Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Ristevski's brother, Stephen Williams, couldn’t find the words to describe sitting with him to prepare her eulogy when he suspected he was sitting with the killer.

He said that on the day Ristevski pleaded guilty to manslaughter, they locked eyes and he expected to see a look of regret and remorse.

Instead, the emotions were hatred and anger.

‘‘You don’t get to feel that,’’ Mr Williams said
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...oid-life-term-family-say-20190327-p5183f.html

Suprised that she would attempt to convince a judge that a self admitted murderer of his wife and her mother could be portrayed as a worthy and respected member of society.

SR contacted my sister prior to the arrest and asked her to ask me to stop posting comments about her as it was upsetting her. I told my sister to tell her once she speaks to police I will stop but until then with her remaining silent I will post my thoughts.

If I place myself in the position of the judge listening to her comments I would be thinking her mental state to be making comments like this proves to me that BR is a control freak who wants to manipulate the thoughts and actions of those close to him.

One of my Auntie's rung me a week after KR went missing and I told her what would have happened which now we know did. She went bezerc and blew me up for thinking like that. I stood my ground but it wasnt a nice situation and her and I have never said a harsh word to one another. She didn't contact me for 6 months and I knew then he was a master at manipulation and lies.

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have followed it so closely but following that altercation with my Aunty I was going to follow to the end

KR's murder was followed by many with in Australia and NZ and the general public opinion I have seen and heard is complete and utter disgust towards her killer. To glorify the killer will only reflect badly on the person doing so.

Her actions today have shown that her feelings towards BR are the same today as prior to his self admission of murder.

No one in her type of situation would glorify the actions of the person concerned in such a short space of time. It only makes me tend to think SR knew exactly what happened and accepted it a long time ago.

Message from a relative over year ago.
So Sarah has shared with me she is in financial need. She will be getting assistance from victims of crime in about 12 months in the way of a payment. In the meantime they can help her pay for things. I was asking the family if anyone was able to put some money into her account, it would not only help her.... it would also feel like we are doing something for Karen, and Boris isn’t around Sarah now, so he can’t influence her that we are bad people and It helps win back the trust. She is very spoilt and immature but she’s Karen’s daughter. Anyway, no worries at all if there’s nothing you or the family can do.

Happy to have taken financial assistance as a victim of crime. Now over only a few weeks that you know who acted to impact you as a victim of a murder crime you are happy to glorify them. It doesn't add up and now for all the wrong reasons their actions will be remembered when KR's murder is referenced.

Once the Court accepted a manslaughter charge when I believe as others do it should have been a murder charge don't glorify the murderer in the hope the Court will go leniently. That's already hapoened when they accepted the lesser charge you don't get two bites at the cherry.

Patricia Gray, Ms Ristevski's aunt, wept as she spoke about how she'd made and distributed flyers when the 47-year-old went missing in June 2016 while the killer lied to his family and the police.

"It was very uncomfortable to watch as he manipulated his family," Ms Gray told the court.

"He and his vicious lies ... were agonising."

Ms Gray said Ristevski "bullied" his daughter Sarah into defending him, manipulating and lying for more than two years.

Family's pain after Vic wife-killer's lies - 9News

Hi, it was bloody horrible!! I was shaking. He was opposite me but I didn’t look at him once. The defence were trying to discredit the witnesses and I felt like an idiot. But the detectives said I did well. Hope all is ok with you!

Message from a relative.

How about glorifying those who sought justice for a murdered victim who was your mother.

So does that mean, SR knew? I think it does!!! Why would SR need comforting? Why was she so upset that BR had to lay down beside her :eek::eek: the night KR was killed? That's way too soon to be THATTTTTTTTT upset!! KR could have walked back in through the door for all they knew---BUT, they KNEW, they KNEW KR was NOT coming back!! UGH!! MOO

"Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother."

"On the night of her disappearance, Mr Ristevski and his daughter had dinner with his parents. Police allege he told them Ms Ristevski was "at the shop" the pair owned."
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

So who said he laid with his daughter because she couldn't sleep on the night she was killed???? Must have been Defence because it's a bloody lie!!

Suprised that she would attempt to convince a judge that a self admitted murderer of his wife and her mother could be portrayed as a worthy and respected member of society.

SR contacted my sister prior to the arrest and asked her to ask me to stop posting comments about her as it was upsetting her. I told my sister to tell her once she speaks to police I will stop but until then with her remaining silent I will post my thoughts.

If I place myself in the position of the judge listening to her comments I would be thinking her mental state to be making comments like this proves to me that BR is a control freak who wants to manipulate the thoughts and actions of those close to him.

One of my Auntie's rung me a week after KR went missing and I told her what would have happened which now we know did. She went bezerc and blew me up for thinking like that. I stood my ground but it wasnt a nice situation and her and I have never said a harsh word to one another. She didn't contact me for 6 months and I knew then he was a master at manipulation and lies.

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have followed it so closely but following that altercation with my Aunty I was going to follow to the end

KR's murder was followed by many with in Australia and NZ and the general public opinion I have seen and heard is complete and utter disgust towards her killer. To glorify the killer will only reflect badly on the person doing so.

Her actions today have shown that her feelings towards BR are the same today as prior to his self admission of murder.

No one in her type of situation would glorify the actions of the person concerned in such a short space of time. It only makes me tend to think SR knew exactly what happened and accepted it a long time ago.

Message from a relative over year ago.
So Sarah has shared with me she is in financial need. She will be getting assistance from victims of crime in about 12 months in the way of a payment. In the meantime they can help her pay for things. I was asking the family if anyone was able to put some money into her account, it would not only help her.... it would also feel like we are doing something for Karen, and Boris isn’t around Sarah now, so he can’t influence her that we are bad people and It helps win back the trust. She is very spoilt and immature but she’s Karen’s daughter. Anyway, no worries at all if there’s nothing you or the family can do.

Happy to have taken financial assistance as a victim of crime. Now over only a few weeks that you know who acted to impact you as a victim of a murder crime you are happy to glorify them. It doesn't add up and now for all the wrong reasons their actions will be remembered when KR's murder is referenced.

Once the Court accepted a manslaughter charge when I believe as others do it should have been a murder charge don't glorify the murderer in the hope the Court will go leniently. That's already hapoened when they accepted the lesser charge you don't get two bites at the cherry.
All I can do is just shake my head in absolute bewilderment. Just know Steve that you are in all of our thoughts, and I hope you and your Aunt are able to patch things up. Master manipulator indeed :(

Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing / ABC NEWS

"He then placed his wife's body in the boot of his car and drove to Mount Macedon, where he hid the body under logs, branches and foliage, the Supreme Court was told."

"Justice Beale also noted the killing was "inside the home where she should have been safe"."

Under logs?

Karen should have been safe from harm in her own home and from her husband.

All IMHO!

Sharnelle Vella on Twitter

D2pOBtuU4AEaYmh.jpg:large

"Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother."

"On the night of her disappearance, Mr Ristevski and his daughter had dinner with his parents. Police allege he told them Ms Ristevski was "at the shop" the pair owned."
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

So who said he laid with his daughter because she couldn't sleep on the night she was killed???? Must have been Defence because it's a bloody lie!!

There’s only 2 people who know the truth and now, after today, I wouldn’t believe either one of them.
We can only follow MSM but IIRC there was the family dinner and then BR drove boyfriend home. Yes?
NoRemorseBorce must have came home and ‘spoke/manipulated’ SR.

Consoling or manipulating a grieving daughter, take your pick.
Did NoRemorseBorce need to do some further manipulating to the boyfriend in private? I wouldn’t believe any answers there either.

Just gimmi a Louis daddy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member