Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW BORCE RISTEVSKI BEATS THE MURDER RAP / The Courier Mail

"There were also the Google searches on a family iPad mainly about how Google tracks mobile phones and one about how police can detect traces of blood."

If this Google search did occur as reported, with the utmost respect to Karen and all who loved her including Steve, unfortunately BR must have caused injury to Karen that included external bleeding.

There are many reasons for external bleeding, including bleeding from the ears due to strangulation. Also trauma to the head:

WHY DO HEAD INJURIES BLEED SO MUCH?
Health University Utah

Your scalp can bleed profusely from even a minor cut. Many tiny arteries and veins serve the individual muscles and skin on your head. Some of these blood vessels lie deep within your skull, while other superficial arteries and veins are quite close to the surface of your skin.

All IMHO.

Great catch Edgarb about the how police can detect traces of blood.

Maybe we’ll never know how Karen was murdered but I certainly would like to know if the cadaver dogs were ever let loose in that house and car.

bbm
It seems to be out of the ordinary for a wife murderer, to stress "the close relationship to his daughter". Maybe, KR "got in the face" of her daughter ( ... apart from the accused’s own admission of pushing his wife away on occasions if she “got in his face” in the course of an argument) and BR "pushed away" KR in a much harder way than usually to protect the apple of his eye (and his secretly business partner). Maybe, KR lay in the home between 8am/8.30am, injured to a certain degree; dad quickly sent Sarah on her way to Uni/workplace saying, that he would care for Karen, who was still alive; when SR was gone around 8.30am, BR "finished" the matter and finally ended the annoying eternal dispute over money/debts/inheritance/divorce/business partnership/etc. When SR returned in the evening, BR perhaps insisted, Karen had disappeared on her own despite some injuries and would come back. Since that point, SR wondered/doubted but didn't know the truth, maybe. IMO MOO of course.
Admitting that he had pushed Karen away on occasions might just be the Freudian slip that gave away the truth.

Combining that with Edgarb's theory... Could Karen have hit her head on the bath tub, vanity/basin etc in the ensuite? Losing a lot of blood, hence the excessive cleaning and Google search.

Doesn't mean she was killed right there and then though.

Doesn't mean BR did not intentionally want to cause her serious harm though.

All MOO

Question no doubt someone here will know. Victim Impact Statements when the Judge or Prosecutor reads them out in Court are the public allowed to be in attendance to listen to them?

If it's Open Court, yes the Public are permitted to be in Court and some Media may report on the statements given.

Question no doubt someone here will know. Victim Impact Statements when the Judge or Prosecutor reads them out in Court are the public allowed to be in attendance to listen to them?

Certainly.. It sometimes happens that the prosecutor, or the judge reads them out, but as a general guide, the writer reads it him/herself, on the understanding that they can and will get thru it.

Victim Impact statements are a late addition to Court proceedings, and have become a firm and permanent part of the tapestry of the Court's business. There are guidelines, and a general agreement as to length and aspect, but most Impact statements get thru this without much editing.

The voice of the victim has entitlement in the court , in this regard.

Thank you for answering that question, a mate in Melbourne has followed from the first week so was keen to attend if allowed as a member of the public.

Great that a friend can attend, and report back to you.
All the inside observations are so important and help in our understanding.
I just want BR to cringe hearing these statements, and be reminded for the remainder of his pathetic life.
From now on, whatever the result, he has lost in life.
MOO.

No peace for Karen Ristevski amid tombstone row

"Meanwhile, it has emerged that Ristevski’s refusal to own up to killing his wife cost taxpayers up to $1 million and hampered work on other missing persons cases for more than two years.

Police spent thousands of hours scouring CCTV and dashcam footage for clues and diverted huge resources to the search for her body.

Prior to his dramatic and unexpected plea change earlier this month, Ristevski had refused to tell investigators about the circumstances of Ms Ristevski’s death.

However, if he wants a reduced sentence, he will have to co-operate by Wednesday, March 27, when he is due back in court for a pre-sentencing hearing, according to the Herald Sun."

tomorrow we get to hear his despicable fable, no doubt attempting to portray himself as the accidental victim, to minimise his culpability. I am still hanging onto the hope that that he will tell the truth. IMOO

"Meanwhile, it has emerged that Ristevski’s refusal to own up to killing his wife cost taxpayers up to $1 million and hampered work on other missing persons cases for more than two years.

Police spent thousands of hours scouring CCTV and dashcam footage for clues and diverted huge resources to the search for her body.

Prior to his dramatic and unexpected plea change earlier this month, Ristevski had refused to tell investigators about the circumstances of Ms Ristevski’s death.

However, if he wants a reduced sentence, he will have to co-operate by Wednesday, March 27, when he is due back in court for a pre-sentencing hearing, according to the Herald Sun."

tomorrow we get to hear his despicable fable, no doubt attempting to portray himself as the accidental victim, to minimise his culpability. I am still hanging onto the hope that that he will tell the truth. IMOO

I don’t even know Karen and for some reason have followed this case (never shown interest in justice or crime) but I was feeling the anger most when I saw the picture of the double tombstone, i truly hope karens family wishes are granted.

An unintentional killer would show guilt, remorse, not denial, hypocrisy.

I expect to get some awful acting and read lots of lying. No truth. Sorry I am cynical. MOO

Thank you for answering that question, a mate in Melbourne has followed from the first week so was keen to attend if allowed as a member of the public.

Steve thanks for asking that question, it was something I was wondering too as I’m sure there are a couple of us websluethers in Melbourne who have considered attending to honour Karen and see justice served.

That $1mil should be recouped from the assets. If he had transferred the assets over to Sarah after the murder then recoup it I say.

Borce Ristevski’s son claims he knows how Karen Ristevski was killed.

In an interview with Seven News, Ms Ristevski’s stepson said Borce “obviously choked her”.

“I think he acted out of um, not on purpose, but he did obviously choke her. She’s a tiny woman. Just a little squeeze would’ve been enough.

“By that time it was too late. He obviously didn’t think it out, he didn’t plan it.”

Mr Rickard later claimed the death was not an accident and that Borce “did it for money”.

Son reveals how Ristevski killed wife

“I saw it in his eyes,” Mr Rickard said. “I seen one eye s**tting itself and one eye like the Terminator. And I knew.”

Asked what he thought when Borce carried Ms Ristevski’s coffin at her funeral, Mr Rickard replied: “You can’t get much lower than that.”

“He should at least get 20, without parole,” he told Seven News. “Why should he get out in 10 years? He’s taken a life 50 years short of what she could’ve lived.”

Son reveals how Ristevski killed wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member