Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious question, but how does KR mobile end up 40km away when she leaves on foot and with no missing car.

BR then happens to drive in that direction 30 minutes later?

If you work on a voluntary disappearance,

From pretty early on reported Karen wanted to leave when Sarah was 21.

An inheritance, did Borce know about this?

If i look at this scenario only, she might have money, a false passport easily.

Travelled the 28th, it is possible.

A fake passport easily ??? I would think it's not in this day and age of terrorism ect !

Will mobile phone ‘pings’ lead police to the body of Karen Ristevski?

AUGUST 30, 20163:44PM

Last week, the missing woman’s brother-in-law Vasco (Borce’s brother) said he believed the 47-year-old had fled overseas using a fake passport.
He based this on his own suspicion that Mrs Ristevski was so embarrassed by “rumours” of an alleged affair with Borce’s estranged, ice-addicted son Anthony Rickard that she staged her own disappearance.

Sarah Ristevski has reportedly joined her father in ceasing to co-operate with investigators, whom they have all but accused of executing a smear campaign.

From the moment his wife vanished, Borce Ristevski has been the focus of police questioning.
The family cut short a press conference early on in the investigation after a reporter asked him if he had killed his wife.

He stopped co-operating with police following an July 8 interview with detectives in which he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.

Sarah Ristevski, 21, has also reportedly severed contact with detectives in support of her father.

Mr Ristevski’s lawyer Katarina Ljubicic said her client had not been asked to make any further statements to police beyond the two he had already completed.
“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic told The Australian.

BBM: So SR and BR have all but accused the investigators of executing a smear campaign!! And why would investigators do that? I really don't think the detectives on this case have the time or the inclination to execute a smear campaign. That's not how they work. They're looking for cold, hard facts. Any and everything they uncover during their investigation will have to be presented to the DPP and will have to stand up to strong scrutiny and cross examination when this goes to court. And it will go to court!

Anything and everything, no matter how absurd, unsavoury or non-believable, will be looked at by LE. Even things that we feel may not be relevant to the case, will be looked at. This enables them to look at individuals and determine their involvement. It enables them to 'paint a picture' of what happened. This is more so in cases where a body is yet to be found. IMO

*+% I onto it€+*...

attachment.php

Right! That's it! I want to look like that too so I'm going to have a drink now. It's one way of calming the nerves for the GBC verdict tomorrow.

Just a quick apology to anyone who may be offended by the humour this evening. There are quite a few of us who have followed the Baden-Clay case from the very beginning and we're all a bit toey about the final verdict of his appeal which will be announced tomorrow morning.

Back to Karen.

A fake passport easily ??? I would think it's not in this day and age of terrorism ect !

You got $$$, mokbel made it overseas with his dodgy. Albeit not going through our authorities.

It can be done.

Obvious question, but how does KR mobile end up 40km away when she leaves on foot and with no missing car.

BR then happens to drive in that direction 30 minutes later?
She could have left it in her car. But in that case it should still be there. Unless Borce disposed of it, which shows guilty knowledge.

I would say 100% there is no cctv of Karen on the morning she went for a walk. The mannequin police advised is dressed exactly as her yet it has no footwear, I know cctv coverage can not be that great but if any exists they can surely use computers to zoom in to
have got a similar looking pair of shoes to dress on the mannequin.

If you work on a voluntary disappearance,

From pretty early on reported Karen wanted to leave when Sarah was 21.

An inheritance, did Borce know about this?

If i look at this scenario only, she might have money, a false passport easily.

Travelled the 28th, it is possible.

My thoughts only I can just about guarantee KR has not left the country on a fake passport.

I would say 100% there is no cctv of Karen on the morning she went for a walk. The mannequin police advised is dressed exactly as her yet it has no footwear, I know cctv coverage can not be that great but if any exists they can surely use computers to zoom in to
have got a similar looking pair of shoes to dress on the mannequin.

Great point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KR fleeing overseas on a fake passport is one level above the Chewbacca defense.

You got $$$, mokbel made it overseas with his dodgy. Albeit not going through our authorities.

It can be done.

I thought he went b boat ? Anyway that was some time ago and surely things are different these days and I can't see Karen having the connections that one of the countries biggest gangstas may have !!! Maybe AR organised it for her, he seems to think he is a hit shot gangsta -lol

Anything and everything, no matter how absurd, unsavoury or non-believable, will be looked at by LE. Even things that we feel may not be relevant to the case, will be looked at. This enables them to look at individuals and determine their involvement. It enables them to 'paint a picture' of what happened. This is more so in cases where a body is yet to be found. IMO

Totally agree Armchair snoop, that is exactly what the police are doing. That doesn't translate to executing a smear campaign against any POI's or associates. Me thinks that some of the Ristevski's protest too much.

LOL. Seriously? If I knew where the body was, I'd tell all of you and then I'd tell the police but they'd already know because they read the posts here. Then I'd be interviewed on TV and you'd all analyse my every blink and twitch. I'd be guilty before I knew what hit me. :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the screenshot.

I was joking because your fuel gauge was similar to the scenaio with BR.

Yes but that's according to BR. It's annoying that we haven't heard of any independent witnesses who saw Karen that morning. IMO if Karen was captured on CCTV in her street or nearby, police would have released that information showing the direction she was heading and an actual image of what she was wearing that morning. IMO they would have checked who else, other than BR last saw Karen. I don't believe for a minute that the police are taking BR's word for anything at this stage.

No doubt LE would not be taking BRs word as there is no corroborating evidence to back up his claim.

I find it hard to believe that a woman would go for a walk to calm down carrying a bag and a clutch purse. Maybe driving to the mall with those two accessories for some retail therapy to restore calmness I could understand but a walk along a river no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member