Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For two years after he killed 47-year-old Karen, Ristevski claimed he had nothing to do with her death.

But on March 13 this year, after a Supreme Court judge ruled that prosecutors couldn't rely on Ristevski's post-offence conduct to prove murderous intent, he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter.

He is due to face Justice Christopher Beale on Wednesday for a pre-sentence plea hearing.

Wife-killer Borce Ristevski returns to Victorian court after explosive admission

Attachments

• 7713E9DE-4E56-4F86-9C8F-7DB22ADC881B.jpeg
    7713E9DE-4E56-4F86-9C8F-7DB22ADC881B.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5
:eek::eek:

Rohan Smith‏Verified account @Ro_Smith 52s53 seconds ago

Victorian Supreme Court hears Borce Ristevski laid with his daughter Sarah on the night he killed her mother, comforting her when she could not sleep. He told her: “It’s going to be OK.” @newscomauHQ
So does that mean, SR knew? I think it does!!! Why would SR need comforting? Why was she so upset that BR had to lay down beside her :eek::eek: the night KR was killed? That's way too soon to be THATTTTTTTTT upset!! KR could have walked back in through the door for all they knew---BUT, they KNEW, they KNEW KR was NOT coming back!! UGH!! MOO

Oh gosh ... worst interview with Ant ever ... the guy is obviously loaded.
Said BR was not violent , then said BR had hit her before.
You can’t take anything this guy says as truth. I think Chanel 7 just paid for his next party ....

I watched the interview on The Latest with Michael Usher late last night. I felt that Rickard was off his face and unintelligible, too. Usher interviewed the female interviewer and I was hoping he would ask if she thought he was under the influence of something, but the didn't. I was not impressed with his 'performance' either, it felt like he was just saying what he thought he should say.

edited to change intelligible to unintelligible.

Last edited:
I watched the interview on The Latest with Michael Usher late last night. I felt that Rickard was off his face and intelligible, too. Usher interviewed the female interviewer and I was hoping he would ask if she thought he was under the influence of something, but the didn't. I was not impressed with his 'performance' either, it felt like he was just saying what he thought he should say.
Seemed to me that he was just regurgitating SM rumour. I don’t think he has any real knowledge of anything that happened in that house when Karen was killed.

Seemed to me that he was just regurgitating SM rumour. I don’t think he has any real knowledge of anything that happened in that house when Karen was killed.

I agree. I do not believe his claims that he was having an affair with Karen, either. His latest FB rants are completely off the charts, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong