where both daughter and ex husband are implicated, in murder of mother/ex wife.:(

Ex-husband and daughter blame each other in body-in-suitcase trial.

Both these cases are horrific! One thing it does prove, a parent can manipulate a child to do their bidding, it's many years of conditioning.

I've been thinking about Karen lately, did she really KNOW the man she lived with for 21 years? Her daughter loyal to the one left standing, so sad. :(

I had Boris in the frame very early days and I suspect the police did too. They were very patient assembling their case though. It appeared as though they could have moved on him much earlier. But credit to them if they get the verdict they are after.

Mr Walton warned any taxi or ride-share driver contemplating a similar attack that their movements were being monitored by technology such as CCTV and trip tracking.
‘We are going to catch you’: Cops warn Uber drivers

BR must have been aware his Uber vehicle was trip tracked.

AN Uber driver has been charged with the rape of a teenager after dropping her friends off in Sydney’s beachside eastern suburbs.

Last edited:
BR’s car would’ve only been subject to tracking when he was driving for Uber - whether that be actively engaged in driving a passenger, or just out on the road hoping to pick up a fare.

The tracking happens via the Uber app on his phone & is active when he’s active on Uber.

BR’s car would’ve only been subject to tracking when he was driving for Uber - whether that be actively engaged in driving a passenger, or just out on the road hoping to pick up a fare.

The tracking happens via the Uber app on his phone & is active when he’s active on Uber.

Ages ago, BR had stated on the afternoon, of Karen's disappearance, he tried to be active with Uber, to have fares, but App ? didn't work/? we thought Uber would have such details, if ? fares/? attempts etc.
Now if your wife 'went for a walk' after an argument, would you leave, and try for Uber fares!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member