Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will mobile phone ‘pings’ lead police to the body of Karen Ristevski?

AUGUST 30, 20163:44PM

Last week, the missing woman’s brother-in-law Vasco (Borce’s brother) said he believed the 47-year-old had fled overseas using a fake passport.
He based this on his own suspicion that Mrs Ristevski was so embarrassed by “rumours” of an alleged affair with Borce’s estranged, ice-addicted son Anthony Rickard that she staged her own disappearance.

Sarah Ristevski has reportedly joined her father in ceasing to co-operate with investigators, whom they have all but accused of executing a smear campaign.

From the moment his wife vanished, Borce Ristevski has been the focus of police questioning.
The family cut short a press conference early on in the investigation after a reporter asked him if he had killed his wife.

He stopped co-operating with police following an July 8 interview with detectives in which he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.

Sarah Ristevski, 21, has also reportedly severed contact with detectives in support of her father.

Mr Ristevski’s lawyer Katarina Ljubicic said her client had not been asked to make any further statements to police beyond the two he had already completed.
“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic told The Australian.

BBM: So SR and BR have all but accused the investigators of executing a smear campaign!! And why would investigators do that? I really don't think the detectives on this case have the time or the inclination to execute a smear campaign. That's not how they work. They're looking for cold, hard facts. Any and everything they uncover during their investigation will have to be presented to the DPP and will have to stand up to strong scrutiny and cross examination when this goes to court. And it will go to court!

At first in this case, i was preoccupied with the stranger theory.

This is the most random outcome.

Throughout the earlier threads we discussed this at length.

Without a sighting of Karen outside of the house i started inward toward the family.

Research was done on the background of the businesses etc.

And the most recent family interviews and comments which further cloud the case.

In comes AR, IMO hes not involved in Karen's disappearance.

On the night of the 28th after a bad day at work, an altercation has transpired.

I cannot clear it in my mind that this argument isn't about AR as yet.

It may have been an accident, but i believe BR has tried then to cover it up.

My main question is SR at home on the 28th?

At first in this case, i was preoccupied with the stranger theory.

This is the most random outcome.

Throughout the earlier threads we discussed this at length.

Without a sighting of Karen outside of the house i started inward toward the family.

Research was done on the background of the businesses etc.

And the most recent family interviews and comments which further cloud the case.

In comes AR, IMO hes not involved in Karen's disappearance.

On the night of the 28th after a bad day at work, an altercation has transpired.

I cannot clear it in my mind that this argument isn't about AR as yet.

It may have been an accident, but i believe BR has tried then to cover it up.

My main question is SR at home on the 28th?

If there was an altercation on the 28th, BR said there was another on the 29th before "she left to clear her head".
Are you implying there were possible arguments on both days? Or perhaps someoneBR is lying about the 29th argument?

Main question, what day did SR say KR went ballistic?

If there was an altercation on the 28th, BR said there was another on the 29th before "she left to clear her head".
Are you implying there were possible arguments on both days? Or perhaps someoneBR is lying about the 29th argument?

Main question, what day did SR say KR went ballistic?

I don't think there was an argument on the 29th between BR and KR, though if i remember correctly neighbours hear noises.

That could still ensu.

Police state in every article that she was last seen on the morning of the 29th. That is what Borce has said, to me it's unclear whether Sarah saw her then aswell and has backed up this statement or not.

I made reference to this in my earlier post. In which direction would KR have travelled? If KR went straight past the general shop and through th intersection, guess where they would end up! A mining site?

Where is the mining site tappedin? Along the Diggers Rest-Coimadai Road or the Gisborne-Melton Road?

I don't think there was an argument on the 29th between BR and KR, though if i remember correctly neighbours hear noises.

That could still ensu.
Borce himself said there was an argument.

Sarah Ristevski has reportedly joined her father in ceasing to co-operate with investigators, whom they have all but accused of executing a smear campaign.
I read that and thought it VERY strange. I wonder what is going on there?
I am hoping this wasn't a witch hunt - the poor woman - it almost seems like no one wants to stand up in the family and really find the truth? I do wonder why you would take a stand against the police - threats??? Innuendos - there has got to be SOME SERIOUS back story here that we are not privvy to yet!!!!:thinking:

Im not saying what he said, im saying what i think.

Easier for Borce to say argument was on the 29th.

Karen is not here to say otherwise.

The argument could have been between SR and BR the morning after.

Where is the mining site tappedin? Along the Diggers Rest-Coimadai Road or the Gisborne-Melton Road?

Diggers Rest and -Coimadai Road intersecting with Gisborne Rd. Past the Parkland.

Im not saying what he said, im saying what i think.

Easier for Borce to say argument was on the 29th.

Karen is not here to say otherwise.

Do you think the argument was the night before ?

Police state in every article that she was last seen on the morning of the 29th. That is what Borce has said, to me it's unclear whether Sarah saw her then aswell and has backed up this statement or not.

Yes but that's according to BR. It's annoying that we haven't heard of any independent witnesses who saw Karen that morning. IMO if Karen was captured on CCTV in her street or nearby, police would have released that information showing the direction she was heading and an actual image of what she was wearing that morning. IMO they would have checked who else, other than BR last saw Karen. I don't believe for a minute that the police are taking BR's word for anything at this stage.

Do you think the argument was the night before ?

I ask this unit because I question if it all unfolded the night before. Only my theory cause I probably (narrow mindedly) think bad things always happen after dark !

I ask this unit because I question if it all unfolded the night before. Only my theory cause I probably (narrow mindedly) think bad things always happen after dark !

I reckon its's 28th after work say 6pm - >>>

Borce has gone up the calder the next day, im assuming to throw off what happened the night before.

Another vehicle must have arrived some time night of the 28th.

I reckon its's 28th after work say 6pm - >>>

Borce has gone up the calder the next day, im assuming to throw off what happened the night before.

Another vehicle must have arrived some the night of the 28th.

After Karen got home from work ? Any reason 6pm ? That's quite specific

If it happened on the evening of the 28th wouldn't it have been wiser to hide the body the same night? . . . Perhaps the trip the next day was only to dispose of phone and related stuff, maybe the weapon.

Edit: sorry, that's even stupider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member