Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I find baffling, how can police be so confident to rule SR out as a suspect if they could not determine exact time of death?
The whole thing could have happened before she left to school and BR's job was to take care of the body.
IMO there is NO way for LE to know whether its BR or SR who did it.

I think they estimated her time of death based on Sarah's statement she saw her mum that morning and then there was a message sent on one of Karen's apps to someone after the time Sarah was stated to have already have left the house. Thing is anyone who knew Karen's passwords could have sent a message.

Lisa Gray, Karen's cousin, gave the final statement, which was read to the court by prosecutor Matt Fisher. She said it took all of her strength not to yell at Ristevski at the funeral.

"She trusted some of Borce's family but they all seemed to be protecting Borce," she said.

"Even the funeral director asked one of Karen's aunties to move so the family could sit at the front. The family of the person who took Karen away from us."

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-his-cruellest-deception-20190327-p51869.html

So when was Karen murdered?

The day after his wife's death, he told police that she had been missing since she left the house between 10–11:00am the previous day.

"That was all lies," Mr Kissane told the court.

"[Borce Ristevski] had killed her 24 hours beforehand."

Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing
So 24hrs before hand... How do they know that? Is that what Borce now claims? If that is to be taken as true then wouldn't everyone's statements about their whereabouts during this new time frame need to be investigated too. Too many loose ends for me to call this case solved.

The day after his wife's death, he told police that she had been missing since she left the house between 10–11:00am the previous day.

Is this what police thinks?

Didn't SR claim that she saw her mum that morning before she went to uni?

This is new to me as I thought it was a bloke walking his dog so what story is correct

The court was also told the macabre details of how Ms Ristevski's remains were found by two horticulturalists.

"They were drilling into the base of a pine tree when they smelled an odour," Mr Kissane said.

"They observed a human skull and a foot."

Mr Kissane said there was no evidence of Ristevski showing remorse.
Dad who killed mum 'loving', daughter says

This is new to me as I thought it was a bloke walking his dog so what story is correct

The court was also told the macabre details of how Ms Ristevski's remains were found by two horticulturalists.

"They were drilling into the base of a pine tree when they smelled an odour," Mr Kissane said.

"They observed a human skull and a foot."

Mr Kissane said there was no evidence of Ristevski showing remorse.
Dad who killed mum 'loving', daughter says
I remember being stated, it was a man on a bike, riding there almost every day .... :confused: I gave it up.

Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing
When I first read that I thought it meant Karen had died 24 hours before the time of the alleged walk. But I think it really means Borce killed her 24 hours before he reported her missing.

When I first read that I thought it meant Karen had died 24 hours before the time of the alleged walk. But I think it really means Borce killed her 24 hours before he reported her missing.

If he killed her 24 hours before he reported her missing, that still puts SR in the time frame.

This is VicPol tweet, the first I can see. If they can tweet at 6.11am the next day, IMO Karen was reported missing on the same day she 'supposedly' vanished.

upload_2019-4-3_20-8-28.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope SR gets some serious therapy. That’s the only thing that will detach her from Borce. I agree with others that he is a toxic Narcisscist and I actually feel a little sorry for Sarah. She would have been literally groomed by him since birth.
Karen would initially have been his ‘supply’ but as with most NPD victims over time they get worn down by the Narcisscists constant need for admiration and the game playing and manipulation, the little jibes and put downs, the gaslighting and destruction of any close relationships, the lies and deceit. The Narcisscist has to then work harder to get what they want so they often turn to others to get that supply. It’s common for them to have affairs or use their children as supply.
When you are no longer their supply you literally become nothing to them. It’s called ‘the discard’. This is when they show you the real them. But never in public - they never want others to see - they will continue the benevolent and wonderful act in public although astute people can observe the and often read the signs of what is happening.
Sarah would’ve been extremely damaged by her long term exposure to him. She will never recover on her own. She will continue to buy into his narrative and be groomed by him, even from jail.
He will initially not do very well in prison because he will feel himself too good to be in there, he will look down on the others and hold apart from them.
Over time will use his skills and gather a group of cronies in jail that will buy into whatever story he concocts. He will be the centre of that group and his games will
go on.

So ... not murder, or even manslaughter. An 'act of violence' is how Sarah sees this. Minimising.
Yes, I agree a lifetime of conditioning is deeply ingrained in Sarah. imo

But it was three words towards the end of the two-page document that reveal most accurately how she feels about what her father did.
She called the killing of her mother an “act of violence”.
Three words say it all for Sarah Ristevski

So ... not murder, or even manslaughter. An 'act of violence' is how Sarah sees this. Minimising.

But it was three words towards the end of the two-page document that reveal most accurately how she feels about what her father did.

Conditioning? I’m thinking an idiotic disorder.
A freakin’ act of violence, well that’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard on this earth.
SRs an idiot and deserves a father like that.
So onya fool.

What did she say? She wanted to replicate her parent’s marriage?
Then make a Will quickly because someone might want that McMansion of yours.

Ms Gray also told police about the strain on the family that she witnessed after arriving in Melbourne from her home in NSW to help look for Mrs Ristevski two days after she went missing.

Arriving at the Ristevskis' house in Avondale Heights, she said she found 10 people inside with “most of them crying like a wake”.

“Candles were burning and blinds were down,” she said.

Source: Karen Ristevski's aunt told police Borce's stories 'flimsy'

So, Borce's family knew since then, it seems. Did they know about Borce? About Sarah? About both? Did they only know, Karen was dead? "She is dead -please no questions to the fact." ;)
I would like to know, what were they told?

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not just minimising, it's denial. At no point does she admit that the "act of violence" was her father's. The grammar resembles "Act of God"; Violence acted, and there they were, victims of media attention. SR starts out saying that she's aware of the "charges" against her father (no mention of his guilty plea) and the rest of the letter reads as if it's an argument for his innocence. I think perhaps it was drafted long before and all she did was redate it, not noticing how bizarre it looks to whine about her father experiencing job loss (well, you know, if you kill your boss, that can happen, and then you won't really be needing a job when you're inside) and what a good husband he was. And if that's the case, and the guilty plea hasn't shaken her enough to reconsider her statement, I think she must have known more or less what happened to Karen for a long, long time.

Last edited:
I think they estimated her time of death based on Sarah's statement she saw her mum that morning and then there was a message sent on one of Karen's apps to someone after the time Sarah was stated to have already have left the house. Thing is anyone who knew Karen's passwords could have sent a message.

I agree Puggle. There have been so many failed attempts to alibi build (give us alternative reasons for what happened, offering answers to questions we never asked) that this would be considered a real possibility. The $850.00 Karen was supposed to have with her with her when she went "missing", Karen always went to "clear her head" according to both BR & SR, Vasko suggesting she organised a fake passport and is living overseas, filling up the car with petrol, then fixing the fuel gauge, the list goes on and on.

All IMHO.

Did anyone hear the heartfelt plea for missing man Tony Tsakis today on the news? He has been missing a similar timeframe to when BR & SR held their press conference. Today's plea from a female relative is genuine and very emotional, desperate, the polar opposite from BR & SR's plea. Always good to see the difference between real and fake.

All IMHO.

As she spoke, Borce had tears in his eyes. It was the only time during the two-week hearing that Borce showed any emotion.

It was the only time until today, he showed emotions, I think. They had a very happy marriage, nicknamed one another during their wonderful vacation a month before Karen "disappeared"? Then: no mourning at all?
Mmm he is grateful she did this in repayment for ....what?
Her guilt of her crime maybe?
As the Judge said, this is a 'Domestic Violence' case now and Borce is going to be hit hard with his sentencing as a result.
So SR is not going to be punished for her stupid teenage tantrum which hurt her Mother!

What else can explain SRs truly unconditional love towards her dad who killed her mum
Her 'glowing reference' fits right into the theory

It is not like she could not have done it in the morning then she went to school while BR takes care of body, I believe it was an accidental death, most parents would do this for their kids but 99% of daughters would not behave the way SR does if their dad kills their mum, Its unforgiving.
I would write a glowing report for someone who is going to jail instead of me but would not write anything remotely positive if they killed someone so close to me and lied for so long but SR seems to be ok with that..hmm
I so agree with this reasoning why she wrote this glowing report Didi.
No daughter would do this otherwise!!
I would write a glowing report for someone who is going to jail instead of me .

Last edited:
Thanks trooper. I hope the judge takes all the above mentioned into account.
I hope the judge realises from, as he himself called it a “glowing report” (I find this wording strange from a judge) that there is something seriously wrong in this relationship dynamic
I am happy the Judge set his sentencing speech up with calling her, the daughter, saying such high praise about him, the father, who has just admitted to killing her mother.
Judge is going to go to town with her 'glowing report' and hit Daddy even harder with his lies and avoidance of admitting to Domestic Violence.

Since this 'act of violence' Sarah Ristevski your Mother is dead and a man should never do this to a wife in her own home of safety and comfort.

Judge will sentence him even harder now after Sarahs' drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288